We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Variation of the Machine Options

amor_fati
#1 Posted : 6/2/2008 5:17:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

It's hard to come by single-serving hennessy bottles where I happen to reside, so I've been forced to find alternative methods of smoking. My first attempt (before I had even heard of the machine) was in a light bulb, but that turned out far from satisfactory. My second was in a single-serving wine bottle, with the bottom broken of and the top part of a plastic bottle taped to that end, with a pen tube stuck through the bottle top, and of course some copper mesh stuck in the wine bottle neck (my first machine), and this was surprisingly satisfactory but too large and bulky.

But my favorite that I've come across so far is using a a simple glass medicine-dropper tube, stuffing about two centimeters of copper mesh tightly in the neck, leaving a little less than a centimeter of space at the end to load into, blowing a butane flame in front of it, and inhaling through the nozzle end. This is quite small but quite effective. So far I haven't had adequate opportunity to test it's capabilities in heavier doses, so it's possible that its volume is too small to achieve heavier doses--I remain hopeful, however.

On a side note, I was wondering if maybe we could put up a vapor-pipe sticky up to consolidate peoples questions and suggestions regarding the matter.

amor_fati attached the following image(s):
P1040260.JPG (166kb) downloaded 257 time(s).
P1040250.JPG (192kb) downloaded 254 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

amor_fati
#2 Posted : 6/21/2008 7:03:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I added a coil to the hollow length of the pipe. The theory is that much of the precipitation on the inside should be vaporized by the coil when it heats up. I've had some great success with this design thus-far.

D_Juggz
#3 Posted : 6/22/2008 3:37:19 AM

Dr Do Little

What did you buy to get the dropper?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 6/22/2008 12:26:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interresting twist but is'nt there is a risk to inhale a too hot vapor with such short and open device ?

amor_fati
#5 Posted : 6/22/2008 6:41:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I saw entities last night at 50mg without any throat or lung issues. I always do three to four tokes (the mckenna method, i suppose), so that probably eases the potential for overheating.

You can find the droppers in the pharmaceutical sections of most department stores, even walmart.

amor_fati
#6 Posted : 6/25/2008 3:13:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry about the pics, bluelight apparently isn't a great photo-host, so I attached them to the first post.

rellik
#7 Posted : 6/25/2008 4:05:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

do you like the copper mesh better than steel? ive never tried copper

the spring is a great idea Smile
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

amor_fati
#8 Posted : 6/25/2008 4:20:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The spring's still a little theoretical--seems to work well--but the copper's never let me down yet.

Faust
#9 Posted : 5/2/2009 3:15:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You pull it relatively easily and slowly, but a large amount of essential steel wool (triple the assumed/estimated apparent volume) had to be burned to get the bronze nastyness off.

From the final edge of the lip of the glass to the tip of the steel wool is precisely 14 millimeters. Within this space 60mg of white/yellow spice can be carefully scooped;
using the machine itself as a tool. Load it into the wider mouth in 10-15mg segments/fractions and level it off like you would when measuring with a standard silver spoon.

Faust attached the following image(s):
008.jpg (364kb) downloaded 64 time(s).
006.jpg (288kb) downloaded 65 time(s).
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Sir Isaac Newton

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.