We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
search function Options

endlessness
#1 Posted : 10/29/2008 11:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to suggest some improvement in the search function

like being able to search by member, and also choosing between searching only thread titles or inside the posts

Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 11/25/2008 9:25:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

traveller? I know you are already busy and all, I would just like to know what you think, if its possible sometime in the future, if not..

Smile

ZaZen
#3 Posted : 3/4/2009 9:12:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

During my use of the search function i found out that sometimes following circumstance ist really annoying.

For example: You search for one Keyword like "Solvents" or whatever, and the results shows all Post of one single thread, no matter if the post contains the keyword or not, it would be far more structured if just the thread is shown which contains the keyword...?! Im mean the search results goes over 2-3 sites but it shows all the same thread....

I don`t know how the search function is working, maybe the problem would be solved by realizing endlessness suggestion, that you can search by thread or headline etc...

Dagger wrote:
Would it also be possible to only see summaries of threads? As it is now, it can me a bit messy.

that`s my point....

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 3/13/2009 7:51:00 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

When I have more time, I'll do some research on the search-code.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 3/14/2009 12:47:24 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Yes! I want to be able to search and see all the topics/threads I've created!

I just want a page with 'Coatl's Topics/Threads displayed on one page... like this!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 3/14/2009 12:50:20 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Did you try putting your name in Search->Posted by?

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 3/14/2009 5:02:33 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Yes and it displays all my posts, not my threads.

It's no big deal. Thanks for your time.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Kannamate
#8 Posted : 5/1/2009 12:29:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes this would be great only searching the titles,but thanks for the alternative dagger.