We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV5678NEXT
Let's depict Entities, Enviroments and Objects from DMT-space! Options

Jin
#121 Posted : 12/28/2013 12:50:19 AM

yes

^^ how can they do this ?

purges did you contact them about this ?

.... they have copied every inch exactly as you've created it ,

they should pay .......
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Guyomech
#122 Posted : 12/28/2013 4:37:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

I've had my artwork copied, books and DVDs bootlegged, ideas ripped off. There's not actually a whole lot you can do unless you make a part time job out of copyright enforcement. And it becomes much tougher when it's not just a direct copy but a re- do, where it's your image but redrawn in their hand. The positive side of this is that it's very hard to mass produce fakes like this, since they have to be hand-painted. Also remember that just because they are asking that much dough for it doesn't mean they'll get paid that.

The important thing is that you had an amazing vision that you just scratched the surface of with your drawing. The "artist" who copied your art has no such depth to draw from, otherwise they wouldn't be copying.

Hyperspace Fool
#123 Posted : 12/28/2013 6:59:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
Purges wrote:
Not the best drawing, but here is one of many creatures / entities I have seen. I added colour to make the entity stand out, but it was just an evolving monochrome grid with these entities popping out of the grid and lunging at me.

I have also depicted a couple of entities on some lighters which I use to smoalk... Will get some pics up at some point...

Some one's selling my artwork?! Wut?

That suuxx bro.

They have a contact email on the site... you might wanna go ahead and contact them. Find out who is getting credit for the work, and demand compensation.

I would start out nicely and show them your original... it is likely they don't know that it is plagiarized... but it is also likely they DO know.

My sympathies. I know how it feels. Sadly, it is usually the artists who could actually use the money who get ripped off. The popular guys tend to have lawyers.

Thumbs down

BTW - How did you find out about this? Someone point you to it... google image search or something?
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

#124 Posted : 12/28/2013 2:28:34 PM

Game Master

That's interesting......the image above........

Here's a doodle in my journal from an entity I saw that looks similar, I doodled it last year........
112233 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,739kb) downloaded 566 time(s).
image.jpg (1,410kb) downloaded 567 time(s).
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

SKA
#125 Posted : 12/28/2013 9:07:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome doodles 112233!
Triggers so many memories I thought I lost.

HumbleTraveler
#126 Posted : 1/7/2014 1:13:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A cool bit of blast-off/hyperspace travel style photo art.

Simple really: just a slightly longer than normal camera exposure of a christmas tree (turned 90 degrees on its side) with a quick flick of the zoom ring on the lens. Exposure time here was like maybe 1/6th of a sec. Easy enough for anyone to do, it just happens to work extremely well on objects with lots of color, symmetry, and lights!

HumbleTraveler attached the following image(s):
_DSC0054-2 - Copy.jpg (571kb) downloaded 510 time(s).
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

MMPA
#127 Posted : 2/3/2014 8:12:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In my past three experience, my dominating entities have taken the form of a short and stubby psychedelic jester, likely because the past three experiences I did not take DMT very seriously and acted a fool with it.

The entities looked like this figure...

...with designs on their bodies like this...

...and a color scheme/fractalization extremely similar to this.

Jesters have been the dominating entity in 4 out of 5 of my breakthrough experiences and they are always letting me know that I am acting a fool and tell me that I will not get to see hyperspace and always give me a "hyperjig" to keep me entertained with pretty colors because I am not allowed to appreciate or experience the true beauty of hyperspace.

Global
#128 Posted : 2/3/2014 1:56:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Great depictions: especially the last one. Curiously enough, I've gotten lots of entities, but I've never actually gotten jesters.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Atlas_
#129 Posted : 2/6/2014 8:21:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my limited amount of threshold experiences This one was by far the most aesthetically pleasing memory I have while on dmt. Though the characters may look angry this is only due to my lack of artistic skill. Sharp teeth were prevalent in this experience though I did not feel threatened by them but merely amazed at what I was actually seeing, it was a what the fu...heck kind of feeling. Again I wasn't getting evil eyes from the woman or the snake either. It was more of an ancient serious look, the kind of face's you might see in Aztec art.

Basically this is a snap shot of what I saw while attempting to break through with eyes open and staring at a blank white wall. My intentions with breaking through were mixed so I ended up at what I considered in the moment to be the gates of hyperspace. I clearly remember seeing the backs of three green heads, a fractal snake in this half dome orange room moving incredibly fast. The half dome entrance was flanked my a 2D multi armed Hindu resembling goddess who was also green. It was a fascinating experience and my deepest to date.

Mz.Gypzy
#130 Posted : 2/7/2014 3:05:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Atlas

Quote:
a 2D multi armed Hindu resembling goddess who was also green.

Have you looked into any info about this green goddess?

The Green Tara is a Hindu goddess (female Buddha or bodhisattva) often depicted with many arms.

She has many meanings, and is one of my favorite Hindu deitites.

Its always interesting to find correlations between ancient deities and Hyperspace visions.

Great thread by the way!

who's minding the store?- Ram Dass
Mz.Gypzy is a fictional character. I have a very active imagination. I like to make things up, to entertain myself and others on the internet. I do not use, or condone the use of illegal substances. Everything I write here on the Nexus is for pure entrainment purposes only.

Atlas_
#131 Posted : 2/7/2014 7:21:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey Mz.Gypzy

Thank you so much for informing me of the existence of Green Tara! Up until this point I had no idea Buddhism even had gods/godesses. Initially after this first trip I did some research on hindu goddesses but nothing came up for a green skin multi armed female figure. The closest I could relate what I saw was to the death goddess Shiva and while the goddess in my vision was not menacing at all, nore was her skin grey nor did she carry a skull I figured that it couldn't be Shiva and let it go as some unknown entity. But I am excited to know about Tara and a possible Buddhist connection to the spice as I recently read on a post by dreamer042:

"Terence Mckenna gave Tibetan Buddhist monks DMT and they confirmed that it brought them to a similar "bardo" state, or immaterial realm that we fall into between reincarnations. So it clearly has great significance to Buddhists as well."

This information deeply resonates with me so again thank you for the information!

At the very least I am inspired to journey again soon! Thumbs up

Edit:
After looking at pictures of the Green Tara this one popped out at me almost immediately. The best part about doing this image search was that as I was looking at the pictures my memmory of what I had seen while tripping was sharpened and I now remember the orange halo that surrounded my multi armed goddesses head. So to find that in these image searches really hit home to me Big grin

This is almost exactly the female entity I saw in 2D flanking what I considered at the time to be the entrance to hyperspace (the only thing she's missing are fangs and a slight reptilian look overall):

MultiDimensionalTherapy
#132 Posted : 2/7/2014 9:44:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so the force told swim to warn the community, that the enviroment will warn you if your spice has plastic contamination, you will see everything very plastic like!
Healing someone is an act of love, but how can you love someone whitout loving yourself first?

SKA
#133 Posted : 2/9/2014 3:09:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've never heard of Green Tara in culture/mythology before, but I've sure seen her on DMT voyages!

On one occasion I smoalked a spice joint im my livingroom with 2 friends. I was transported to another place,
yet whenever I opened my eyes I was back in my livingroom. It really was like being at 2 places at the same time.
My consciousness splitting up and manifesting quantum-nonlocality. It was very confusing, but finally I decided to
to ignore this physical reality and focus wholly on the other place I had been transported to.

Whenever I closed my eyes I saw a large shapeless enviroment all around me of a space that was completely
colored a deep magenta-brown. Darkbrown yet with bright magenta purple shining through it. In this space
were several, notably voloptuous female humanoids; Their skins were soft, minty, lightgreen: bleached emerald that seemed to radiate a faint, diffused light. They were very much in my face showing me mandalas growing out of their cupped hands: Mandalas that started with several corncobs in the center, Chacruna-like leaves around it and berries and vines growing around that. And on and on. They were very adament in making sure I saw that.

Allthough I never depictred those ladies, they seem very reminiscent of Green Tara. I have seen 2 of them before on another spice journey, one of my first in fact. I did however draw the mandala these green ladies showed me growing from their cupped hands:

In this case the mandala is hovering over the Maya-figure's handpalm, but during my experience it was almost shoved into my face by the Green Taras surrounding me.

Thanks for the really great contributions all! Really inspired me to pick up my brushes and paint some of my visions that I have never really depicted. I have canvasses, new brushes, iridescent paint medium so I shall start with painting the vision of the several green taras showing me the Corn/Leaves/berries/Vines mandala right now Smile

Keep depictions of hyperspace comming in.

starway6
#134 Posted : 2/9/2014 3:57:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SKA..
What kind of spice did you smoke?
Acacia..or Mimosa?...how much?

Global
#135 Posted : 2/9/2014 6:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

SKA, that looks great. You've gotta share more stuff like that!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

SKA
#136 Posted : 2/9/2014 8:30:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
SKA..
What kind of spice did you smoke?
Acacia..or Mimosa?...how much?

Mimosa spice. How much would be difficult to determine: I've never owned a miligram-sensitive
scales so I allways had to eyeball doses. Also the vision of the green ladies was induced smoalking a dmt joint; little tobacco as filler, little cannabis as filler and for taste and added effect and generous amounts of DMT sprinkled on top. Then topped of with a little more tobacco & cannabis so the spice sits in the center. That particulair joint was shared with another person. So perhaps there was give or take 200 miligrams in there, but it's hard to determine how much spice I inhaled.

It could have been that I smoalked that dose through a chillum with some hash on an ashbed. Not sure. It was quite some time ago.

HumbleTraveler
#137 Posted : 2/11/2014 6:56:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MultiDimensionalTherapy wrote:
so the force told swim to warn the community, that the enviroment will warn you if your spice has plastic contamination, you will see everything very plastic like!

This is interesting because I did use a bit of plastic in two of my extractions, and my last experience was not pleasant. It was very panic ridden and my entire room just looked fake and synthetic, like a virtual lego environment that I thought I would be forever stuck in. I'd always wondered if that was a sign of it trying to tell me something about the plastic.

"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

universecannon
#138 Posted : 2/11/2014 7:04:23 AM

☂

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

this reminds me a lot of some of the jesters

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Global
#139 Posted : 2/11/2014 12:47:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen everything all plastic like, all play-dough like, all fairy book like, all futuristic like....anyway I don't think that plastic in the DMT translates to a plastic experience.

Atlas_
#140 Posted : 2/11/2014 5:56:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

universecannon wrote:
this reminds me a lot of some of the jesters

Seems Friggin weird. I'll probably try to sing at them if I ever see them Drool

«PREV5678NEXT