We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa/Rue.. 2 questions (journeying tonight) Options

SpiritWalker
#1 Posted : 4/27/2009 2:08:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi. This is my second journey but I'll be journeying with my brother. He hasn't fasted so I'm wondering if there is a problem. What he ate today.

10am- two hotdog sized pieces of bread with ground beef sauce in them (no hot dog).

1pm- 1 whole apple. 1 hole celery

6pm 1 boiled egg, handful of mixed nuts, 1 celery with peanut butter/jelly

taking the brew around 9pm or so.

question 2:

I was boiling the mimosa all day but I'm not sure if my strainer was small enough. I got a nice size pulp, but when I boiled the tea down to a cup it's a really resiny substance rather than a tea. I was trying to get it down to as little as possible.

My wife ran out to get some coffee filters. We were using a typical strainer. I was brewing powder but it all seemed to clump together when boiling. Should I run it through a coffee filter just to be on the safe side? Or is this a typical consistency for this small amount?

Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pinche
#2 Posted : 4/27/2009 2:28:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey another Texan.

Your brother should be alright, it might just take a little longer to come on with some food in you.Personaly I have never made a tea from mimosa.I think it would be hard to use a coffee filter.In the future I would do an extraction on the mimosa or get some chaliponga.And mimosa potency can vary a lot so watch out.What are your doses?

40oztofreedom
#3 Posted : 4/27/2009 2:47:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard that Mimosa is very very unforgiving in intensity. Watch your doses.

I would think running the tea through a strainer would be somewhat difficult, but it could be done.

I doubt it would hurt anything.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 4/27/2009 3:00:08 AM

The Great Namah

Mimosa does not need to be boiled all day like traditional ayahuasca.

30 minutes x3 is more than enough, but your overcook should be fine.

Mimosa is most unforgiving, don't drink more after your first dose until you have tried eating a small piece of buttery toast or a teaspoon of olive oil.

A coffee filter is going to clog too quickly. Double up paper towels, they are coarse enough to filter powdered mimosa, but you will need to run it through a few times. Best done before fully concentrated. Your clumps may be actives that have precipitated out of the super saturated solution you have made. I'd just try and stomach what you have. Mimosa is not the tastiest of substances.

Best of luck and safe explorations.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

SpiritWalker
#5 Posted : 4/27/2009 3:39:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you my friends. It's 9:30, it's looking like it's going to be 10:30 before we can take it. You're right, the coffee filter didn't even drip. I was afraid this stuff was plant material and I've heard that makes you very nauseous. Looking forward to the purge though.. it's purifying. We've started an entire ritual around here. Clean the house top to bottom, disinfect everything, bathe the dogs, clean/disinfect the carpets and upholstery and finally a nice shower and shave after taking the rue and finally clense the body/spirit with the brew about a half hour later.

We're dosing at around 15 grams each with about 4 or 5 grams of rue. I did 10 last time with 5 grams of rue and wanted to go much deeper. Not nearly enough visuals.. not open eyed anyway. I want to break through! My bro is an experienced psychonaut so he's up for a hard life changing trip too even though this is first time. I told him to take it slow, but eh, I have faith in him Pleased.

I've read several recipes. Last time we did the 30 minute extraction. This time the 3 hour extraction (times 3.. but didn't use the third because it was all clear water). Hmm.. I didn't take that into account when making the doses. Maybe last time we didn't get all of the DMT because of not enough boiling. Maybe we'll save about half a cup and split two and a half between the three of us. It's OK. I'm not scared. I'm ready to see whatever the plant teacher has to show me.

Last time I faced and killed my demons. This time I'm ready for the knowledge. I'll let you know how it goes! Again, thanks for the quick responses!

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 4/27/2009 6:51:59 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Safe travels.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 4/27/2009 7:00:24 AM

Derek

that sounds excessive to swim... good luck and god speed
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

SpiritWalker
#8 Posted : 4/27/2009 1:05:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Let me ask you guys something. You read the dosage above and the preparation. What the hell did I do wrong? I didn't freaking trip! At least, not like I was hoping to.

I took the tea about 30 minutes after the rue and didn't feel any nausea. For the first 2 hours felt like I was going to go deep. I was listening to some ayahuasca music and my TV and surround sound speakers started turning into a giant snake head looking at me (the surround sound were the eyes). I thought this would lead to trouble later so I made my mind stop seeing that. I could feel the body load and my head was getting heavy but as I closed my eyes, again, the visuals were not very well defined. Just a bunch of yellow likes and swirls.

I get up to go make some toast per the advice of someone here and decided to take my pale with me. Walls started breathing and shadows of bugs passed me (but I knew it was hallucinations. I saw a bright blue orb on the ceiling and then FINALLY, I purged. I drank water, ate 2 pieces of toast and brushed my teeth. I went back and curled up on the couch with a blanket. I was ready to trip! I was smoking a cigarette in the dark so I caught some cool visuals by making the light dance around but the body load was too much so I thought it was time!

I closed my eyes but I never left my body. Last time I was flying through space and seeing all kinds of things. I wanted to go even deeper this time.

Last night I remember seeing some strange stuff, like flashes of faces and I kept hearing Joe Rogan saying "oh man, it's called Dimethyltryptamine, you're pineal gland produces it" hahaha. The the body load got heavier and heavier and finally, I guess I just passed out.

I had a dream that I was working in a bank. In the background I had "Noche De Ayahuasca" playing and several other shaman chants on CD. This strange guy walks in and starts digging around through my desk (and everyone elses). I said "Excuse me, who the hell do you think you are?" he said "I'm with the FBI, just looking around".

I was like "what the hell?", I'd better get my plants out of my desk (Mimosa, Rue, Kratom, Salvia, Pot" haha. I get everything out without him noticing then he comes over to the CD player playing the shaman chant and starts mocking it and asking what the hell is this. I tell him "these are prayers from my people, I don't mock your Christian religion do I?" (I am half Native American).

Anyway, at that point I realize he's investigating the murder of my ex girlfriend which I had done and hid the the body (in my dream of course). I was like "WTF?" Then I remember saying "baby, it's time to go, it's halloween! Let's go have fun!" Calling to my ex girlfriend who was not dead at all. I remember seeing like a brazilian carnival style celebration in the street except everyone was wearing halloween masks and what not. And I thought to myself "how can he be looking for my ex girlfriends body if she's standing right here next to me?"

Then I woke up. 6:30 am. Still see some tracers, but that's about it.

I did San Pedro last weekend.. do you think that has to do with anything? Am I just stubborn when it comes to DMT? Or is it possible I took too much and missed the entire experience? I guess it's possible but I don't feel that way. There isn't a hint of enlightenment or anything spiritual. Am I expecting too much from this substance, or is it time to up the dose?

SpiritWalker
#9 Posted : 4/27/2009 1:11:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BTW. Someone said they've never made tea out of it they've just extracted it. Are you saying there is a way to extract the DMT for oral consumption without having to drink that nasty tea? Or are you talking about extracting for freebase purposes?

If there is another way to get the DMT for oral consumption by all means please share! That tea is disgusting! UGH!

pinche
#10 Posted : 4/27/2009 2:19:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Start with smaller doses and build a relationship with theses plants if you want a more rewarding experience.

The best thing you can do is read.This forum is full of all the information your looking for.

'Coatl
#11 Posted : 4/27/2009 4:22:32 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Dude it sounds like you tripped to me.

Do true Ayahuasca- Caapi + Psychotria + Diplopterys.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 4/27/2009 5:08:07 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

SpiritWalker wrote:
BTW. Someone said they've never made tea out of it they've just extracted it. Are you saying there is a way to extract the DMT for oral consumption without having to drink that nasty tea? Or are you talking about extracting for freebase purposes?

If there is another way to get the DMT for oral consumption by all means please share! That tea is disgusting! UGH!

I always go the pharmahuasca route: I extract the DMT Freebase from mimosa and the harmaloids from the rue. I gelcap 100-200mg of the extracted harmaloids and down it with a glass of OJ. After about half an hour I do the same with a gelcap containing 80-120mg of the extracted DMT freebase. Works like a charm and no nausea and purging, which is a good thing for me since I think it's very distracting to purge while driving the hyperspace highway.

smokeydaze
#13 Posted : 4/27/2009 5:13:35 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Really traveler? you've found eating freebase fine? from what I've heard converting it into a salt seems to be the only route for oral unless you want an angry stomach..
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

The Traveler
#14 Posted : 4/27/2009 5:45:07 PM

"No, seriously"

smokeydaze wrote:
Really traveler? you've found eating freebase fine? from what I've heard converting it into a salt seems to be the only route for oral unless you want an angry stomach..

Never had a problem with it. Remember that you are only taking 100mg of DMT freebase into the whole of your stomach and your stomach has a pH of 1.5-2 so that will convert it right into a salt I assume.

smokeydaze
#15 Posted : 4/28/2009 1:48:00 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

So just make sure re-crystallized / clean freebase is used and it should be sweet.. good to hear.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

The Traveler
#16 Posted : 4/28/2009 7:05:21 PM

"No, seriously"

Yes, it works sweet indeed.

It also works when you put the DMT freebase in a glass of OJ, stir a little and drink it. I did that before I started to use gelcaps and it worked just fine.

freethinker
#17 Posted : 4/29/2009 9:31:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just posting to 2nd The Traveler's method. Works well mixed in a shot of distilled white vinegar then diluted with a 1/2 cup of water also.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.