We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Change username Options

Elpo
#1 Posted : 12/29/2013 9:25:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering if it is possible to change my username and how to go about it?

Does anyone know if this is possible?

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

cyb
#2 Posted : 12/29/2013 9:37:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Message The Traveler and it will be dealt with. Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 12/29/2013 9:37:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess you would have to message the Traveler and possibly have a good reason for that.
To be honest, the only reason i'm responding is the fact, that last night i had a dream about someone on the DMT NEXUS to change their username. But i'm psychic like so many of us, so it's ok.

Elpo
#4 Posted : 12/29/2013 12:26:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok thanks

obliguhl wrote:
I guess you would have to message the Traveler and possibly have a good reason for that.
To be honest, the only reason i'm responding is the fact, that last night i had a dream about someone on the DMT NEXUS to change their username. But i'm psychic like so many of us, so it's ok.

Awesome, how did it end? Smile
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 12/29/2013 12:40:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just pretty confused because i didn't know who "master of fries" actually was Sad

(don't choose that name)

Elpo
#6 Posted : 12/29/2013 2:27:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't worry, I won't. Big grin

DeDao
#7 Posted : 12/29/2013 3:28:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Personally, I have thought about wanting to do the same thing sometime soon. I am not entirely sure what name I would like to switch to. However; I don't mind completely because I am usually just in chat which allows me to temporarily change my name.

The main concern I would have with changing my username is that I would not be recognized anymore!

Either way.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Elpo
#8 Posted : 12/29/2013 4:53:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeDao wrote:
Personally, I have thought about wanting to do the same thing sometime soon. I am not entirely sure what name I would like to switch to. However; I don't mind completely because I am usually just in chat which allows me to temporarily change my name.

The main concern I would have with changing my username is that I would not be recognized anymore!

Either way.

Yeah that was my concern as well, but I can live with that. As long as you are still your self and contribute to this forum in best of ways, it doesn't really matter if people don't know what your previous name was.

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 12/29/2013 4:59:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24
#10 Posted : 12/29/2013 5:38:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

obliguhl wrote:
I was just pretty confused because i didn't know who "master of fries" actually was Sad

(don't choose that name)

Oh man,c'mon, now I just have to have that name.
I What if I can prove it was me you were dreaming of? (it wasn't)
(I was high when I chose mine,lol, but I live with it.
Confused
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Elpo
#11 Posted : 12/29/2013 6:17:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
What's wrong with Elpo though?

It's a name that I used years back when making music and I kind of don't like it anymore, since I have changed a lot since then. There are still people in real life who call me that... It's a piece of me I'm trying to leave behind. I have also used it on lots of other forums on the net, I thought it best to have a totally different one on here.