We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : do YOU like to mix weed.& spice together?
Choice Votes Statistics
abstain 1 12 %
before 0 0 %
mix 4 50 %
after, come down 3 37 %

mix weed and spice together? Options

null24
#1 Posted : 1/29/2014 3:01:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Again: Poll: do YOU like too mix wead & spice together?

Just out of pure curiosity.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Sabnock
#2 Posted : 1/29/2014 3:10:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Anything DMT-related whether it's enhanced leaf, changa or Ayahuasca, i'm a Cannabis guy before, during and after. Cannabis responds well to me, i use it daily for medical issues (which i gotta take a break from here soon), and in fact i find it enhances the Ayahuasca no doubt. And i'd always smoke Cannabis before smoking DMT/changa, and have even mixed it together in a blend. Safe to say, i'm a Cannabis guy Smile

Nathanial.Dread
#3 Posted : 1/29/2014 3:10:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of people consider marijuana and DMT to be a bad mix. THC has been known to cause anxiety, and when you add that to the intensity of the DMT experience, it can be a brief jaunt into utter Hell.

Personally, I find the euphoria associated with the come-down is a fine time to be high on marijuana, although I really don't enjoy the feeling, so I don't do it all that often.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Sabnock
#4 Posted : 1/29/2014 3:48:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
THC has been known to cause anxiety

I hear ya there, but it's the opposite for me. Cannabis tends to be my "comfort" herb, when i'm feeling anxious or nervous or terrified, a bowl of herb does the trick nicely. I've heard others' accounts of anxiety riddled Cannabis+DMT combos, but then again they probably smoke medical grade stuff, i myself stick with mid grade/regular Cannabis, as i myself am not all about the THC as i believe other Cannabinoids to be important as well and with medical grade the THC is at higher levels and i've actually experienced some anxiety with Ayahuasca due to smoking Sour Diesel one time, though i was already raddled with anxiety and had to pack a bowl and smoke, whereas now i'm a little more prepared and prefer to smoke Cannabis throughout the experience hence regular grade weed really does make the difference i think.

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 1/29/2014 3:52:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I prefer indica strains beforehand and in a changa mix but sativa afterwards is fine too. A joint or bong of some indica bud half hr/20 minutes before hand reduces the shock of the come up and smooths the transition helping me float through hyperspace. Very happy
Even beforehand sativa is ok with me as long as it is a light dose just to stimulate and relax a little.
My absolute favourite is some dmt melted onto some afghan hash and covered with a pinch of bud of any kind or blue lotus. I have a very fast metabolism so the initial effects of weed smoked take about a minute to come on so it coincides nicely with the plateau.

Entheogenerator
#6 Posted : 1/29/2014 4:07:43 AM

Homo discens

Nathanial.Dread wrote:
Personally, I find the euphoria associated with the come-down is a fine time to be high on marijuana, although I really don't enjoy the feeling, so I don't do it all that often.

Blessings
~ND

This is pretty much exactly where I stand on the matter. I rarely smoke cannabis, and occasionally I will take one or two puffs during post-experience reflection. But for the most part I like to enjoy the full effects and duration of one psychoactive substance at a time, rather than combining them.

When I used cannabis more regularly, it combined well with LSD and psilocybe mushrooms for the most part. But even then I had a handful of awful experiences with anxiety brought on by the combination.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine