We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Mescaline and HBWR....SWIM finally tried this combo Options

970Codfert
#21 Posted : 4/25/2009 11:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron, How did you separate the non-mescaline San Pedro alkaloids from Mescaline HCI?
All posts are fictional.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#22 Posted : 4/26/2009 1:20:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's very simple. You just need the right solvents.

Wash about 2-3 times with acetone or until you’re left with a very light tan smelly powder. Acetone cannot wash away the smelly alkaloid, no matter how well you wash your mescaline HCl. You then do 1-2 washes with 99% IPA or until all the color and odor is gone. That leaves you with pure white odorless mescaline HCl. All of the other alkaloids are either soluble in acetone or soluble in IPA while mescaline HCl is not soluble in either solvent. You can’t do these purification steps with mescaline acetate because it’s soluble in both acetone and IPA.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

PREV12