We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Recreational anahuasca consuming powdered Syrian Rue, Mimosa Hostilis, Chaliponga and Acacia Confusa Options

Hjortron
#1 Posted : 12/15/2013 1:52:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The purpose of this thread is two-fold. I'm making this thread for everyone who is interested in trying out all the ayahuasca analog plants without bothering about making the fuss of creating a tea for hours on end in order to do so, and for those who are interested in its recreational potential.

Obviously, if you want to experience the end of everything that exists, break through into other dimensions and/or meet God, then this thread is not for you. For a large dose of ayahuasca/anahuasca like that, cooking it into a tea is more or less required, unless you want enormous and unnecessary nausea to accompany the trip.

But if you want to use Anahuasca recreationally, then you can. A lot of people view ayahuasca and its analogs as a means to have an extremely deep spiritual experience only, and not possibly as something recreational. I am here to disagree with that viewpoint. Anahuasca is multi-faceted and can be used in so many different ways.

I personally prefer to use anahuasca as a recreational substance only, because it is simply the best recreational substance that there is. It beats weed/cannabis/marijuana so hard in that aspect alone that it's not even a competition, and since it can be used daily, and even many times a day without any tolerance build up, it's perfect for it (and, I would argue, made for it).

This is what you need. The raw materials, a blender/mixer/whatever they're called, and pruning shears for the mimosa and acacia. Grind it all into a powder, as fine a consistency as possible, and then simply consume! You can consume it bareback and swallow it down with water/juice, or just use gel capsules, or parachute it down with toilet paper or whatever, it's up to you. The rue tastes bad, the consistency of the DMT-plants isn't too pleasant (so you wouldn't want to swallow more than 1g at a time), but it's survivable and worth it. Kind of how like weed smoke is not always pleasant either. And any nausea in such low dosages will not be intensively bothersome (except maybe for 3,5g mimosa and above).

Now, the rue dosage has to be 2,5g or below for this to apply. If you take 3g rue or more, then you are going to have a redonkulously intense experience, unless you go extremely light on the DMT-plant you add into it (not above 2g). But anything between 0,5g to 2,5g rue and the experience will be of a recreational character, unless you take an enormous amount of a DMT-plant to add to it (above 3-5g).

Anyone who doubts this should try, say, 1,5g powdered rue and then adding 2g powdered mimosa/chaliponga/acacia 10-15 minutes later and chill out in front of their computer, maybe watching some music vidoes Pleased I would be very interested in anyone not finding that to be an enormously pleasant experience.

And take this with a grain of salt and healthy skepticism. This is just the conclusions I've come to in my experiments, but I do believe that this is how the people of the future will prefer to use this plant. It is simply above and beyond anything else the world has to offer in terms of boosting recreational activities.
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

Dude, that blonde girl is a total DMT/10.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

#2 Posted : 12/15/2013 2:46:58 PM

Game Master

Use aya as you wish, so long as it is in a responsible manner. Though, if you're drinking it like coffee and heading out to the mall or whatever you do, I can't imagine your aya is very potent. It seems like this thread should be merged with aya micro dosing, since you're not really into deep experiences, it seems from your post. I would personally never take aya so lightly, but then I partake for deep, meaningful journeys, not just a slight enhancement during my day (regular Yerba mate chai spice tea will do just fine).

What form of recreation do you do while on aya? Do you not like profound experiences with aya?
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Hjortron
#3 Posted : 12/15/2013 3:32:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

112233 wrote:
Use aya as you wish, so long as it is in a responsible manner. Though, if you're drinking it like coffee and heading out to the mall or whatever you do, I can't imagine your aya is very potent.

Yes, it is very potent. If I take 3 grams rue and 3 grams mimosa, I'm going to drown in 3D hallucinations/visions just like everyone else would. But there is a tremendous difference between 3g rue and 2,5g and below. For instance, I've done 2,5g rue and 4g mimosa, and it didn't compare in terms of craziness to 3/3. People think you need full inhibition for ayahuasca to be worthwhile, and that's just not true. It's just that full inhibition changes the very nature of the experience from recreational to full blown otherwordly. As I said, it's a versatile drug with many dimensions to it Smile

112233 wrote:
It seems like this thread should be merged with aya micro dosing, since you're not really into deep experiences, it seems from your post.

Maybe. However, this thread also talks a lot about how to actually consume the ayahuasca analogs (i.e. the "anahuasca" ingredients) for optimal recreatonal utility.

112233 wrote:
I would personally never take aya so lightly, but then I partake for deep, meaningful journeys, not just a slight enhancement during my day (regular Yerba mate chai spice tea will do just fine).

What form of recreation do you do while on aya? Do you not like profound experiences with aya?

To each their own! People take different drugs for a lot of different reasons Very happy

I enjoy watching music videos. For instance, watching this, this or this in high def is like watching it in 8640p or something; it's crazy beautiful, and I'm dancing along to it like crazy and I'm smiling and extremely happy and yeah... you get the picture Very happy I also enjoy walking, masturbating/touching myself on it (hope you don't mind the blunt honesty!), playing video games and (of all the things) chess Smile What about you - what do you enjoy doing on recreational drug experiences, like those that are often had on cannabis or ecstasy?

I don't actually enjoy deep aya experiences, to be honest. I wish I could, but I'm not good at handling them. They are just too intense for me, personally. I've had a few, and what I learned every single time is that they're just not for me. I enjoy this dimension too much in order to leave it.
"As my soul left my body, I found myself floating in a swirling ocean of multi-colored light. At the end, I could see and feel an even brighter light pulling me toward it, and as it shined on me, I felt indescribable happiness. I remembered everything about eternity - knowing, that we had always existed, and that all of us are family. Then old friends and loved ones surrounded me, and I knew without a doubt I was home, and that I was so loved." - Christian Andréason

#4 Posted : 12/15/2013 4:52:22 PM

Game Master

Hjortron wrote:

I enjoy watching music videos. For instance, watching this, this or this in high def is like watching it in 8640p or something; it's crazy beautiful, and I'm dancing along to it like crazy and I'm smiling and extremely happy and yeah... you get the picture Very happy I also enjoy walking, masturbating/touching myself on it (hope you don't mind the blunt honesty!), playing video games and (of all the things) chess Smile What about you - what do you enjoy doing on recreational drug experiences, like those that are often had on cannabis or ecstasy?

Hmmmm........I don't know if I'd actually consider what you are doing as recreational: I do all those things usually during the come down with pharma. During the meat of the trip I'm lying in bed with my 129 hour music playlist playing. Recreational use I consider more going to parties, the movies, the beach, whatever. Sounds like you just like to chill at your pad on light doses. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Sabnock
#5 Posted : 2/14/2014 6:50:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

112233 wrote:

Hmmmm........I don't know if I'd actually consider what you are doing as recreational: I do all those things usually during the come down with pharma. During the meat of the trip I'm lying in bed with my 129 hour music playlist playing. Recreational use I consider more going to parties, the movies, the beach, whatever. Sounds like you just like to chill at your pad on light doses. Nothing wrong with that at all.

What he said ^^^

Mimosa_Man
#6 Posted : 2/14/2014 7:36:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds like a lot of fun as I don't get out or party much with the wife and kids and all lol. But I bet it'd be a hell of a time with some loud music and a trampoline in my back yard :-) I will try it this weekend!! How long are the effects lasting for you Hjortron?
"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
~Albus Dumbledore

emptyspace
#7 Posted : 2/25/2014 4:28:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will be trying this soon as well!
Why do you say it is better than MJ? What effects lead you to this conclusion?
All post by emptyspace are fantasies and part of a dream journal.

Hjortron
#8 Posted : 2/28/2014 9:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

112233 wrote:

Sabnock wrote:
What he said ^^^

Sorry, English isn't my native language Very happy I thought recreational activities included chilling in front of your computer Smile But I've had wonderful walks in nature (and the city) and gone to parties with these doses as well. And, well, it's been insanely wonderful every time.

Mimosa_Man wrote:
This sounds like a lot of fun as I don't get out or party much with the wife and kids and all lol. But I bet it'd be a hell of a time with some loud music and a trampoline in my back yard :-) I will try it this weekend!! How long are the effects lasting for you Hjortron?

If you don't puke they'll last roughly 6 hours, with a complete comedown 10-12 hours after ingestion. And it is a lot of fun! Not all the time, of course - sometimes the plants want your attention, if you're not dealing with something in your life that you need to. But for most of the trip, it's always a lot of fun for me at least.

emptyspace wrote:

Maybe it's just personal preference, but I think it's a no-contest. Also, this doesn't get boring, as MJ can get after doing it 1 week in a row. But others might see it differently! Smile Feel free to share how you two react to this, I'd be interested to hear about it.

Warrior
#9 Posted : 3/1/2014 12:31:45 AM

At Peace

Or you could just make ayahuasca, put it in a glass container of some kind, and put it in the fridge. Then you can take measured amounts with a graduated container of some kind (think cough syrup cup).

Sounds like you might be having really mild experiences from this route and you haven't had a very intense experience yet, but I could be mistaken. I think if you explore other options of delivery routes you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for sharing your experience. May your journey be peaceful.

emptyspace
#10 Posted : 3/1/2014 5:38:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hjortron wrote:
emptyspace wrote:

Maybe it's just personal preference, but I think it's a no-contest. Also, this doesn't get boring, as MJ can get after doing it 1 week in a row. But others might see it differently! Smile Feel free to share how you two react to this, I'd be interested to hear about it.

Ahh I see, Thumbs up
sometimes herb is boring to me when I smoke it daily, but if i could get a nice psychedelic glimmer thats more fun to my current state.

emptyspace
#11 Posted : 3/1/2014 5:42:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Warrior wrote:
Or you could just make ayahuasca, put it in a glass container of some kind, and put it in the fridge. Then you can take measured amounts with a graduated container of some kind (think cough syrup cup).

Sounds like you might be having really mild experiences from this route and you haven't had a very intense experience yet, but I could be mistaken. I think if you explore other options of delivery routes you will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for sharing your experience. May your journey be peaceful.

Yes, I will try this as well, I checked out your thread too by the way. Peace.

Sabnock
#12 Posted : 3/2/2014 6:59:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I too used to ingest the DMT-containing plant matter, until i tried cooking up the tea and using egg whites to cleanse it, now i have an easy to ingest tea (Acacia, Mimosa, Chaliponga or Chacruna). And as for the Rue, 3 to 4 capsules should be enough, or one could extract the Harmalas or the full spectrum extract and use a single capsule per dose for the Harmala-containing extract.

Way easier to ingest a clean tea than capsules of root bark (and easier on the gut, too).

emptyspace
#13 Posted : 3/3/2014 9:41:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is a low dos of oral dmt comparable to the other classic psychedelics, like 3 g's of mushrooms or a hit of acid?

3rdI
#14 Posted : 3/3/2014 10:10:58 PM

veni, vidi, spici

emptyspace wrote:
Is a low dos of oral dmt comparable to the other classic psychedelics, like 3 g's of mushrooms or a hit of acid?

yes i think so, I find a lower dose of Pharma is like a mix of acid and shrooms.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

AcaciaConfusedYah
#15 Posted : 3/4/2014 5:57:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Oye. Curiousity dictates action. I'm brewing a 2.5g rue to 2g Acacia confusa today. This will be my first aya analog experience.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

emptyspace
#16 Posted : 3/4/2014 8:07:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:
Oye. Curiousity dictates action. I'm brewing a 2.5g rue to 2g Acacia confusa today. This will be my first aya analog experience.

Let us know how it goes, i'll be doing some research when my acrb gets here.

Nerex
#17 Posted : 3/7/2014 7:08:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do the difference between downing 2.5g or 3g of Rue is actually that big?

I've tried, as my first psychedelic experience, to ingest 2.5g of Rue and 4g of Hawaiian ACRB. I had, according to the shroomery site "What do the different trip levels (Lvl 1-5) mean?", somewhere around a lv 2 trip... honestly, I was hoping for a deeper experience.
How many grams of ACRB (I'm planning to ingest it in capsules) do you think would give me a spiritual and intense experience?

emptyspace
#18 Posted : 3/18/2014 9:48:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I will be trying this method tomorrow and had a couple last min question.

Does the rue have to be powdered?
I split a 3,5 of shrooms with my bro on friday, didn't trip at all, will this effect the aya?

I will be doing a test dose of 1,5 rue to 2 grams acrb
how long will the duration be for such a low dose?

Sabnock
#19 Posted : 3/18/2014 10:20:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In all honesty i'd go atleast 3 grams of Rue. I myself have taken anywhere from 1 gram to 2.5 grams, and 2.5 grams only gave me like 30 minutes worth of oral DMT action. 3 to 4 grams of Rue is my sweet spot. Whereas with the Acacia, i find anywhere from 4 to 6 grams to be a good light dose, with maybe 9 or 10 grams being a very intense dose. Though people's dosages will differ based on body weight, i weigh 220 so i guess the amounts i take is pretty good for my weight.

emptyspace
#20 Posted : 3/18/2014 10:33:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I weigh a bit more than 220
this is just to test the method
I will up my dose when doing the tea method Thumbs up , this is just research to see what happens with extreme low doses.Neutral

Should this rue be more ground up? It's about 1.6 grams.

123NEXT»