We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis Legalization: Like Dominos Options

Mr.Peabody
#1 Posted : 1/10/2014 5:46:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is wonderful news. If these five states legalize cannabis, it seems like it should be quite soon the federal government follows suit.

I can't wait! It's about damn time!

Link
Be an adult only when necessary.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 1/10/2014 6:18:36 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Woo hoo, the green wave grows and grows, I hope it grows big enough to reach my side of the Atlantic
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

spinCycle
#3 Posted : 1/10/2014 7:48:01 PM

Life is Art is Life

One of the great things about both medical and recreational legalization is that it provides a working example that society does not simply fall apart just because people can get legal herb. Makes it more and more difficult for the prohibitionists to spout their gin soaked nonsense.
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

DeDao
#4 Posted : 1/10/2014 7:58:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's great and I am excited all the same!

However, let's bring some of this over to the eastcoast!!
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Cosmic Spore
#5 Posted : 1/11/2014 2:00:44 PM

โ˜  โšก โ˜ฃ โš  โ˜ข

Mr.Peabody wrote:
Cannabis Legalization: Like Dominos ... This is wonderful news. If these five states legalize cannabis, it seems like it should be quite soon the federal government follows suit.

I can't wait! It's about damn time!

Link

Full legalization could/should happen like dominos climaxing in full federal legalization, however, just thinking about "dry counties" dealing with alcohol; I can see the same thing occurring with Cannabis legalization; local politicians restating defeated arguments against Cannabis. Just this week I heard Ed Rendell repeat the old "marijuana is a gateway drug to more harmful drugs" hypothesis, AKA the stepping stone hypothesis (shown to be false by the way).

I feel every person [especially adults] should be free to use Cannabis for whatever reason & to whatever extent [driving/nondriving], no matter if their local or federal politicians have read up on the science of Cannabis.

Cannabinoid & Cannabis Studies, Documentaries & the like.

We must all be vigilant against those old, nonpartisan, defeated arguments or "zombie arguments" and press for our right for safe alternative to potentially-deadly mainstream substances.

2014 - 2017 will be make-or-break. learn why the public shouldn't fear Cannabis while public momentum is for legalization. My state/local would likely not ever voluntarily legalize Cannabis.

I honestly think if the USA fully legalized Cannabis, almost all countries would do the same because several already desire to do so.

universecannon
#6 Posted : 1/11/2014 3:29:23 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Thank you so much for making that comprehensive thread cosmic spore. Its incredibly useful

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Cosmic Spore
#7 Posted : 1/11/2014 5:45:00 PM

โ˜  โšก โ˜ฃ โš  โ˜ข

universecannon wrote:
Thank you so much for making that comprehensive thread cosmic spore. Its incredibly useful

Thank you universecannon; within a couple weeks, I'll try to upload a compressed file with all the scientific pdfs, for easier downloading.

Mr.Peabody
#8 Posted : 1/14/2014 5:25:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a wonderful thing it will be when the federal government ceases this nonsense.

It's been so damn long. People have lived their entire lives within this prohibition, and it's so exciting to see an end to it, hopefully soon.

Thanks for the good work, Cosmic Spore!
Be an adult only when necessary.

Entheogenerator
#9 Posted : 1/16/2014 3:41:53 AM

Homo discens

Just learned from a mailing list that I am on that the New Hampshire House of Representatives just became the first legislative chamber in U.S. history to vote in support of ending marijuana prohibition! Smile

Quote:
By a vote of 170-162, it approved HB 492, which would legalize marijuana for adults in the "Live Free or Die" state and establish a system in which it is regulated similarly to alcohol. The measure will now be referred to a committee to review the revenue aspects of the bill, after which it will return to the full House for a second vote in February or March. If approved, it will then be considered by the state Senate.

As far as this issue goes, our country is progressing at a very rapid rate my friends!!! Thumbs up
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude Page โ‹ Health & Safety โ‹ FAQ โ‹ Known Substance Interactions โ‹ Extraction Teks โ‹ The Machine

--Shadow
#10 Posted : 1/16/2014 4:09:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hopefully Australia will follow the US, but alas, we are usually 4yrs behind whatever happens over there Sad

I had an argument with my dad the other day about it, he's old school and his argument was "The last thing I would want is someone running the country high and thinking "I'm gonna press that button!"" (Referring to a nuke button)
I said "that's a valid fear or concern, but by that reasoning, aren't you more concerned that someone running the country could be drunk on alcohol and more inclined to 'press that button'"?

Not to mention that a pot smoker now runs the presidency of the United States, and a pot smoker is know as one of the greatest athletes of all times (Michael Phelps)

The only thing disappointing, is all the people representing cannabis in Australia are the hippies and people that come across as mentally vague. Do we really the the advocates of the HEMP party having a name such as "Robbo da Yobbo"?
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

DoingKermit
#11 Posted : 1/16/2014 6:52:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3rdI wrote:
Woo hoo, the green wave grows and grows, I hope it grows big enough to reach my side of the Atlantic

I hope so too!!!

anrchy
#12 Posted : 1/16/2014 7:18:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Colorado has brought in some major cash flow. A mil the first day and at some point they were at 5 million.

Obviously politicians are falling out of their chairs on this one. Seein dollar signs, there hasnt been a cash crop (pun intended) like this since... Since... Uh what was the last major cash crop like this?

Not only is this going to create jobs, revenue, ect. But this will most definitely boost the crumbling economy for a little longer.
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Ryusaki
#13 Posted : 1/17/2014 3:38:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"The city council of Italian city of Turin has approved a motion in favor of legalizing cannabis on Tuesday, becoming the first major city in the country to make the proposal to allow marijuana to be prescribed for medical reasons...."

http://rt.com/news/turin...abis-legalize-italy-613/

trancenut
#14 Posted : 1/19/2014 11:34:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You only have to look at the revolutions in the arts and sciences that have been influenced by cannabis/marihuana. If the prohibitionists were true believers in their own words they would have banned any products of the arts and sciences that were influenced by cannabis/marihuana. Instead they condemn the drug while at the same time enjoy the benefits that the drug has given society as a whole as well as individuals. Their silence at this hypocrisy is deafening, as these threats of good examples of nature's own would make their arguments look a bit daft.

But not to condemn. just illuminate and forgive. There but for mother nature go I.