We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Age Options

smokeydaze
#1 Posted : 4/19/2009 3:21:57 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

So, how about adding a persons age to their profile?
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 4/19/2009 5:19:20 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

smokeydaze wrote:
So, how about adding a persons age to their profile?

I'm not sure if that is a good idea since I think people will (unwittingly) judge other people on age.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 4/20/2009 2:08:00 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Ye, but in cross reference to posts. There would be more ahhh if you were able to go to a persons profile and check out their age in contrast to their post than there would be judging from just seeing their age.

Just an interest, not a necessity I suppose. Thanks anyway.

smokeydaze
#4 Posted : 4/20/2009 2:17:47 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

By the way, whats your avatar of?? the earth been probed by a red stick? and ! who did the art for the banner/frontpage. link to their other work?

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 4/20/2009 8:33:51 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

smokeydaze wrote:
By the way, whats your avatar of?? the earth been probed by a red stick? and ! who did the art for the banner/frontpage. link to their other work?

My avatar is an photo of the painting "Make A Wish", it's an artifact heading for earth and you can make a wish about what happens with earth and the artifact, or better to say: what happens with you.

The artwork at the top of this page is made by blackclo, the original creator of this site by merging two really beautiful paintings of Ilene Meyer. The front page is also a collation of man paintings created by blackclo.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 4/23/2009 7:08:58 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think you should have to type your birth-date and age into your profile (so we can make sure everybody is over 1Cool but it would be an option on your control panel weather or not you display it.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 4/23/2009 7:34:25 PM

The Great Namah

I personally don't much like the idea of having anyone's age or location in their posts or avatar section. Some members may feel that it is a violation of their anonymity.

We have a thread for those members that wish to let others know their age. Let's leave it at that.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

smokeydaze
#8 Posted : 4/24/2009 7:19:45 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Ye no doubt, I was however suggesting it be added to a persons profile.. as in when you click on their name.

smokeydaze
#9 Posted : 5/2/2009 6:46:00 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

The Traveler wrote:
My avatar is an photo of the painting "Make A Wish", it's an artifact heading for earth and you can make a wish about what happens with earth and the artifact, or better to say: what happens with you.

The artwork at the top of this page is made by blackclo, the original creator of this site by merging two really beautiful paintings of Ilene Meyer. The front page is also a collation of man paintings created by blackclo.

By the way, holy crap Meyer World is amazing!!

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 5/4/2009 8:35:56 PM

Teotzlcoatl

One guy one the forums actually told me (via PM) to "not talk to adults like that" or something of that sort...

Laughing
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb