We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Yellow solvent and smoking possibilities in a Bong :) Options

Contact
#1 Posted : 4/30/2009 3:02:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey there, my friend is back again with some questions.

He had several extractions made by now and got about 3-4 gr. of different products. Some is very clean white, and some are terribly yellow. He always used the same type of Naphtha (Petrolether which he buys at local pharmacies).

During his extractions, he noticed that the solvent is always very very yellow when he seperates it from the lye/NP mix.
Does this mean something bad? all he read was, that the solvent should be clear, but his is always yellow, it looks almost like "pee".

Maybe it's because it's "medicinal petrol" ?

Also something really strange was happening to him yesterday evening when he wanted to try out his new yield. the smell was very different from the first extraction he ever made. not that "burnt plastic" smell, but something very strange.. hard to describe... and it didn't kick him as far as the first one. Also the vaporizer (light bulb)is starting to get some black residues. Looks like burnt and smells strange... also the effect was much lower than before.

is his product too impure to smoke? does his solvent also pull alot of plant fats? he tries now to recristallize (1st time) would that not change the smell and effect, he maybe needs a new vaporizer? his kinda scared with that one.... he hopes not to inhale any toxic gases...

cheers and thx for your help!!

hugs, Contact

There is more than we can see with our eyes open

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

smokeydaze
#2 Posted : 4/30/2009 3:11:48 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

If your solvent was clear than that would be bad as a "pee" looking solvent means there is (good) stuff in it.

Personally, a vaporizer like a light bulb is a pain in the ass. Like you mentioned, it residues all up and simply isnt fun to smoke. If you have a bong handy, try packing a small layer of some type of herb or ash down then some crystal over it. Then, carefully melt the crystal over the herb by holding the flame just near (not on) the crystals. When this is done, you can then smoke it normally.

Let us know how it goes.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Contact
#3 Posted : 4/30/2009 3:28:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, i have a bong, i gonna give it to him so he can try that tonight.

What leaves you suppose? Weed? Normal tabacco?

just for my understanding, you melt the dmt... when it's liquid enough, i gonna BURN the whole mix of leaves and dmt and smoke like normal bong? So : DMT = solid ... --> let it melt... DMT = liquid (on top of leaves) --> Burn and smoke normally?

my friend hates wasting dmt just to find out it didnt work...

also my friend bought a pipe like the one you can see in the thread "Best way to smoke dmt" but that one was a total failure.

Ok, that with the solvent is ok... in the beginning it's crystal clear, after separation, it's "pee"-like yellow. So it's "good" stuff in it Smile phew...

thanks for response

soulfood
#4 Posted : 4/30/2009 3:54:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Contact wrote:

What leaves you suppose? Weed? Normal tabacco?

just for my understanding, you melt the dmt... when it's liquid enough, i gonna BURN the whole mix of leaves and dmt and smoke like normal bong? So : DMT = solid ... --> let it melt... DMT = liquid (on top of leaves) --> Burn and smoke normally?

I suppose if you did smoke it like a normal bong you'd get some of the hit, but a lot would get burned and it's not good like this.

My friend uses a bong with a fine screen, a layer of ash, then DMT and another layer of ash. Ash won't catch fire like a herb will. But still be careful to keep a flame away from the DMT so that you're heating it rather than burning it.

Contact
#5 Posted : 4/30/2009 5:37:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what kind of ash does your friend use?

Contact
#6 Posted : 4/30/2009 6:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

let me ask in another way Smile

my friend prefers to smoke a bong than from a light bulb.
What possibilities does my friend have, to smoke the dmt in a bong? (Except Changa, that's already on his plans to do as soon as the herbs arrive)

thanks for your helps.

Contact
#7 Posted : 4/30/2009 7:15:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why ask, when you can try by yourself Very happy Shocked Cool

My friend found the solution Smile a little bit of tabacco and spice on top. then melt the spice so it goes into the tabacco. Then put a little bit more of tabacco on top and go on with smoking the bong Smile

It kicked my friend harder, but much more comfortable like it never did before with the light bulb...

he finally found his way to do it as smooth and enjoyable as he desires. Very happy

Thanks everybody, my friend is very thankful to you Smile

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 4/30/2009 7:40:01 PM

The Great Namah

A bong works just as well, if not better than a vaporizer.

Only a very small amount is lost and none is burned up (which happens more than most people realize with a vaporizer). Light the leaf on top and let the cherry vaporize the DMT under it. It works wonderfully!

50mgs still takes you to the same place in a vaporizer or a bong. I have used a bong with room temp water, warm water, and without water. There is no difference expect how smooth the smoke is using room temperature/cool water.

Trash that lightbulb my friend...that's the worst way known to man right now (even chasing it over foil or vaporizing it in a spoon works better). Try the bong method, leaf/dmt/leaf. Parsley, tobacco (can be harsh), mj, or any non harsh leaf will work. Damania works well, but my favorite to use is Blue or White Lotus.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

geeg30
#9 Posted : 4/30/2009 7:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim has found that putting DMT into a rolled cigarette to work quite well, not all that harsh - no more so than normal tobacco. The effects are quite pronounced although there has been no breakthrough yet.

He has also added some harmala extract into the cigarette with the spice for an even stronger and longer effect.
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

Contact
#10 Posted : 4/30/2009 8:04:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my friend is so excited, he only had one breakthrough so far with the lightbulb.. everything after that first breakthrough was just shit and smelled like crap. Also on his breaktrough (with about 50mg) wasn't that optical strong than that ammount of 30mg he just had in the bong. Wonderful!!

He even still has some blue lotus around, he definitly needs to try that out!

Thank you guys so much for this forum, and thanks to the spirits for the spice... i've discovered a world, which i was always seeking for!!!

Love & Happiness

acolon_5
#11 Posted : 4/30/2009 8:43:24 PM

The Great Namah

Glad that it worked for you. I used to be all about the vaporizer and poo-poo'd people who suggested using the leaf bed method. I figured it was for people who were unable to vaporize properly. I found out that I had been burning up my spice and my throat and lungs for a while without realizing it. The bong method works, and it works well!

Were you trying to say that you had more effects from 30mgs in a bong than 50mgs in a lightbulb vaporizer? If so that's great. It's true, it is easier to burn up your spice in a vaporizer (thus wasting most of it) than in a pipe or bong using the leaf bed method.

Enjoy the realms that have been opened up to you by The Spice!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

randomseed
#12 Posted : 5/1/2009 3:59:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In my dreams Ive had 100% success rate on breaking through using 50-70mg via the bong method described here. Lost track at about 15 for 15. That's with smokers, non-smokers, a Dr., all kinds of different people, not everyone liked what they saw but they all got there.

Leaf - spice - leaf, I don't even bother to melt it in.

I believe the leaf in my dream is mullein, its smother then the best weeds and does not have major expansion in your lungs so its easy to keep down. Ive had many non-smokers comment on how easy it is to smoke like that, in my dreams.

Rolling in an herb cig is also quite fun but in my dreams Ive never actually had a full on breakthrough, have had plenty of holy shit moments and have seen some truly great things that way but no astral travel if you know what I mean (lots of cosmic clowns though, it seems to be really good at bringing in the sideshows).

IMO if you want to have a moment with the divine or have some deeper reason to go searching then rip that bong, if your just screwing around or want to share in some amazing visuals with friends then spark that doob.
I'm a compulsive lier, I mean only a crazy person would really do any of this stuff I just wrote about, right?

Contact
#13 Posted : 5/1/2009 4:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alrighty then... my friend fell in love with the blue lotus - spice - blue lotus mix... WOW... awesome... it's so smooth and tastes so sweet. It's a huge pleasure to smoke it like this, the smell is so nice, when my friend came down, he wanted to hit another bong, just for the good taste of it Smile

I think my friend will also try a joint with lotus and spice, to introduce it to his friends... He really wants to show them this world, but is afraid of "overdosing" them. I think a Joint session (Ritual like) will bring them into good mood for that stuff Smile

Holy moly... lot of trials / errors...

--- finally there Smile WOW i can't bring it to words how my friend feels Smile

smokeydaze
#14 Posted : 5/1/2009 4:32:47 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Very happy

The combination is rather soothing, glad you got it all sorted out. Though, the one time I tried smoking a joint it wasn't that successful. I suggest your friends just have small amounts through the bong. Also, I'd highly suggest attempting enhanced leaf (changa) using blue lotus. Simply dissolve an amount of dmt in alcohol, then add blue lotus at the same weight as the dmt. Let it evaporate and you have easy to use awesome amazing. more info

Contact
#15 Posted : 5/1/2009 4:40:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend already knows changa Smile as i see, you come from australia... I have been to Boom Festival and there was an australian guy who sold us changa and i fell in love with that. Now, almost one year later i found the main ingridient for changa... the holy spice.

I already ordered several leafes for making my own changa which will include:

Banisteriopsis Caapi (Leaf) (Or Penganum Harmala)

Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb)

Heimia Salicifolia (sinicuichi)

Justicia Pectoralis

Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower)

Turnera Diffusa (damiana)

Blue Lotus

This looks mostly like the mix i received from that australian guy. the herbs are on their way to me, will report as soon as i get them ready. Smile

smokeydaze
#16 Posted : 5/1/2009 5:00:39 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

My man.

The Handbook has a great guide on how to go about creating enhanced leaf. You could start off using a 1:1.5 (DMT:LEAF) ratio just to give it a little buffer and once your happy with that situation move to 1:1. Id suggest using only one herb for each enhancement and would focus on Blue Lotus, Calea, Passionflower or Pau D'arco. But, Id highly recommend sourcing Pau D'arco. Good luck!