We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Marijuana: the killer drug Options

jbark
#1 Posted : 1/4/2014 3:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

marijuana overdoses kill 37 in colorado on first day of legalization

" "It's complete chaos here," says Dr. Jack Shepard, chief of surgery at St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver. "I've put five college students in body bags since breakfast and more are arriving every minute."

They think the death toll will rise to two or three hundred by next week - be VERY careful with this drug, people. If you have any, bring it immediately to your local authorities - they will know how to properly and safely dispose of it. Or if you are afraid of persecution, hide them in chocolate confections - out of the reach of children and small animals - so they are unrecognizable in the event of a raid. DO NOT EAT THE BROWNIES.

Play safe,
JBArk
jbark attached the following image(s):
safe_image.jpg (14kb) downloaded 376 time(s).
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Doodazzle
#2 Posted : 1/4/2014 4:16:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Um, WTF?

Quote:

"When was the last time you heard of someone overdosing on beer? All these pro-marijuana groups should be ashamed of themselves. The victims' blood is on their hands."

Blood on the hands of whoever laced that weed with some type of poison, one might imagine. And people OD on booze all the time--never heard of a weed OD.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Doodazzle
#3 Posted : 1/4/2014 4:20:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

google sais it's hoax.....
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 1/4/2014 4:20:55 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Doodazzle wrote:
Um, WTF?

Quote:

"When was the last time you heard of someone overdosing on beer? All these pro-marijuana groups should be ashamed of themselves. The victims' blood is on their hands."

Blood on the hands of whoever laced that weed with some type of poison, one might imagine. And people OD on booze all the time--never heard of a weed OD.

You do know that the Daily Currant is a satiric site no?

Or maybe the news on that site that Obama unveils the new American flag is serious as well? Pleased

As always: check the sources before having an opinion, it saves lives.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Doodazzle
#5 Posted : 1/4/2014 4:51:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Fair enough. I didn't even notice that this was the humor forum....don't hold it against me though--I'm working outside in -20 degree weather. Just came inside to thaw for a minute. My brain functions slow down as we approach absolute zero.

people killed by marijuana

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 1/4/2014 5:24:29 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Doodazzle wrote:
Quote:

Fair enough. I didn't even notice that this was the humor forum....don't hold it against me though--I'm working outside in -20 degree weather. Just came inside to thaw for a minute. My brain functions slow down as we approach absolute zero.

You only gave me a good chuckle, so all is ok. Pleased

Kind regards,

The Traveler

jbark
#7 Posted : 1/4/2014 5:39:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Read my comments in the OP and YOU WILL KNOW IT'S ALL REAL.

I REPEAT: DO NOT EAT THE BROWNIES!

JLArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

jbark
#8 Posted : 1/4/2014 5:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:

Or maybe the news on that site that Obama unveils the new American flag is serious as well? Pleased

I am still waiting for the new american dollar bill. Smile

Du57mi73
#9 Posted : 1/4/2014 9:14:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
The Traveler wrote:

I am still waiting for the new american dollar bill. Smile

The new $100s are amazing looking. that purple stripe looks awesome.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Guyomech
#10 Posted : 1/4/2014 10:10:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

And they are printed on hemp, the killer drug.

Entheogenerator
#11 Posted : 1/4/2014 10:37:46 PM

Homo discens

I wouldn't go near mary-wahna that stuff is deadly. My cousin did pot one time, and he turned gay and then died. And he only did two pots.

Marijuana: not even once.
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

jbark
#12 Posted : 1/4/2014 11:19:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
I wouldn't go near mary-wahna that stuff is deadly. My cousin did pot one time, and he turned gay and then died. And he only did two pots.

Marijuana: not even once.

yeah, i read about a guy who smoked it once and his penis fell off and he grew breasts. On the street they call it "weed", which means "instant sex change operation" in African. (or was it indian? i get all those languages mixed up)

Entheogenerator
#13 Posted : 1/5/2014 12:26:31 AM

Homo discens

jbark wrote:
yeah, i read about a guy who smoked it once and his penis fell off and he grew breasts. On the street they call it "weed", which means "instant sex change operation" in African. (or was it indian? i get all those languages mixed up)

True story. I read that story on the internet too so it is obviously true because it's illegal to lie on the internet.
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

spinCycle
#14 Posted : 1/5/2014 12:41:45 AM

Life is Art is Life

Not surprised, there was a time it killed me damn near every morning.

I'm usually reincarnated again by lunch.
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

wearepeople
#15 Posted : 1/5/2014 1:04:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary.

What a waste. He was such a good person who had a streak of bad breaking.

You will be remembered forever Jesse.

+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

DoingKermit
#16 Posted : 1/5/2014 1:16:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just threw away all my bongs and vaporiser. Thanks for linking the article on the Nexus, JBark.... I am just grateful I saw it soon enough.

jbark
#17 Posted : 1/5/2014 4:06:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DoingKermit wrote:
Just threw away all my bongs and vaporiser. Thanks for linking the article on the Nexus, JBark.... I am just grateful I saw it soon enough.

No worries, it's important to look out for one another in this world of fiends and drug zombies and delusional hippy dippys who think that just because it's a plant that has been smoked by millions and millions for countless years, that it won't kill you on the first toke and eat away at the fabric of society and corrupt family, government and the integrity of the fractional reserve banking system.

MARRY-WANNA:

Don't wed the bed, be a bride to a pothhead or a groom to doom. Just say BLOW.

JBArk

starway6
#18 Posted : 1/11/2014 2:11:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this on line about people dieing from pot over dose !
This cant be true!

CrimeMarijuana Overdoses Kill 37 in Colorado On First Day of LegalizationJan 02, 2014
Colorado is reconsidering its decision to legalize recreational pot following the deaths of dozens due to marijuana overdoses.

According to a report in the Rocky Mountain News, 37 people were killed across the state on Jan. 1, the first day the drug became legal for all adults to purchase. Several more are clinging onto life in local emergency rooms and are not expected to survive.

"It's complete chaos here," says Dr. Jack Shepard, chief of surgery at St. Luke's Medical Center in Denver. "I've put five college students in body bags since breakfast and more are arriving every minute.

"We are seeing cardiac arrests, hypospadias, acquired trimethylaminuria and multiple organ failures. By next week the death toll could go as high as 200, maybe 300. Someone needs to step in and stop this madness. My god, why did we legalize marijuana? What were we thinking?"

Rainin' Fire in the Sky
Colorado and Washington state approved the sale of marijuana for recreational use in November though statewide ballot measures. Under the new policies pot is legal for adult use, regulated like alcohol and heavily taxed.

One of the principal arguments of legalization advocates was that cannabis has long been considered safer than alcohol and tobacco and was not thought not to cause overdose. But a brave minority tried to warn Coloradans of the drug's dangers.

"We told everyone this would happen," says Peter Swindon, president and CEO of local brewer MolsonCoors. "Marijuana is a deadly hardcore drug that causes addiction and destroys lives.

One of the those victims was 29-year-old Jesse Bruce Pinkman, a former methamphetamine dealer from Albuquerque who had recently moved to Boulder to establish a legal marijuana dispensary.

Pinkman was partying with friends when he suffered several seizures and a massive heart attack which ultimately proved to be fatal. Toxicology reports revealed that marijuana was the only drug present in his system.

"This is just a terrible tragedy," says his friend Peter. "Jesse was trying to go legit and now this happens? I guess drugs really are as dangerous as they say."

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, who opposed the ballot initiative that legalized the drug, says he will call a special legislative session to try and overturn the new law.

"We can't sit idly by and allow this slaughter to continue," he said during a press conference Thursday.

Entheogenerator
#19 Posted : 1/11/2014 6:26:37 AM

Homo discens

starway6 wrote:
I found this on line about people dieing from pot over dose !
This cant be true!

It is 100% true. At one point in the article, they mention the fact that the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary, which is also 100% true. Big grin

Did you see any of the other articles on the same website? Like the one about Obama unveiling a new American flag which depicts arabic lettering, a hammer and sickle, and a cannabis leaf? lol

I posted this link on a social media page and I was amazed at the fact that multiple people thought it was true, and several others commented on the link as if I thought it were true... And those who thought I believed the article were people who were well aware that I used to smoke cannabis 3-9 times daily for about 5 years... Too funny...

SKA
#20 Posted : 1/11/2014 12:35:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Allthough I had a great laugh reading the article & this topic the sad thing is that there's a surprising amount of people with so little intelligence that they cannot differentiate between satire & factual, rational information.

I know another such satirical news website that had a really funny article about cigarettes. They claimed that, to better warn the consumer of the dangers, they were planning to print a large skull with Nazi-Swastikas in it's eyes on each and every pack of cigarettes. On top of that they claimed all cigarette packs would be put under 220 volts.

Needless to say I had a good laugh over that, but then I had to cry a little when I saw in the comments section how AMAZINGLY many people took this to be real & reacted furiously and appalled. Apart from standing upright, reading, writing and speaking language, these "people" are really just overrated, overestimated apes -_-

123NEXT