We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
End of the World Anniversary SHE Options

#1 Posted : 12/21/2013 9:35:45 PM

Game Master

Late notice, I know, but, as we know, last year on this day, December 21, 2012, half the world ascended to glory, being raptured away, while the rest of us died a horrible death.

So, if you are reading this, you are dead, as am I. Sucks that death seems exactly like life, but we'll leave that for the suits in Washington to sort out.......

So. A SHE tonight in honor of our glorious Armageddon. Come on, heathens and sinners! Join me in the hell realms tonight for a dance with the molecule.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

#2 Posted : 12/22/2013 3:58:13 AM

Game Master

Well. Turns out it's not a bad thing that I had no takers for a SHE. I myself didn't even go.......I had planned on it, had the pharma dose measured and ready since yesterday..........but at the last minute I decided, via intuition, that tonight wasn't the best night to travel......

Always listen to your intuition! Big rainstorm tonight, and I live in the basement ........... Right about the time pharma would be hitting me pretty hard, a waterfall of water started pouring onto my bed and I had to scramble and move my mattress and put my purge bucket, luckily always by the bed, to catch that cascading rainwater. It sucked big old fat, sweaty donkey balls stone cold sober.......would've sucked to the millionth power if I'd been tripping........

Sigh. Now I'm on flood watch..........

Though, speaking of intuition, as soon as the rain started, I looked right at the spot that water would soon be pouring down from and knew, just Knew, something was going to happen. There has never been a leak in this particular spot before.

Intuition is your friend.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

universecannon
#3 Posted : 12/22/2013 6:14:36 AM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

wow, good call!

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Dimitrius
#4 Posted : 12/22/2013 9:17:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Inuition always guides me like that...in too many ways. It almost becomes freaky, except for the fact that I've gotten used to it.

Like it happens ALL the time. Oh well, here's to a life of SYNCHRONICITY.

O _ O
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi