We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quiet, You're in Class (Salvia Trip Report) Options

RoGu3
#1 Posted : 3/31/2012 6:52:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, this is my first post here I just submitted this report to erowid about an hour ago and wanted to show you all. These are I think my most intense salvia experiences Smile 2 days ago

Ok so I'll give the rundown, I've done just about every drug you can name besides inhalants, crack, or PCP. I've always been VERY intune with myself. I've also gone through psychosis which is basically schizophrenia my whole life but moreso in the last year, I am much better now but that's a whole different story. So I have here a bag of 10x Organic Salvia and let me tell you, this stuff is amazing.

So I had just gotten off of work and was looking forward to my package to arrive in the mail, I take off my work clothes as salvia makes me sweaty and I feel like I'm being soaked or dipped in water during the trip sometimes. I go check the mail and yes it's there. I'm very happy Smile so I prepare a nice fatty bowl in my pipe and get comfortable and lay in my bed for take off. I inhale a really good sized hit and hold for about 30-45 seconds...

Before you know it, I'm being taken back and out of my vision and am able to see and feel that we are all part of these orbs of life or consciousness. I see hundreds of these pods all moving forward mind you and they are ALL connected by this living chord wrapped around it are vines and leaves. I can only see into my pod and my life, I'm still aware that I'm laying on my bed on some level which is this tunnel like thing that. Imagine just being pulled out of your vision from the back and seeing your life but more. For example make a circle with your index fingers and thumbs and put it around your face, now pull your face back but leave the circle there. That circle is your pod. It's like all life is is us looking through some kind of scope or something, imagine the 5 Gum commercial where the guy lays on those beads and they all form and mesh perfectly to him when he falls into it. It feels like that. Outside our realm of "reality" lies this intricate matrix like world. Seriously it felt straight out of the movie The Matrix, when neo wakes up and hes in his own pod. It was almost identical in that sense, that we each have our own little pod we live in, minus being in some embryotic fluid or whatever, down to the dark overtones of this world.

It was black with dark blue overtones to it and just felt surreal and dreamy. Then I feel the presence of some really cool being, I couldn't distinguish female or male with this being, it was just extremely compassionate like it was a worker in this matrix that was watching our pods. I remember this, This place was familiar. I KNOW I've been here, we will all return to this someday as well, it was a knowing that was just lodged in my consciousness. It is the dream machine. So anyways back to this entity, I just felt this being, it wasn't like I saw it but just definitely felt it. It even talked without saying things, like instant telepathic communication, but it was much higher and faster. It spoke like how you would ask the questions yet it's just been answering you the whole time. It felt like an Avatar from the movie? Yeah only it was covered in leaves. It felt human yet kind of alien.

So it says to me as I'm aware I'm leaving my pod, "Let's get you back in there.. Thereee ya go" like the communication was just really full of love. Each layer of this thing was helping me back into my bubble. This is when I started sliding back into my pod. These pods just seemed so easy to break out of, like we can all penetrate these things so easily and just be there. It also completely baffled me how this pod we're contained in is quite literally the entire world if not universe, but here I am looking at it as if it were a basket ball one foot away from my face. This pod was my world. It's very deeply lodged in the subconscious mind

This feeling is a mix of scariness with pure happiness which I think is what keeps us from killing ourselves or something. It's s like a barrier that some people might fear but you have to break it to learn how to live like you might die at any moment. Which would be living in the moment Smile I think it's called the painbody of the psyche. It sticks to what it's used to until it learns to step outside of this comfort zone. It's beautiful. How what you see is not at all what it is. It even shows me some intricate patterns and shapes that are splitting in half magically changing into something else, but it virtually still is the same. Very hard to explain. There is a thought in this dream world that is on the verge of being grasped but it is monumental and majestic yet simple in this realm. Mysterious here.

I asked to be more connected to it as I love it and am humbled and I want to cry in joy it just feels like home. It tells me "You are already very connected to us/it" again in the loving instant distant communication.

I'm just so starstruck. I find out things that I want to just tell EVERYONE but it's so hard to grasp these concepts they're telling me, they only show me glimpses, which might be all I need. They tell me and show me so much I forget it as they keep telling me more amazing things, that are just all too familiar..

I see an eye open up as if it were to say "I see you"

The second trip which was right after the first Razz felt more machine like. I was brought back to intense dreamlike childhood memories. I felt a school bus. I felt like I was aware of my room again but at the same time, a page was turning over it, the ceiling that is. Again I felt the distinct knowing pod and could see other people on this gigantic page that was so impossibly close to our world, it was scary I thought this gigantic page or steamroller machine stamp thing was going to collapse into our world, I just remember the feeling and thinking "Wow, that is close!" and kinda freaking out subconsciously. like it's just right on the other side of us. it finally turned onto me, like how I slid back into my pod in the first trip, which I take as the ginormous subtle collapsing. I was then enveloped in a processor world of sorts. It was orange and white, I was falling through grating holes while simultaneously being pulled up a gear shaft with rows of perfectly rowed and fitting pieces with cogs that morphed and changed into other shapes. I realized I could change the flow of these hallucinations to a degree but the grand hallucination was always present. It felt like being pulled up an elevator, but being pulled down at the same time. like stretching my entire being giving it a nice jazzersize.

Which comes to some other very strange feeling I felt. It's something we do sober even. Now if you can move the muscles around in your head, it feels exactly like my being was being pulled around in a circle around my head in a counter clockwise motion. You're completely in control of this sober. It's like my soul was stretching out the the nether regions of my existence. Basically my crown chakra reaching out further in all directions. I can even do it now sober, like when you smile and feel the muscles in your head stretching, its like it goes around in a full circle. and it creates a good feeling. Try it it's pretty cool Razz

I also remember an elephant image was burnt into my vision just like when you stare at the sun for a second and close your eyes and see purple - a polarized version of it. How convenient, a purple elephant in my trip.. Razz only this was a very highly detailed elephant with animation to it swinging its trunk up and down. Is this life, inside out? Now my imagination is as vivid as if it were really reality. The veil has been lifted to this other world which takes intense focus to reach in meditation. I now am perceiving a crystal clear water pond in an enchanted amazon forest with morning sunlight gleaming through it. This pond is very interesting. Voices are telling me "Step through it, Go through it, Go through the other side" So I did, I willed myself and I walked into it and it was like walking through a mirror I was on the other side and cool feel it, It's like walking through a portal of a dream into another dream and it's a very distinct changing feeling. People were so happy I did it. it was a mystical and surreal experience for me.

Life is a trip that has to end someday. All the greatest everything is there but we want to learn more and bring it back. It's like a tractor beam or something we're looking into it and get sucked in. We're here I know that, forged into our awareness bubble. We stop looking through this scope when we die. It is the state of just knowing. We're always communicating to eachother on this level. Everyone of us is hearing what we're trying to hear. They're telling us what to do and think. We just have to be quiet and listen to the bigger picture Smile thanks for reading my trip report.
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

RoGu3
#2 Posted : 4/1/2012 4:44:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please let me know if you've had a similar experience with these pods. I'd love to know Very happy or any part of my trip for that matter.

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

RoGu3
#3 Posted : 4/1/2012 6:08:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bumper Jumper Cool I guess the word E.n.t.i.t.y is Police.. well i asure you I'm not that but nice april fools prank Razz

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

InfiniteRegress
#4 Posted : 4/2/2012 1:09:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thats awesome Rogu3! I've never had any experiences with the 'Pod' myself but I've had similar experiences where I'm in a inclosed space and i break free and along comes love and many insights. Awesome post! I love reading about other peoples experiences in hopes to recreate it in my own image. Thanks!

RoGu3
#5 Posted : 4/9/2012 12:30:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Infinite. Breaking through on Salvia is really crazy Very happy I do the same when it comes to reading trip reports Razz could a mod maybe move this to the salvia sub-forum?

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Ramabodhi
#6 Posted : 4/9/2012 6:12:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report, thank you for sharing. I have not had the pleasure of a salvia breakthrough, though I have had some very interesting experiences with it in the past. This report makes me really excited for the enhanced leaf I plan to concoct in the next few days.

I have not had the experience you speak of with the pods, though your description kept making me think of one of the Don Juan books, perhaps the second one, maybe the end of the first one, where he teaches Carlos the art of seeing.

A friend literally just borrowed the book , though I remember the description of pods of light, all connected by filaments to a greater entity- a massive darkness if my memory serves me. Interestingly, our connection to this pod , at least according to Don Juan, exists as a ring behind the base of our skulls, where many different light filaments are wrapped in a bundle and connected to our light-pods (very similar to the matrix).

I remember salvia frequently making me feel like some sort of skeletal, female hand- like the hand of some ancient jungle mistress with great knowledge of death, would reach in the back of my skull and literally pull me right out of my body,

Quote:
It's s like a barrier that some people might fear but you have to break it to learn how to live like you might die at any moment.

"If you want to know where you are, ask the Nonlocals"

Tek
#7 Posted : 4/9/2012 1:40:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RoGu3 wrote:
Before you know it, I'm being taken back and out of my vision and am able to see and feel that we are all part of these pods of life or consciousness. I see hundreds of these pods all moving forward mind you and they are ALL connected by this living chord wrapped around it are vines and leaves. I can only see into my pod and my life, I'm still aware that I'm laying on my bed on some level which is this tunnel like thing that. Imagine just being pulled out of your vision from the back and seeing your life but more. For example make a circle with your index fingers and thumbs and put it around your face, now pull your face back but leave the circle there. That circle is your pod. It's like all life is is us looking through some kind of scope or something, imagine the 5 Gum commercial where the guy lays on those beads and they all form and mesh perfectly to him when he falls into it. It feels like that. Outside our realm of "reality" lies this intricate matrix like world. Seriously it felt straight out of the movie The Matrix, when neo wakes up and hes in his own pod. It was almost identical in that sense, that we each have our own little pod we live in, minus being in some embryotic fluid or whatever, down to the dark overtones of this world.

First of all that was an excellent trip report OP, I really enjoyed reading about your experience. Secondly, you're description of your launch to hyperspace fits almost perfectly with how I typically lift off on shrooms; I've never broken through with Salvia. You're description of the 'pull back' effect is spot on with how it happens to me also.

One time in a trip I was conversing with two beings who kept trying to tell me that 'I was doing it wrong' and they were laughing at me saying 'Look! He thinks he is that thing!' It took me awhile to grasp what I think they were trying to tell me, that I'm not my physical body. The thought that kept coming across was that our bodies are like those cardboard cutouts you'll see at state fairs and county parks, you know the ones that you stick your head through and you look like a cowboy or something? Well I got the impression that my life is really like that, that my spirit stuck its head through the 'hole' I consider my earthly life to be but I forgot it was all pretend! The other beings walk around behind me and sort of snicker at me, as if to say 'dude... that thing's just for fun and now you think you ARE that thing! What are you retarded!? Come on up out of there back to the real world!'

You're description of our life being inside little pods resonates highly with my experience as well. I've pulled out of my little hole many, many times and as I'm still being pulled backwards, occasionally I get an image of what our 'matrix' looks like from hyperspace. It's an object is what it is, just like Terence McKenna used to say. Somehow each of our pod lives are connected to this larger hyperspace organism (Gaia maybe?), and this larger organism is very aware of our existence and our relationship to it. It's like when we are 'logged in' to our pod lives, we do something to help or create this larger organism, which perhaps is the collective unconcious of Carl Jung. Who knows, all I can say with certainty is that life isn't anything like what it appears to be from our limited perspectives.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

RoGu3
#8 Posted : 4/9/2012 11:48:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Rama and Tek Smile

Quote:
One time in a trip I was conversing with two beings who kept trying to tell me that 'I was doing it wrong' and they were laughing at me saying 'Look! He thinks he is that thing!' It took me awhile to grasp what I think they were trying to tell me, that I'm not my physical body. The thought that kept coming across was that our bodies are like those cardboard cutouts you'll see at state fairs and county parks, you know the ones that you stick your head through and you look like a cowboy or something? Well I got the impression that my life is really like that, that my spirit stuck its head through the 'hole' I consider my earthly life to be but I forgot it was all pretend! The other beings walk around behind me and sort of snicker at me, as if to say 'dude... that thing's just for fun and now you think you ARE that thing! What are you retarded!? Come on up out of there back to the real world!'

That's awesomne! I totally understand what you're sayin and feel that resonates with my existence a lot too. This is all just for fun! The real world is what's behind the veil

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

cubeananda
#9 Posted : 2/21/2013 4:54:36 AM

jai

Quote:
For example make a circle with your index fingers and thumbs and put it around your face, now pull your face back but leave the circle there.

This is the best explanation for this phenomenon I've ever come across.

Thank you Very happy Will be with Maria this evening.

starway6
#10 Posted : 2/21/2013 4:39:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

. I see hundreds of these pods all moving forward mind you and they are ALL connected by this living chord wrapped around it are vines and leaves.

I also experiance similar pod or flower like objects gently moving forward and backward in salvia space..
They look ..[amazingly like Salvia flowers!]... bending in a gentel breeze..[they even move like underwater plants in a coral reef!]
I think this experiance may only be [a few miles down the minds endless road deep inside the mind!]

The entitys I experiance seem more protective than a threat..

On stronger salvia extract experiance..
I once visualized a green feild all around me and felt a gentle breeze with sun rays ..[in some far away land].. and all these plants were bending back and forth all around me ..
I then felt myself moving back and forth in the breeze as I was also a plant [ a salvia plant!] I think..
I never felt more closer mother earth in my life...
I find that Salvia ..[a life form].. can be very gentle if one maintains a positive humble attitude towards its power..
On stronger extract i experiances endless lines of gingerbread people stretching far across the green countryside..
Then very quickly ..a breeze caused the gingerbread people to topple like dominos one after the other.. and every where they fell a beautyfull star flash pattern flashed from the ground..
The toppling of these beings in my mind felt ..[like a happy thing]..and like a rebirth of life on earth..
salvia can be very gentle in its power!

RoGu3
#11 Posted : 11/30/2013 8:46:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes salvia is a beautiful plant. I remember seeing the gingerbread / papercutout people. And then one experience I had I shared with a friend. I tend to have shared visions with some people. I was laying under train tracks in the middle of the desert it felt like I was in loony toons roadrunner and the coyote land lol then a train ran me over going insanely fast. I find salvias effects to be very pleasant but they can be awkward if you fight it for sure! Another thing is I feel like a part of my consciousness is being unzipped to a new realm. Like something is moving my brain/soul around a dream factory of sorts. I also have witnessed a women made out of diamonds in this dream factory. I saw these people on a DMT trip in a very much more hyper-real form. Salvia to me is like darkness and hyperspace is very fluid and moving constantly whereas DMT visions is the light. They are insanely intricate, detailed, and right in your face. I love them both and even together!

Here's a good rendition of what I think everyone feels on salvia haha

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

SalviaDroid
#12 Posted : 11/30/2013 6:41:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

RoGu3 wrote:

Before you know it, I'm being taken back and out of my vision and am able to see and feel that we are all part of these orbs of life or consciousness. I see hundreds of these pods all moving forward mind you and they are ALL connected by this living chord wrapped around it are vines and leaves.

Yes, Yes! I have seen this exact same vision! It's so peculiar how we can all be shown similar isions. Perhaps there's more truth to it than we are capable of understanding. Definitely going to have to translate this into a drawing soon!

Very great report, Keep them coming if you have more.

DeeMenTalist
#13 Posted : 12/2/2013 10:31:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tek wrote:

...The thought that kept coming across was that our bodies are like those cardboard cutouts you'll see at state fairs and county parks, you know the ones that you stick your head through and you look like a cowboy or something? Well I got the impression that my life is really like that, that my spirit stuck its head through the 'hole' I consider my earthly life to be but I forgot it was all pretend!...

I KNOW what you are talking about! In one of my LSD trips i have experienced something like that. Visually it was different but with the same meaning. Man it was crazily beautiful realization. Smile I won`t go into details any further because its very hard to put this kind of things into a words...

Spirit Mandala
#14 Posted : 12/3/2013 7:19:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

relatively recent book exploring savlia journeys which may be helpful:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/...words=ross+heaven+salvia