We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1.4 Million Americans a Year Now Smoking DMT Options

dreamer042
#1 Posted : 12/23/2013 6:49:01 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

http://www.ultraculture....ns-year-now-smoking-dmt/

Just an overview of an article we've already seen, but worth sharing I thought.

I was pretty astounded to see that top photo of dmt xtals show up in my facebook feed. I've said it before and I'll say it again, DMT is has reached the masses and it's here to stay, all we can do now is sit back and watch how this medicine bends the collective cultural consciousness.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 12/23/2013 7:54:22 PM

Game Master

1.4 million out of a population of 320 million............yes, folks, we are the true "1 percenters"........I'm holding an occupy movement in my basement, an occupation of One.

****just watched the vid on the link of home boy smokin 5meodmt.......funny....
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Guyomech
#3 Posted : 1/9/2014 1:36:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Half a percent is way more than I would have thought. Pretty crazy- and happening relatively quietly. I think we all learned a lot from the Leary era... The psychedelic revolution continues, under the radar, a vast and vibrant thing that most are totally unaware of.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 1/9/2014 2:03:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn`t that picture from phlux?

I wonder what percentage of those people will ever take it orally too...

inaniel
#5 Posted : 1/9/2014 2:35:13 AM

mas alla del mar

112233 wrote:
1.4 million out of a population of 320 million............yes, folks, we are the true "1 percenters"........I'm holding an occupy movement in my basement, an occupation of One.

it's still a lot of people. i would say the majority of people under 30 i have worked with at my previous two service industry jobs have tried it at least once. i couldn't give an exact number, but its a lot. there's a lot more who have heard about it and are interested as well, but have yet to try it. seems pretty common around here at least.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 1/9/2014 2:52:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And now that I read the article:

Quote:

As I’ve written here before: DMT (N,N- or 5-MeO-Dimethyltryptamine) is one of the most potent psychedelics known to man, a naturally occurring compound that is the active ingredient in ayahuasca, is present in psilocybin mushrooms and which also occurs naturally within the human brain. When synthesized into its raw form and consumed, it produces insanely complex hypergeometrical hallucinations

Errors and misconceptions there.

anrchy
#7 Posted : 1/9/2014 3:29:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol present in mushrooms? Riiiiiggghhhttt.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Felnik
#8 Posted : 1/9/2014 4:25:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's interesting statistics considering the clamps put on MHRB these days.
And the seemingly recent arrival of acacia as a viable player in all this .
At least in the u.s .
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

benzyme
#9 Posted : 1/9/2014 5:14:22 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

hmmm, DMT may be the most impressive psychedelic in the world, but it's certainly not the most potent.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck