We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Nice Little Place Options

RoGu3
#1 Posted : 12/3/2013 8:50:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know this threads been done but I'd really like to share this. This is a great song while you're partaking in DMT. It is beautiful and ambient. Does anyone else like Ott, Shpongle, Entheogenic while they're tripping? I listened to this song and had a beautiful trip, I recommend it to all fellow hyperspace travelers Thumbs up I actually really like silence during my trips now. I took probably 10 hits last night and had an hour long DMT trip lol! I spanned it out . First I took one to get me into the vibe, then I took one monster one, then 3 at a time. Every blast off more powerful than the last. It was getting exhausting but oh so worth it every time. I was exploding into the universe into DNA strands and particles of light and beauty it was like a vivid surreal dream. So familar. The feeling is always present in all of us. The people there are so nice. Guiding me thru it some right in front of me communicating with me. It was so powerful. My spirit was one with everything and everyone. It was hard not to cry. I love DMT. When you're holding it in and you start to feel your essence melt with the vibration of the entire universe, its just beautiful, the longer I hold it in, the greater the release. It was like an orgasm purely of the mind. All my thoughts synchronized to the moment of exhale and its just like all I can say is "fuuuuuckkkk yeah!!!" And feel it. Heaven. The dreams following my DMT experiences are always so interesting and strange. But give this a listen!

A Nice Little Place - Ott

My thread turned into somewhat of a trip report lol this trip lasted almost an hour tho. Pure DMT in a freebase pipe. The ones you find at smokeshops... but also let me know what you think of this song! Or Ott in general

Check out his other works. Ott & The All Seeing I
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 12/3/2013 9:18:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love Ott, Entheogenic, and Shpongle of course Smile

I saw Shpongle a few weeks ago... THE FULL BAND! I had seen Simon Posford and Raja Ram a few times doing DJ sets, but never the full band live. It was something special for sure. I also saw Entheogenic and Ott live at S.U.N. Festival (Hungary) last July. Ott are playing again this month and I will definitely be there. He is indeed a psychedelic genius!

Thanks for sharing your experience! The feeling when DMT enters the nervous system is like nothing else on earth... truly incredible. Words all ways fail me and never do it justice really. I have to admit, with DMT, I find any music with a beat a bit distracting. I prefer Carbon Based Lifeforms, as the music is a bit more floaty and subtle if you know what I mean.

I get the DMTears quite a lot, so can relate to that, but it's not all ways a lovely ride. Terrifyingly beautiful... and sometimes just terrifying.

Take care Smile

Elpo
#3 Posted : 12/3/2013 9:20:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes definitely!!! I love those artist you've mentioned and that song is indeed lovely. I also love the last song of that album: The Aubergine of the Sun

Great report as well by the way Big grin

Ps: How do you like Shulman? That is my number one favorite chill out artist.
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

RoGu3
#4 Posted : 12/4/2013 7:28:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys! And that's awesome Kermit I've always wanted to see Shpongle or Ott live and espeically the whole band that's sick! And yeah Carbon Based Lifeforms is pretty good I haven't heard too much of them but I do like what I have heard. And I have to agree, it can be terrifyingly beautiful and at times terrifying no doubt!

And Elpo I haven't given Shulman much of a listen but Im gonna have to check em out now Big grin pretty sure I have some on my phone somewhere.
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Elpo
#5 Posted : 12/4/2013 9:46:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely have a listen to "In search of a meaningful moment" and "Endless rhythms of the Beatless Heart"

And like DK said, Carbon Based Lifeforms are pretty awesome Smile
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

Swinjin
#6 Posted : 12/4/2013 4:24:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree. I just stumbled upon this song last night by myself. decided to give it a go. Loaded 20mg in my GVG and blasted at about 0:40 and it lasted until about 5 minutes into the next song, which is called "A Mouse Eating Cheese" I believe. I would have to say it was probably the best experience with spice I have had.
It was really trippy to log on this morning and see a thread about the song that was on my mind at the time lol.