We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The importance to research , research ,research !! Options

Earthwalker
#1 Posted : 1/9/2014 1:49:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When I started on my endeavor on the topic on dmt all's I really wanted was for someone to just give me the information I required and I just couldn't understand why no one would just pass it on lol for Christ sake you have the information I want so it's not gunna hurt you to just give it to me it's simple Very happy ....... Well I am so happy I wasn't spoon feed the info as I didn't no that every visit on here on nexus not only did I learn a lot but continue to do so with every visit !
I am amazed at the wealth of information on nexus , the acacia thread on this site is unrivaled by anywhere else on the net thanx to amazingly smart members like nem888 & acacia to just name a few Thumbs up simply thankful for nexus !

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

--Shadow
#2 Posted : 1/9/2014 7:35:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm with you man!
I was initially just interested in trying DMT (which I still haven't tried yet) after hearing from the likes of Joe Rogan and Sam Harris. Saw an extraction vid on LiveLeak but wanted to knows more... Inevitably I ended up here.
After almost 2 weeks of reading the Acacia thread, this amazing species just grew on me more and more - that's IMO the 'addictive' part. I chose chemistry as my elective is high school, and after reading the different teks, I'm finding more joy simply in learning how it all works than simply 'getting DMT'. I'm just wanting to know EVERYTHING about acacias. I'm not in any rush for the DMT experience, that can happen when it happens, I know I will appreciate it much more like eating fruit or vegetables you have grown and nurtured yourself.
I started buying various books like "Why? Plants" & "The wisdom of trees", and kicked off research to help out with the Nexus wiki! and it's just been a blast of fun (call me a nerd I dun care Razz ). The only limiting factor is I'm doing it all from an iPad atm, but can fully dive into it once I'm back at home with my dual monitors.
I'm a bit of a conservationist at heart, and after reading about how they've been so exploited in places, really compels me to do whatever I can to help these 'sentinels'

So yeah, people reading should jump in and start researching and contributing whatever way they can. There are threads on how people can do this.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=33461
Don't expect any rewards, but I'm sure the trees will give back something if they choose. I'm not going out looking for DMT from any dealers as I was previously thinking, I have a feeling 'DMT will find me' as they say.
Throughout recorded time and long before, trees have stood as sentinels, wise yet silent, patiently accumulating their rings while the storms of history have raged around them --The living wisdom of trees, Fred Hageneder

Earthwalker
#3 Posted : 1/9/2014 12:46:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=--Shadow]I'm with you man!
I was initially just interested in trying DMT (which I still haven't tried yet) after hearing from the likes of Joe Rogan and Sam Harris.
........That's exactly how I found this marvelous molecule and I am thankful for joe rogans contribution as I think he's becoming quite the new found face of dmt , and I also think his turning the opinions of the crowd of doughter's and sinics alike !! ......Thumbs up ..
I also haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet as I to could REMOVED: No discussion of Buying it but I believe like so many others that if you pay for it it's only funding the pockets of the greedy and it's them type of ppl that pillage and rape the natural flora that were trying so hard to protect Stop ,, so I'll keep plodding along and wene the times rite I'll try to extract but until then I'll be doing what I've been doing for months now reading researching and contributing and that's keeping me happy Big grin