We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Ganesha: The DMT Initiator Options

Global
#1 Posted : 1/7/2014 3:29:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I've taken the liberty of compiling all the Initiatory Ganesha experiences of first-timers. I would like to note that though I knew there were many such accounts here, I did not actually realize the extent till I decided to start compiling them. If anyone has other links to such experiences, post them and I will edit them into this OP. For those who don't know Ganesha is known as the Lord of New Beginnings, as the Initiator, Guardian of Gateways etc...and so it is appropriate that so many of the Ganesha experiences posted here are initial experiences. Feel free to discuss the content here.

near death experience on DMT??? (in 1 out of first 3 experiences, it's not entirely clear which, Ganesha tells him he's ready for the next level)

I need some guidance on what just happened (he sees an elephant trunk inviting him in)

Salutations Brothers Sisters and Souls of Ambiguous Flesh! (this is not with his first DMT experience which came prior but with his first ayahuasca experience)....count it Big grin

Changa at sunset (in this one the OP mentions multiple experiences with Ganesha and 3rdI notes his presence in his early journeys)

Oh my word! (synchronoise mentions in his first two trips, encountering Ganesha)

Meeting Ganesha and ridding all of my negative thoughts and emotions (the OP mentions outright that it's not his "first steps" but Ganesha nevertheless transitions him out of his hellish experience)

One, Two, my Breakthrough for You (a first timer Smile )

reality preprogrammed (first day, second experience - beautiful recollection of a fractal Ganesha continually coming out of its trunk and another one out the next and so on, eventually creating a perfect Ganesha interweave pattern)

My first experience with DMT and Psychedelics, a request to join (states it was a new beginning for psychedelics, DMT and challenging reality)

Recent dip into hyperspace (posted in First Steps in Hyperspace)

really examining hyperspace (aka the 4th dimension) (several members talk of their initiation Ganesha experiences)

Hindu gods and daffodils (OP both observes and becomes Ganesha after accepting death, and opening up to new practices i.e. yoga)

My first spice trip - green matrix world (This OP also observes and becomes Ganesha Shocked )

A few questions on hyperspace (it's unclear but it seems that it may have been the case that in the OP's only hyperspace experience he encountered Ganesha)

Recalling my first experience (title says it all)

Outstanding first Successful attempt (Finally!) (...and another...)

Testing the Waters (encountered on second experience)

First post. Introducing myself. ::Smile (observes Ganesha with a praying mantis over her head in early experience)

Eureka! SOMA Hyperspace.. what is the pharmacology here?any opinions from science experts? (not an initial experience, but I'm listing it because the OP mentions seeing a Vedic elephant kaleidoscope and after pulling up all these reports, it seems that the kaleidoscopic mandala Ganesha is a repetitive theme; I should mention that after I saw the Egyptian Bennu Bird in hyperspace, it concluded its demonstration by making a matrix kaleidoscope of itself as well)

My first steps. (encounters Ganesha and other Hindu and Egyptian deities during first breakthrough)

My entry into the world of spice (encounters Ganesha on second experience, on the first time after having extracted for himself)

My First Pharmahuasca Experience (encounters a "cyber Ganesha" on first pharmahuasca trip. Admits [at the time] to not being too experienced with DMT either)

The first time I took DMT was a friday evening (First day; third experience - encounters small Ganesha figures by a mandala, noting that Terence viewed the mandala as a gateway)

Love, Love, Happiness, Love, Joy, Colors, Shapes, and more Love (beholds an Egyptian style Ganesha during "First Steps" )

Got my ass handed to me for the second time!!! (observes "insanely intricate ganesh india style markings" during first breakthrough)

how do you go on after something like that? (a group encounters Ganesha in post #25, but it's unclear as to whether or not it was a first time experience due to hearsay)

[edit]: We are slaves to our own juices - a vision of creation (a rare mescaline initiation)

[edit]: Quiet You're in Class (a Ganesha salvia encounter)

[edit]: First DMT trip. Was it DMT?! Did I See Ganesh? (Ganesh appears at the end of first DMT experience)

[edit]: Encounter with cosmic Buddha, and lessons from Him (Ganesh paves the way for an encounter with Buddha)

[edit]: Ganesha (Encounter with multi-armed Elephant with items in each hand on first DMT experience)

[edit]: Unexpected strong mushroom trip(First time) (Encounter with Ganesha during initial psilocybin experience)
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HumbleTraveler
#2 Posted : 1/7/2014 3:39:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too was just reading thru some Ganesh threads after you and I touched on it earlier!

Heres my report https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...;t=51055&find=unread
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Global
#3 Posted : 1/7/2014 3:53:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

HumbleTraveler wrote:
I too was just reading thru some Ganesh threads after you and I touched on it earlier!

Heres my report https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...;t=51055&find=unread

Ah yep. Included that one Smile
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

changalvia
#4 Posted : 1/7/2014 7:02:42 AM

eat your jungle oats

Mescaline initiator too in my books.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=45185

Hardest most intense experience of my life to date.

Thanks Global for putting this together, can't wait for free time
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

adam
#5 Posted : 1/7/2014 8:04:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow this is interesting. I myself had a ganesha experience, I had been vaping dmt for a while, but in this particular sojourn I was in a room with a large stone ganesha statue. I had gone deeper then ever before and after I sort of snapped out of hyperspace but was still under the tryptamine influence, I was seemingly remotely controlled over to the statue forced to bow and touch the statues feet. It was incredibly strange, and also very powerful experience.

The strangeness of entities seemingly independent from our 3d world continues to baffle me.

HumbleTraveler
#6 Posted : 1/8/2014 7:15:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

adam wrote:
Wow this is interesting. I myself had a ganesha experience, I had been vaping dmt for a while, but in this particular sojourn I was in a room with a large stone ganesha statue. I had gone deeper then ever before and after I sort of snapped out of hyperspace but was still under the tryptamine influence, I was seemingly remotely controlled over to the statue forced to bow and touch the statues feet. It was incredibly strange, and also very powerful experience.

The strangeness of entities seemingly independent from our 3d world continues to baffle me.

Im glad to know Im not the only one who's felt like I have absolutely no control over my body haha.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Pharmacognosis
#7 Posted : 1/13/2014 10:45:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is fascinating and important work. There needs to be a centralized cannon of all DMT (particularly breakthrough) experiences to date for this sort of compiling of common themes, also including ayahuasca hyperspace forays and mushroom, DPT, and other extradimensional OBE entity communication. If we were alive in anytime before the modern age all of these reports would be compiled into a massive Book for analysis and contemplation. When I have more time I plan on combing Erowid, Lycaeum, the Shroomery, Mycotopia, the Ayahuasca forums, and every other trip report repository to build a centralized Hyperspace report-hub for datamining. There are alot of other trends and similarities we can identify and build a conceptual model from, Global your posts are among the best along these lines. Hyperspace reports are too widespread, Erowid only has about 10% or them, I'd guess the Nexus has about 40%.

The Doctors are another trend I want expound and explore, a thread on the Ayahuasca forums and info by druiddream got me reading Gorman's "Ayahuasca in My Blood", where these controlling hyperspace metaphysicians play a major role, the entities who operate on us. When I have the time I'll create a similar thread on this topic with linked reports. The mind-scanning pulsing instrument they use is a particularly salient datapoint.

Pharmacognosis
#8 Posted : 1/13/2014 11:24:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps the Ganesha characters seen are actual elephant shamans? Seriously, elephants are voracious consumers of acacia foliage. They are also of a higher order of intelligence along with primates, cetaceans, and parrots having spindle cells and whatnot. Drug taking has been documented in animals from lemurs utilizing centipedes, birds eating fermented berries, and many other instances showing it is a basic animal drive to seek intoxication. Many acacias have phyllodes with trptamines, and elephants will eat inner bark as well. Considering many people have encountered other medicine men and shamans in their journeys who are simultaneously accessing hyperspace elsewhere, its not impossible that we might encounter elephants who are grazing on spice-laden leaves and shamanizing as well. Also elephants mourn their dead and perform basic ceremonial actions upon a packmates passing, so they have some conception of death and spirituality.

Not a substantial probability, but it is an intriguing possibility.

Global
#9 Posted : 1/14/2014 4:07:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

While, as I've noted, I don't have any personal experience with Ganesha, I have a bulk of experience with the Egyptian side to hyperspace, and so for this reason, if I were to start compiling threads, the next ones on my list would be Egyptian-themed experiences. It would be interesting to start connecting those dots across other Nexians' experiences, and not just my own (though I admittedly don't have all of mine tidy in one place either).

In terms of the elephant shamanism, you raise an interesting point with the elephants eating acacias, and perhaps it might be valid to some extent in terms of them accessing hyperspace, but a few things should be noted. Some of the reports are a bit vague on referring specifically to Ganesha, but instead just referring to elephants. This could possibly be out of ignorance of Ganesha, or it could be a more generalized elephant character in hyperspace. I've seen many animals in hyperspace from lions to horses to various kinds of snakes that didn't necessarily present themselves in a deity fashion, and so perhaps in some of these reports that holds true for elephants. On the other hand, with my personal experience of encountering the Egyptian Bennu Bird deity, it wasn't simply like running into a heron, but rather it was in the Egyptian style and most specifically looked exactly like the Bennu Bird of which I was previously unaware, yet managed to validate with the internet post-experience. Similarly, I believe that in many of these reports, the Ganesha figure encountered was in the Hindu style and resembling the Ganesha figure depicted in sacred art. Perhaps we can have one of our "Ganesha initiates" here to chime in with how she specifically appeared to them. I have personally encountered a lot of Hindu geometry and patterns in hyperspace despite Ganesha's absence, so I'd be leaning towards the latter (being Ganesha specifically and not generalized to elephants). I'm really not sure how these things end up in hyperspace at all, but I agree that in this logical conundrum, we need to be open and flexible to numerous possibilities, realizing that in typical hyperspace fashion, it may likely be multiple or possibly even seemingly conflicting possibilities simultaneously.

universecannon
#10 Posted : 1/14/2014 5:08:48 AM

☂

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

wow, great idea for a thread! thanks for compiling all these here

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Pharmacognosis
#11 Posted : 1/21/2014 3:40:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been wondering if the visuals and appearances of entities are "skinned" like themed user-interfaces for software. I've had mostly meso-american themed symbology, but during my religious studies when I experimented with different faiths, the visuals would shift to whatever symbology was the most appropriate and meaningful. When I had a brief fascination with Asatru my CEV (with mushrooms) were tribal euro-pagan. During a powerful mushroom induced NDE I had both Kabbalistic and then Egyptian/Zoroastrian skins applied to my visions, when "they" found I wasn't ready to convert to Esoteric Judaism. I think I remember a trip report of yours dealing with iterations, and visiting a warehouse of discarded Platonic forms, like bicycles and whatnot. Maybe there are many variant overlays available according to programmer preference. Also if they wanted to give you a benevolent divine visitation experience, the Egyptian panthenon seems very alien and stern to me, so maybe Ganesha would be appropriated from the Hindu imagery library to fit that specific need. Hindu and Egyptian imagery are impersonal to you, not being of those faiths, so if you instead had a Jesus or Moses or Buddha visitation it might shake you up and cause life affects the spirit therapists do not intend. This would also explain why Oaxacan mushroom shamans and huachuma curanderos have visions of Roman Catholic saints, that is the skin applied to the experience for them.

I've gotten the impression that the visuals are not the real work that goes on, they are a distraction and a lure to encourage you to enter the psychedelic state. While there you are worked on energetically by the spirits and the drug and reprogrammed somewhat. I read a trip report once where a guy said while tripping on LSD, you could say "Be Mushrooms", or "Be MDMA" and the trip would change for him as that other configuration of receptors was activated. I don't remember if he thought it was an external intelligence or his own that caused the change, but I tried tried talking to 2C-E once during a aniracetam combo overdose and the drug or a commanding intelligence changed my visuals to silver and gold for me to make them less intimidating and threatening. Every time I take a psychedelic I feel like it has an agenda for me during the trip, and I feel like the visuals are pre-planned and specific and nothing is accidental. It's like a carnival is thrown for my benefit and all the players know their places and the program is planned. Hyperspace is seemingly outside of time so the trip I experience could have been designed intelligently. For there to be so much detail I think a vastly powerful AI would be needed to render our experiences and tailor them to us so specifically. I've had the impression many times that God and the gnomes/elves/angels/aliens are all part of a giant machine built for our rehabilitation and release.

nen888
#12 Posted : 1/21/2014 4:17:45 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..i have to admit that early in my experience of the molecule a long time ago i did encounter 'Ganesha', and at the time had no real interest in hinduism..in fact, unable to explain why i'd seen this i started learning more about hinduism..these days i'm a real fan of the vedas (pre-hindu), though not a 'practitioner', nor do i follow any single belief system..i've seen figures from a number of cultural systems

i think a lot of ancient symbology may be imbedded deep in our collective unconscious..
traditionally Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, a fitting deity for breaking into 'hyperspace'..

i should also point out (the reason i put 'ganesha' in inverted commas) that there is also Vinyaki..the female hindu elephant goddess..

Global
#13 Posted : 1/21/2014 1:04:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pharmacognosis, whether they are "skins" or not, the very notion that they can appear in a contextually specific manner to those unfamiliar with said "skins" should imply something significant about the nature of the nature of the experience.

Warrior
#14 Posted : 1/21/2014 7:31:27 PM

At Peace

I've never had a Ganesha vision, but one time I had an Aya session mid-morning til late afternoon, and afterward (that same night) got an invitation to participate in Sufi dancing. I had never been! So I went while basking in the afterglow. The first dance the group did was a Ganesha dance, and the entire experience felt almost more powerful than the Aya session itself. The 'spiritual exercise' I felt during the Ganesha dance was the one that struck me the most profoundly.

RoGu3
#15 Posted : 1/28/2014 10:07:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I first registered on the forums my first post was a Salvia trip report which involved Ganesha appearing to me later in the trip in hyperintricate detail. Heres the report

Quiet You're in Class

Excerpt

Quote:
I also remember an elephant image was burnt into my vision just like when you stare at the sun for a second and close your eyes and see purple - a negative version of it. How convenient, a purple elephant in my trip..  only this was a very highly detailed elephant with animation to it swinging its trunk up and down. Is this life, inside out? Now my imagination is as vivid as if it were really reality. The veil has been lifted to this other world which takes intense focus to reach in meditation

Ganesha was playful and very happy Smile
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Infectedstyle
#16 Posted : 1/29/2014 9:44:00 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Well, i'd like to add that i've been seeing Ganesha in my normal mushroom-type visual distortion. When you look at a patterned floor, other type of patterns occur. Normally, i see Terence Mckenna in this pattern. Now it is switching over to Ganesh it seems.

I don't mean to imply anything about the nature of such experience, i just thought i'd throw it out there. This thread has now definitely altered my trip by making me see Ganesh. (Or another elephant-face)

I believe the nature of the vision implies a re-entrance from Ganesh in my future DMT explorations. The last time i've seen these Mckenna clones was when I was seconds away from a break-through and these guys where cheering me on. Terence also occurs in these visual distortions and another guy i see in these distortions actually took me around and shown me places in "that place outside of time", so i'm thinking Ganesh will be next to initiate me into break-through. I'm afraid to check it out for myself though and experiment with DMT, so i'm sorry I can't do more in that regard atm.

As a last note, Terence seems to describe seeing "The gnome" from Pink floyd albums. The gnome, I think, served as an initiator. So perhaps the initiator archetype can come in many forms. Speculation about who "Ganesh" or "The gnome" is can be freely interpreted in many many ways. However, I think something can be said about an objective reality that is flowing and changing and constantly building on top of itself.

Global
#17 Posted : 1/30/2014 1:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well Infectedstyle, it should be noted that for as many doorways that Ganesha opens, she is also known in the literature to be a guardian figure and to deny access as well, so you may want to consider that aspect in terms of your experiences. Perhaps seeing her face symbolizes and impending breakthrough or perhaps she is there to ensure you go no further.

Quote:

As a last note, Terence seems to describe seeing "The gnome" from Pink floyd albums. The gnome, I think, served as an initiator. So perhaps the initiator archetype can come in many forms. Speculation about who "Ganesh" or "The gnome" is can be freely interpreted in many many ways. However, I think something can be said about an objective reality that is flowing and changing and constantly building on top of itself.

I agree that there can be a variety of initiators, but Ganesha simply stood out for me because of the correlation to sacred literature and the sheer frequency of such accounts popping up on the Nexus over the years (which is granted not too often, yet frequent enough for me to notice a trend). If I have to reflect on whom were my initiators, it would probably be multidimensional pharaohs in a holographic pyramid. Not only did they usher in my Egyptian experiences (of which I was unaware were possible to have), but it was the first time where I was really experiencing the full interdimensional movement of hyperspace geometries in that most mind-boggling fashion as they tend to like to do. That experience really hit home, and I have long considered it my "Pyramid initiation" as I like to imagine ancient Great Pyramid initiates of the past might have had similar visions in the sensory deprivation of the sarcophagus in the Kings Chamber.

lobo
#18 Posted : 1/30/2014 5:22:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great work global!!!

Two years ago i had a beatiful visuals of elephants in a mushroom trip.

Something similar like this photo

Doodazzle
#19 Posted : 1/30/2014 7:59:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Few years back Cthulhu came to me in a Ganesha-like form.

Wait a minute....the word entheogen comes us with a red squiggle beneath it, as if to suggest that I am misspelling or making up a word--but the nexus recognizes Cthulhu as a word?

So I had this vision of an human-oid entity with the familiar octopus-face, but with multiple arms, sitting lotus style, before this intense geometric mandala, ever-changing and with all sorts of significance that one could spend years decoding. I recognized the mandala as a gateway, and this hindu Cthulhu as gate-keeper.

At the time of the vision, I was vaguely aware that an elephant headed entity named Ganesha existed--but I did not know of it's position as a gatekeeper nor initiator. Cthulhu, in this guise, rather looked much like Ganesha--the main difference being one multiple trunk-like tendrils, rather than a single trunk.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

The Black Cat
#20 Posted : 1/31/2014 1:04:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

Earlier today the thread from my Introduction Essay was merged onto this thread and then moved to it's own thread in DMT Discussion called Habits.

I did not know how to weave it into this thread with out having a lot of strands hanging off.

Let me relate it now:

Mushrooms had never worked for me, at least until my late 20's. I started drinking Ayahuasca several times per month and in between the Ayahuasca I was drinking B.caapi/rue with mushrooms. No effects except a over all increase in well being and contentedness. I did this for about nine months. During that time I never drank if I was to be working in the next 24-36 hours even though the I never had a effect from them. I always acted as if this time would be the time. I tried so many different approaches that one night something snapped. It was during the purge when I started to hear God's voice in that special way. What god was saying was sooo funny. I could could not stop laughing until I fell to the floor and started convulsing not breathing. I could not breathe nor move except for the convulsing. Those infamous words that scare us all came into my head: "Oh my god, I took too much!" As my body was undeniably dying the worse thing I was thinking/feeling was: FUCK, my mom is going to outlive me! This sucks!" That was my biggest regret. I let go of holding on to life and my "Force Body" rose from my physical and up to God I went. That is when He started laughing. I laid at his feet for sometime while he was laughing. He spoke some things to me and with the wave of his hand he sent me back.

After a couple of hours of resting where by body initially fell I was able to start slithering into a more comfortable position. At this moment all I could see was very energetic and colorful DNA strands. It was all I could see for the first 24-48 hours. When my awareness could change to where my body was the what guided me back to my body was Ganesha(I had no experience with Sanskrit and before this experience I had no idea who Ganesha was). As I looked at him he was both smiling at me and tears ran down his face. I HAVE NEVER KNOWN SUCH COMPASSION before or since. This was the very beginning of a "breakthrough" experience that lasted for over three months and was in orbit( as electron orbit) to my life for another nine months.

I intend on doing a full experience report as soon as I think that I could attempt to describe the indescribable.

Thanks for you patience,

12NEXT