We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi. Options

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#1 Posted : 12/1/2013 7:05:34 AM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Hello,
DMT-Nexus

I'm lsDxMdmaddicThc. I joined these forums because I spend lots of time researching psychoactive chemicals, spiritual experiences, psychology, etc. I noticed that these forums seem to be more "professional" and informational regarding my interests than other forums.

So I suppose I have to make an impression via an intro essay. Okay, well I was reading a great thread by Entropymancer titled "History of morning glory seeds (and other psychoactive bindweeds)" (Link : https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10634). Ololiuqui is currently identified as Rivea Corymbosa, an LSA-containing bindweed. But, I noticed that the old documents of the effects of Ololiuqui didn't match the effects of LSA...So I did some research and put together an Excel chart.
I believe that Ololiuqui is actually a Tropane Alkaloid-containing plant such as Datura or Nightshade etc.
I'm aware the chart is nowhere near substantial for the claims I make, but it's a start.
Feel free to criticize! That's why I put it up.
Anyways, almost all the sources for this chart are from Entropymancer's thread.
I'm very tired so excuse the laid-back style of my essay/into.
Hmm, I can't seem to attach the file... I will upload it and put the link in here. Gimme a sec...
The Excel Chart
Okay.
Sorry if this is breaking any rules.
Give me constructive criticism! Smile
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

upload
#2 Posted : 12/1/2013 2:22:03 PM

go deep

Hello and Welcome