We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
psychoactive effects of blue lotus Options

HumbleTraveler
#41 Posted : 12/10/2013 11:15:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont even know haha Id be only using my GVG. I actually dont smoke da reefer mon lol.
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DreaMTripper
#42 Posted : 12/10/2013 11:59:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok well fill up the GVG with lotus smoke it all then wait until you feel tranquil then load up some spice!
Going to try some pink lotus stamens next.

HumbleTraveler
#43 Posted : 12/11/2013 5:24:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im pretty excited to see what this does Very happy
"A troop of elves smashes down your front door and rotates and balances the wheels on the after death vehicle, present you with the bill and then depart. And it's completely paradigm shattering. I mean, ya know, union with the white light you could handle. An invasion of your apartment by jeweled self dribbling basketballs from hyperspace that are speaking in demonic Greek is NOT something that you anticipated and could handle!' -T.M.

The posts and stories by this member are simply for fictional entertainment purposes only and do not reflect any 'real life' occurrences.
Smile

DreaMTripper
#44 Posted : 12/11/2013 9:37:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You wont launch again without a preflight tipple of blue lotus Very happy
The pink lotus stamens are good! They have the same mind quitening quality but with a stimulating effect too. Ive smoked it twice today and the second time wasnt as euphoric so I think its only suited to once a day. It does seem to have a rebound serotonin reuptake feeling that lasts through the day, cannabis increases that feeling.
0 abuse potential.
From the wiki..
"An individual lotus can live for over a thousand years and has the rare ability to revive into activity after stasis. In 1994, a seed from a sacred lotus, dated at roughly 1,300 years old ± 270 years, was successfully germinated.[5][6]" woah!

HumbleTraveler
#45 Posted : 12/11/2013 5:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats incredible they can be that old!

Is the smoke harsh? does it need to be held in for like 10-20 seconds per hit like spice ? My guess is no right?

Smile

DreaMTripper
#46 Posted : 12/12/2013 1:21:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is incredible indeed! No its very smooth, just take normal hits but it burns very quick.
Think of lotus as a quiet reassuring travel companion steadying the ship in hyperspace.

I speculate the PINK lotus stamens would be contraindicative with anti-depressant medication as there is a significant rebound effect. Today I feel fresh as a daisy and very well after a great nights sleep and no doubt some hormones rebalanced. Will be my day to day plant companion of choice..
I would smoke BLUE before spice to quieten the mind and pink after to help digest the experience. I think pink stamens could have the ability to ramp up a trip.

DreaMTripper
#47 Posted : 12/12/2013 10:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking pink lotus stamens with cannabis produces a clear minded up effect, down tempo electro sounds great.

http://www.kew.org/plant...ngi/Nelumbo-nucifera.htm

The two main alkaloids among 5 or 6 ( not imcluding all the active byproducts of each)

Nuciferine
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuciferine

atherosperminine the dopamine rebound effecting alkaloid, a breakdown product of nuciferine.
http://link.springer.com...cle/10.1007%2FBF00428026

" . On the other hand, atherosperminine produced effects associated with dopamine receptor stimulation, i.e., stereotypy, increase in spontaneous motor activity and amphetamine toxicity, reversal of haloperidol-induced catalepsy and inhibition of conditioned avoidance response, inhibition of morphine analgesia, and potentiation of the anticonvulsant action of diphenylhydantoin. The results are discussed on the basis of the chemical configuration of the two compounds. "

HumbleTraveler
#48 Posted : 12/12/2013 11:10:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats some absolutely excellent info. Thanks for sharing that. Looks like Im gonna pick myself up some pink when I can!

Should it be kinda crumbled up at all or finely chopped? Have you ever measured your dosings of blue? I figure Ill try about 300mg to start?

Smile

DreaMTripper
#49 Posted : 12/13/2013 12:08:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nah I see no need to measure with flowers or stamens, maybe with extract..

The active alkaloids are actually in microgram amounts.

Yeah crumble it up if you can and yes pink stamens are a nice up and so.far have only positive lasting effects. A must for the mj user wanting to take away any negative effects.
Would be very interested in seeing if atherosperminine can be converted.from nuciferine in the kitchen!

anrchy
#50 Posted : 12/13/2013 5:42:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya it's not like "oh I smoked too much"

Blue lotus, caapi, and a small amount of Dmt all rolled into a joint is a pretty blissful experience. I find blue lotus great by itself.
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

HumbleTraveler
#51 Posted : 12/13/2013 7:04:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome Im gonna give my blue lotus a whirl tomorrow by itself just for a test drive to see how it goes and then follow up in a few days for a combo run with some spice Very happy

Smile

Mr.Peabody
#52 Posted : 12/14/2013 1:00:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone ever tried white lotus and blue lotus? How does the white compare to the blue?

I've only ever had white, but it has always treated me well.
Be an adult only when necessary.

Bancopuma
#53 Posted : 12/14/2013 3:06:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread has rekindled my interest in the lotus, have some blue lotus on the way to experiment with. Curious about its synergy with smoked 5-MeO-DMT, among other things.

mew
#54 Posted : 12/14/2013 5:29:32 PM

huachumancer

lotus wine, particularly reisling served with hunks of frozen peaches is my all time favorite alcoholic beverage

DreaMTripper
#55 Posted : 12/21/2013 10:25:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mmm sounds tasty..

After a few days Ive decided the most effective ROA for these pink lotus stamens is a few generously loaded pipes hit quick and deep as it burns up very quickly, it has been a perfect companion for mj.
A very noticeable stimulation that pushes the stone in a positive direction that turns to sedation with a background high. No after effects or comedown as such just a slight grogginess..
Heres a good article I found after a quick search..

http://shaman-australis....ily-lotus-tao-jones.html

Quote:
Nelumbo nucifera contains the following alkaloids as listed on the Nelumbo pages of Garden of Eden, vol II:
"Seeds of N. nucifera are + narcotic (Ott 1993), and yield a variety of isoquinoline-type alkaloids-nuciferine, nornuciferine, pronuciferine, 0.01% armepavine, dl-armepavine oxalate, 0.02%nererine {antihypertensive}, lotusine, liensinine {antihypertensive}, 0.01% isolienisine, roemerine, anonanine, demethylcoclaurine, 4"-methyl-N-methyl-coclaurine, methylcorypalline and 5-MeO-6-OH-aporphine." (Voogelbreinder, 2002, unpub.).

Sabnock
#56 Posted : 12/26/2013 1:15:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So, i have a good bit of some Blue Lotus stamens, and am wondering what i could possibly do with them. It's good with Cannabis you say? Might have to give that a try tonight. I'm wondering, what would it might do when combined with Ayahuasca/Pharmahuasca? How many grams for a cup of tea?

HumbleTraveler
#57 Posted : 12/30/2013 7:07:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had some tea myself today. Did about 5g in 7ish ounces of filtered water.

It had some bite to it on the finish, but it was very pleasant tasting. A little agave or honey would certainly help to take the finish down a bit. The finish wasnt unpleasant, but it had a bit of a tangy tinge to it. Almost 9V battery on tongue-like lol.

After Id say about 45 mins or so, without realizing it at first either, I was actually very drowsy. Not in a bad way, like a hyperfocused drowsy. I went to play my drums, and the sounds were very focused and sharp.

After this, I took a rather small 10mg hit of some spice from my GVG, but to my chagrin, actually didnt really get much of anything from it past CEV's for maybe a minute. No idea why, but I just shrugged it off lol.

Smile

DreaMTripper
#58 Posted : 1/3/2014 12:26:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

10mg for most is just a threshold dose.

skoobysnax
#59 Posted : 4/30/2017 6:08:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love the blue lotus (lily) I have a bit of Nymphaea caerulea stamens and 20X extract. I have had different extracts from vendors but i am curious about making my own if anyone had done this with success. I tried vaping some 20X on some cannabis last night in my Arizer extreme Q. The effects were subtle and the erotic was enhanced. My wife would agree Twisted Evil It seemed to do better with the temp around 400F on some herb previously vaped once at a 380F. Tonight I will try with just the stamens and test varying temps.

It definitely helps with pre-flight anxiety.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

PREV123