We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Creating injectable quality DMT fumarate Options

DonPeyote
#1 Posted : 1/2/2014 5:02:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What would be the preferable method for producing or reproducing Strassman's DMT fumarate?

After a standard A/B extraction, would one then perform several re-crystallizations with hexane, to come up with a fairly pure DMT freebase, and then FASA the result?

What furthur step can one take to purify the FASA? Wash several times with anhydrous acetone?

I'm certainly not afraid of a needle, at least IM. Ketamine can teach you to become an expert at THAT!

This may be a politically incorrect topic, but I am very interested in IM DMT.

Thanks for any help.

DP

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/2/2014 10:24:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/FAQ#Can_DMT_be_IVed.3F

Check that link out. We don`t recommend it because we feel it adds too many elements of risks to most people (related to purity of solvents and product as well as injection safety and possibility of accidents specially by those injecting alone), but of course we understand that some people might do this anyways so we want to offer some precautions.

Make sure you are working with perfectly clean solvents to begin with, such as USP grade, because common hardware solvents might contain impurities that would be specially dangerous to inject even if they seem clean (rust inhibitors, heavy metals, etc). If you have that sorted, yes do indeed several recrystallizations and washes, doing something like FASA and more washes and making sure it`s totally dry before redissolving appropriate amounts in sterile solutions.

And ideally have a sitter, you don`t want to have an accident by being in hyperspace moving around with a needle still in your arm or standing next to you and you rolling over it or something.

Also I think IM was not very effective method, I think that`s why Strassman gave up on it, I guess you have read the book...

Proceed at your own risk

expandaneum
#3 Posted : 2/5/2014 10:47:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

he Don,

I have been working on this topic for some time now and these are my thoughts,

First distil all solvents used, and when possible use usp grade,
For the fasa/i step all solvents are made anhydrous filtered and then distilled.

1 first extract with xylene
2 fasa/i out the product, clean it with IPA and vacuum dry it
3 then redissolve in distilled water
4 pull with pet ether or hexane to strip of all products that are already soluble in the pet ether/hexane.
5 then base with sodium hydroxide (until PH 12)
6 and pull with pet ether or hexane, freeze precipitate and vacuum dry
7 dissolve in IPA and ad fasi then filter dry
8 re ex from water twice
9 re ex from boiling IPA and vacuum dry it (maybe one more water rx after this and grow very big crystals on a new petrydish)
10 then dissolve in saline (0,9) (or for the testing vials(step 12) in distilled water) suck it up through a syringe filter and insert into glass ampoule and close.
11 sterilize in autoclave or PC for 30 min
12 final, the most important step sent it to a drug testing lab for testing on purity.

if anyone wants to comment on this procedure please do.

Also if someone has suggestions or info on the PH management in the final solution this would be greatly appreciated. Ph 7,4 would be best although not 100% necessary there are more IV medicine that have a different PH in the final solution. I still need to dig deeper in this topic.

For injecting, I suggest a close friend that happens to be a doctor would be optimal.

Thanks

Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

bindu
#4 Posted : 2/5/2014 10:54:10 AM

do not even think about improvising about these process steps, unless you are aiming for a darwin award
blessed be all forms of intelligence

expandaneum
#5 Posted : 2/5/2014 11:03:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
do not even think about improvising about these process steps, unless you are aiming for a darwin award

He Bindu,

Do you actually have some knowledge and or info on the subject? Just making a sarcastic post is not helping anyone.

If you have some ideas as to why this procedure is not right or contains faulty assumptions please be constructive and point them out.

Maybe needles to say, the final product will only be tested if the test results are positive

thanks

Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

Mister_Niles
#6 Posted : 2/5/2014 1:22:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for that process expandaneum. It looks good. Fairly exhaustive. I.V. is a ROA I may eventually try. It's down the road though. I've got a lot of work to do before I get to the point of injecting dmt. I have a lot of work to do in general. I'm preparing for my first lsd trip in over 20 years. Gotta get a lot of stuff in order for that.

Your post should at the very least stand as a good reminder to us that when considering something as potentially risky and intense as I.V. DMT there is a lot of mindful preparation and hard work to be done. Such an endeavor shouldn't be taken lightly. For anyone considering this, even if you have lots of experience with needles, you should also consider the psychological baggage that may be attached to the practice of shooting up that you may carry. Even if you spent a long time shooting street drugs, with who knows what in them, in less than ideal (or sterile) circumstances, like I did, you should be hesitant to inject DMT, in my opinion. I think doing the kind of hard work described above by expandaneum, might help to prepare one psychologically for injecting dmt. Maybe not.

Thanks again expandaneum. Even though, if I ever do this, it will be many years down the road, you've given me a lot to consider.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay