We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Art Projects Options

cyb
#1 Posted : 12/9/2013 8:59:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Very Cool...great to have the speed vid too Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jbark
#2 Posted : 12/9/2013 12:56:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a really impressive work. Interesting to watch you change your mind about things as it progresses, too! And, of course, needless to say, very evocative of the salvia experience.

Thanks for posting that. Speed drawing clips are like artworks in and of themselves.

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Bill Cipher
#3 Posted : 12/9/2013 6:05:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for posting that. You are so very good, and I could watch those all day long. Please feel free to post more of em as you go.

You have your own very well defined visual language. That's a really cool thing to have.

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 12/9/2013 7:10:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It just boggles my mind how you're able to translate the experience so well into an art form the way you do. I struggle with attempting to translate it into written language. Perhaps a visual art form is more suiting for an experience like Salvia provides, but you're a master at it nonetheless Thumbs up

I'll definitely be picking up some of your prints in the near future. I encourage others to do the same if these amazing pieces of art strike such a chord with you as they do with me.

I also agree with those above...those speed drawing videos are unreal. Many thanks for sharing this with the community Wink

Inner Paths
#5 Posted : 12/9/2013 11:43:25 PM

Secretary of the Interior

SalviaDroid wrote:

Damn SalviaDroid, if that isn't as close a visual representation of the folding into salvia space as I've seen I don't what is, you have serious talent my man!
"The love I've made is the shape of my space"

Jin
#6 Posted : 12/10/2013 10:08:10 AM

yes

beautiful work SalviaDroid Thumbs up
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Mr.Peabody
#7 Posted : 1/6/2014 7:17:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phenomenal.
Be an adult only when necessary.

Metanoia
#8 Posted : 1/6/2014 10:57:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brilliant as always. I can't express how much your art speaks to me on an unspeakable level. Thanks again for sharing <3

Guyomech
#9 Posted : 1/6/2014 4:24:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Fun, evocative, beautifully done. TMK would have loved it.

Global
#10 Posted : 1/6/2014 11:34:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

The first one does a great job of emulating the salvia experience, especially with the conveyor belt motif and the repetitive elements. Also the McKenna mandala is priceless.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Aegle
#11 Posted : 1/8/2014 2:41:52 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

SalviaDroid

Wow, your work is a very accurate representation of the Salvia divinorum experience much respect to you for bringing it to life in such an incredible way.

Much Peace and Understanding
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

dreamer042
#12 Posted : 1/8/2014 3:46:53 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I love the Mckenna one! Thumbs up

Nicely done Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Entheogenerator
#13 Posted : 1/9/2014 4:21:08 AM

Homo discens

SalviaDroid wrote:
"So... let us a assume you take a third toke... LONG AND slow.. you VaPoRiZE! And you take it in, and in.." -TmaC

Digital Art/Galaxy Note/Sketchbook Pro
"A new way to say hooray"

Awesome!! I just saw this one the other day on Facebook somewhere!! Big grin

Very cool work SalviaDroid!Thumbs up
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Entheogenerator
#14 Posted : 1/23/2014 11:03:28 AM

Homo discens

SalviaDroid wrote:
Thank you Aegle, dreamer and Entheogenerator for your support and kind words. Means a lot to me. Here's a little remix of an older drawing. Tried to make it higher quality than the original. Hope you guys like it.

I don't like it... I love it!! Love
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

Guyomech
#15 Posted : 1/23/2014 3:58:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Great use of fractal patterning. Your work is both fun and trippy... The psychedelic aspects are spot-on, while the cartoon elements somehow make the psychedelic stuff more accessible, more of a personal narrative.

Global
#16 Posted : 1/25/2014 12:56:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I wouldn't say it's childish, so much as spot-on. The psychedelic experience, and perhaps the salvia experience in particular makes the cartoony relevant to adult life as well Smile It is perhaps a primordial aspect of reality.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Metanoia
#17 Posted : 1/25/2014 4:21:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, exactly as Global said. That strange cartoonish vibe is present with Salvia very often for me. Lego blocks and cartoon carnival-ness. I just figured you incorporated the cartoonish element because of the nature of the experience Smile Don't change a thing!

Well, I do love how you changed this last piece Thumbs up

Mr.Peabody
#18 Posted : 1/25/2014 4:57:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I say you strike a fine balance with those cartoony ones. The one with Terrence McKenna is funny, and cool, but then the hypergeometric portal above his head is absolutely mind blowing. It looks so close to many of my DMT experiences. Thumbs up
Be an adult only when necessary.

DocAdams
#19 Posted : 2/7/2014 5:17:04 AM

One existence

Wow... So beautiful. It draws me in and keeps my eyes moving.

Global
#20 Posted : 2/7/2014 1:00:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always liked the colors of this one. The way you shift colors is so subtle and tantalizing like hyperspace.

123NEXT»