We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral Blastoff Dose... Options

tropane
#1 Posted : 4/26/2009 4:37:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've seen much input on how much DMT to smoke to blast off into hyperspace..

I've also seen alot of doses for oral administration to have a chilled experience...

Now say SWIM was using at least 90+% pure DMT and syrian rue,
No yellow tint whatsoever...
Any clue how many mg of DMT he would need to reach the same state as say, one hitting 40-50mg of freebase?

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

burnt
#2 Posted : 4/26/2009 10:39:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

It varies a lot with the individual. Make sure to take around 200mg worth (or equivalent of seeds) MAOI.

During SWIMs dreams only 40mg of spice is enough for a hard long pharmahuasca experience. Some people need to take as much as 200mg! My advise would be to start low. SWIM could never handle 200mg of spice.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 4/26/2009 10:44:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes start lower, around 50mg... SWIM already took from 50 to 200mg and obviously had the strongest one at 200 (could not move from his bed, his brain was being blasted with visuals, and seemed like was being operated, being spiritually 'cleaned' by hyperspace electric insectoid fractal aliens hahah), but the 50mg was impressively strong also..

so start low and tell us how it went

kungpow
#4 Posted : 4/26/2009 4:41:46 PM

Brandon

Yeah make sure you start low and work your way up, like the others have said. DMT is very powerful and too much in an oral dose means that you have to be like that 4+ hours. My standard dose of syrian rue seeds is 3.5 grams. you can try the tea or you can just powder them and throw them in capsules. I like the capsules, because the taste of the tea makes me want to puke instantly.

MY first dose of oral dmt was with 200mg. It seems that I always need more than others to get to my desired state of mind. The experience was bad in the beginning, but ended up being one of the best trips of my life. I still thought that oral dmt could take me farther. So I waited about a year for another dose. Last weekend I decided to dose 400mg of spice that had been sitting in my freezer for that whole time. I wouldn't have taken so much, but I thought the dmt would have lost a lot of potency. An hour after I dosed it was clear to me that I was wrong and I was leading down a path to own personal hell. It was quite the experience.

Just be careful.

tropane
#5 Posted : 4/26/2009 4:44:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya .. he'll probably start low now that you guys mentioned it.
Not because he wants to but because he'll have a bad experience even if he could normally handle the
higher dose since you guys mentioned this lol..
You know how DMT works Razz.

He has had many blastoff doses smoked and many aya doses.
He's not sure how many mg of DMT were in his aya though.

His strongest was with about 15g mimosa, 4g syrian rue, and well under 1g of belladonna...
It still couldn't touch his smoked dose.

I guess if we looked at average DMT content...
He probably took in somewhere around 50-150mg DMT.

Maybe then he'll start around 100mg oral with the freebase and leave out the belladonna.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 4/26/2009 5:18:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

another thing you can do..to conserve your spice...is take 200-300mg of theobromine an hour before dosing on the dmt and maoi's...then what SWIM did was take 100mg of THH and 50mg of harmaline..with 50mg of dmt fumarate..he mixed the maoi's and dmt in hot water..and drank it down...he started tripping like he smoked the stuff..and it was extremely intense..the world started unfolding and fractalizing instantly...TRULY instantly..then for the next three hours..SWIM was blasted out of himself...very shattering..and when he started to come down..and found himself again..he was so happy to have made it through the experience..and so happy to be able to remember who he was..this was the only experience that hes been launched like he had smoked the stuff

theobromine potentiates maois by 3 and dmt by 5..so it was like if SWIM had taken 5-6 times the dose that he usually takes...but having it come on super quickly
it's a sound

tropane
#7 Posted : 4/26/2009 9:39:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why thank you Jorkest Smile.. That was actually the type of response I was looking for..
Now, what do you think of the idea that tropanes potentiate the effects of MAOIs?

This is something I've put very little personal research into because the combination scares me..
I'm told though that my buddy had his most intense experience ever in this fashion though,
it could be coincidence.

tryptographer
#8 Posted : 4/26/2009 11:54:10 PM

tryptamine photographer

And can reduce nausea! Substances can be medicines or lethal poisons, it's all a matter of proper dosage (max 10 seeds), see ron's latest great post about Datura Stramonium seeds. Even one seed could have a serious potentiating effect if it's so good at preventing nausea: more DMT might be absorbed because nothing leaves the system. But the 'pro-Purge school' would be disappointed Smile

If the oral dose of DMT appears to be too low (maybe a gentle pre-orbit) it's worth a try to inhale 20 mg or so to give it a boost. Oral MAOI + smoked DMT = bliss!

Infinite I
#9 Posted : 4/27/2009 12:21:36 AM

JC

Jorkest wrote:

theobromine potentiates maois by 3 and dmt by 5..so it was like if SWIM had taken 5-6 times the dose that he usually takes...but having it come on super quickly

Swim could save a ton of money with this. Do swijorkest think that would be the case with cappi also yes?? Swim remembers swijorkests overdose report but he wasnt sure on figures of potentiation. Swims just in the process of doing fasa, so 10mg would be a good experience yes? Theobromine is really cheap! Smile

Oh and 69rons got a thread about stopping nausea on bufotonine using datura seeds in other entheogens, some good info in that thread.

Quote:

If the oral dose of DMT appears to be too low (maybe a gentle pre-orbit) it's worth a try to inhale 20 mg or so to give it a boost. Oral MAOI + smoked DMT = bliss!

Sounds like a good back up plan!

tropane
#10 Posted : 4/27/2009 1:23:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is a good point about datura for aya nausea...
I've never thought about it even though I usually place a datura leaf (home grown, potency known) in
and kratom tea I make.

acolon_5
#11 Posted : 4/27/2009 1:25:56 AM

The Great Namah

Jorkest wrote:
another thing you can do..to conserve your spice...is take 200-300mg of theobromine an hour before dosing on the dmt and maoi's...then what SWIM did was take 100mg of THH and 50mg of harmaline..with 50mg of dmt fumarate..

Please note that not everyone has a pleasant reaction to oral DMT mixed with theobromine. It has made an experience very unpleasant for me.

Always start low. Some people have a very low threshold other need 200mg+ to have a mild experience. Oral dmt can be just as intense at times as vaporized dmt.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

tropane
#12 Posted : 4/27/2009 4:13:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's what my buddy is looking for ... "just as intense"
He finds his smoked doses are what he's looking for but,
each time it starts to show him something important, it's fading away and he's begging it not to leave.

Guards951
#13 Posted : 4/27/2009 6:52:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lots of great info in this thread Smile SWIM plans on trying the oral route down the road.
4 3 2 1
Earth below us
drifting falling
floating weightless
calling calling home...
- Peter Schilling