We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3456NEXT
Interdimensional parasites, (alien, demon, etc) Options

Redguard
#81 Posted : 11/23/2013 5:10:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
[/b]

[b]The subtle electric and magnetic energies that we are talking about are very sensitive to thought and emotion... but I don't think that tuning them out for fear of our negative thoughts making us more vulnerable is the way.

You are correct in recognizing that these entities are super sensitive to our emotional state. Which is why I don't suggest approaching them from a fear based perspective. They share many of the same characteristics as a wild animal. If they sence your fear they will take advantage of it. But.... if you are a little more daring individual and approach one with respect you may be in for the ride of your life Twisted Evil

Hyperspace fool I highly suggest reading what the western traditions of occult have to say about these things. Apparently tuning them out is a viable option but it's not one I have explored, I would rather experience things as they really are. How could someone say no to those beautiful eyes?
Redguard attached the following image(s):
lilith-cover-version-with-typesm1.jpg (65kb) downloaded 389 time(s).
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doodazzle
#82 Posted : 11/23/2013 6:04:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What do the western occult traditions have to say? What do they have to say that is relevant and of utility? I have read quite a lot into such matters, over the years. Pointing, in a general manner, towards a very large body of literature doesn't help me to much. IDK, maybe HF never bothered reading anything in that arena and the suggestions may help him...for me then, can you be more specific?

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

Redguard
#83 Posted : 11/23/2013 7:53:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First off I need to say that studying the occult isn't an exact science at all. At best these books help give you a different perspective on things so when you analyze your own experiences on the matter you are open to more possibilities. At the end of the day it's what you believe in that matters the most. I don't deal in giving people knowledge that can make them a bit loopy but if one were to go to lets say a forum devoted towards invocation/evocation one will find a plethora of knowledge that you ask of me.
“I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long …arousing and persuading and reproaching…You will not easily find another like me.”-- Socrates

ZenSpice
#84 Posted : 11/23/2013 8:01:06 PM

Mostly Ignored

I feel knowledge should be shared rather than given. That's not to say some shouldn't be earned also.. That's not meant to be oppositional though. I personally agree with what your saying.

Gaining additional perspectives should be paramount to many things in life imho, hyperspace all the more so Wink

Doodazzle
#85 Posted : 11/23/2013 8:38:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Redguard wrote:
First off I need to say that studying the occult isn't an exact science at all. At best these books help give you a different perspective on things so when you analyze your own experiences on the matter you are open to more possibilities. At the end of the day it's what you believe in that matters the most. I don't deal in giving people knowledge that can make them a bit loopy but if one were to go to lets say a forum devoted towards invocation/evocation one will find a plethora of knowledge that you ask of me.

So you got nothing.

Kind of seems like you are fronting dawg. Why front?

My library is full of knowlege that could make someone loopy. Look at me--I'm kookoo in the coconut! I do not in anyway wish you to grant me some occult knowledge. I've already extracted a lot of knowledge from my extensive occult library and currently I'm fairly bored with the western esoteric tradition. this thread is about actual experience with actual (well, imaginary Pleased ) entities. To come in here hinting at knowledge that you won't or can't share....to some, that might seem like poor form.

If you got something, then come with it.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

Redguard
#86 Posted : 11/23/2013 8:51:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Doodazzle wrote:
Redguard wrote:

So you got nothing.

Kind of seems like you are fronting dawg. Why front?

My library is full of knowlege that could make someone loopy. Look at me--I'm kookoo in the coconut! I do not in anyway wish you to grant me some occult knowledge. I've already extracted a lot of knowledge from my extensive occult library and currently I'm fairly bored with the western esoteric tradition. this thread is about actual experience with actual (well, imaginary Pleased ) entities. To come in here hinting at knowledge that you won't or can't share....to some, that might seem like poor form.

If you got something, then come with it.

I already did you just don't see it yet. Have you actually read any of those books in your library or are they just for show? Had you truly extracted enough knowledge to be bored of the western tradition you would know who Lilith was as well. Her name would be shining with blood in your mind's eye right now. Anyone who has studied metaphysics that is worth something understands that the journey for knowledge may very well be as important as the destination is itself. I could tell you that god is a pink elephant but unless you have the experience of seeing god as a pink elephant it will all just be hearsay. Experience will always be your greatest teacher and to learn from your experience the most, you must be open to all possibilities. When I look at this world all I see is possibilities and probabilities. The more absolute truths I extinguish the closer I get to my own destination. Does this make any sence to you?

Doodazzle
#87 Posted : 11/23/2013 9:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll say again--why front?

Okay fine, you edited your post.

Quote:
I already did you just don't see it yet. Have you actually read any of those books in your library or are they just for show? Had you truly extracted enough knowledge to be bored of the western tradition you would know who Lilith was as well. Her name would be shining with blood in your mind's eye right now. Anyone who has studied metaphysics that is worth something understands that the journey for knowledge may very well be as important as the destination is itself. I could tell you that god is a pink elephant but unless you have the experience of seeing god as a pink elephant it will all just be hearsay. Experience will always be your greatest teacher and to learn from your experience the most, you must be open to all possibilities. When I look at this world all I see is possibilities and probabilities. The more absolute truths I extinguish the closer I get to my own destination. Does this make any sence to you?

So your advice is that everybody goes and reads their western esoteric books? because the journey of knowledge is as important as the knowledge?

Reading books is fine....but only knowledge that is actively seized can be claimed as power. Sure, experience trumps something that some guy tells you. When did reading a book count as experience? You are talking nonsense.

Forgive me for pointing this out, but your angsty and mysterious demeanor lead me to suspect that you must be rather young. I could be wrong about that. But this sillyness with you assuming that i do not know who lilith is? It just may be that I was performing evokations, with tight gnosis, beneath the howling moon Smile many ages ago. You were possibly just a twinkle in your pappies eye back then. Perhaps I've even gotten results too....it's really not the sort of thing to brag about.

Seriously, do not try and impress me, but talk real.

Redguard
#88 Posted : 11/23/2013 10:55:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am talking real and I am not trying to impress. It is your faulty perception that is the problem here. You are taking my words and twisting them. The only reason I suggested to read these books is to get another perspective on what they are experiencing to come to a better conclusion themselves. You wanted answers from me and I gave them to you, just not in the way you would have liked it.

The reason i'm not going to point out what books to read is because they all give different explanations. This doesn't neccisarily mean they are wrong. It is my personal belief that everyone finds whatever divinity they believe in if they go down their road long enough. In my eyes, our beliefs play a huge rule in how we experience reality. I would be going against my own morals if I point people in the direction of a certain belief system. I leave it up for other people to decide who or what they want to believe in. What's important to me is people remaining open to all possibilities. I saw a lot of fear mongering of things that go bump in the night on this thread, And I wanted if possible to clear the air a bit.

Hyperspace Fool
#89 Posted : 11/24/2013 5:13:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Now now peeps... play nice.

I have read enough Western Occult to know that it is not my thing. I prefer to go to the source material in Kabbalah, Norse, and Druidic info... Zoroastrianism and Gypsy stuff. The problem with Crowley and his ilk is that they gleefully embrace the darkness, and many a young mystic has followed their lead down paths that lead to desolation and ruin.

Whereas you find many mystics of Sufi, Taoist and Tibetan lineage still practicing and even growing stronger as they reach old age... you are hard pressed to find any true wizened Masters of Western Occult who have not fully gone over to the darkside, or committed suicide.

I would steer well clear of Lilith if I were you. Her wolf spiders are no joke... and you don't want to tangle with the dark elves who serve her either. Besides, she is crazy... so crazy even Adam couldn't deal with her (hence Eve). Everyone knows you can't bargain with a crazy woman... how much moreso a Demon queen?

You really don't want any of your hip dark rituals to succeed. And before anyone points out that this tradition also has rituals for invoking angels and whatnot... they are almost all cribbed (badly) from Kabbalah. As such, you are better off going to the source. No one wants Taco Bell once they have tried real Mexican Food.

While I find Wiccans to be a bit offbase and neo-Druidic as well, at least they tend to not be so Goth and plagued by demons, and I fully understand why many women embrace it as a tradition that empowers the feminine...

No offense to anyone who might find my opinion wrongheaded.

My advice is to not follow any tradition, but to develop your own experiential knowledge. Like it or not, this is the world we live in. The parasites are not even invaders per se. They were, in many cases, here before we even arrived. It is often a case of us having come in and homesteaded on their hives and nests... and then wondered why our house is lousy with them.

In many ways, this is THEIR world. And this makes the morality a bit hazy here. Nonetheless, they are the aggressors, and we have a right to defend ourselves. No one deserves to be preyed upon, and I for one am certainly not game for allowing giant astral mosquitoes to sit on my back with their beaks in my jugular. No energy vampires, no mindless gibbering lovecraftian horrors... no devils, no malevolent trolls and certainly no spineless human lackeys of the above. Sorry, that is just how I roll.

You wouldn't want to live in a house full of roaches... how much worse if the roaches actually caused you pain and suffering just to feed on those emotions?

Light beings ftw.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Infectedstyle
#90 Posted : 11/24/2013 7:11:45 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

I loved the back and forth with Doodazzle and Redguard. Thoroughly entertaining and thought-provoking. I hope neither party took actual offense from each other. I thought it was a very useful dialogue.

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Light beings ftw.

Word! Pleased

@Hyperspace Fool, It's 8 am here and i coulden't sleep this night since your post is recent i'm just gonna go and take this opportunity to ask you some question i've been wanting to ask you for some time.

I hooked up with a demon in a DMT trip. It is not relevant to my question but it is an interesting experience i'd like to share;

When i was conversing with a very friendly being on dmt it announced she had to go and i felt the presence fading away into the distance. The meeting was so good and healing, so i mentally reached out to her with a kind of yearning for her to stay. What i got back was a feeling of motherly pain. Because she has nurtured me in this way and the entity herself was having trouble coping with leaving me to explore the world all by myself.

That's what i got. I accepted my fate and decided to accept she was leaving. So i turned off the light to go to sleep. As soon as i turned off the light a dark entity rushed into my room seemingly from my open window. It kind of looked like a black spermcell and it jolted right into my heart. What i saw when i looked towards my chest was a pink pulsating energy-object representing my heart organ. This entity was digging a hole as if fleeing from something and seeking refugee inside my heart.

At first I thought it was the motherly good entity that was coming back for more conversation. So i opened myself up fully and asked in a very vulnerable matter; "Please look into my heart and see what i need to fix myself up". But when the only thing i got back was something like, "FEED FEED FEED" i realized something was up so i started to mentally block this vulnerable state.

I conversed with the entity and asked it's origin. I got images of a dark river with evil entities. This entity feared this place intensely because it was filled with stronger beings giving him a hard time. Out of morale and pure curiosity I decided to let the entity stay in my heart. As soon as i made that choice i began intensely sucking in oxygen from the air. As if the entity was breathing with me but more intensely. I kind of was the entity too and could relate to how it feels as well. A greedy parasitic monster (but also cute and beautiful). It is recurring, weeks later i had an experience where the entity popped up when i was vulnerable and in a way steals some of my breathe.

Long after the active portion of dmt left my system i was still conversing with the entity. It mentioned being a human before. I made a deal with him that i was going to talk to him in dreams. I said if he misbehaves i will ask light beings to throw him back in the abyss. About 8 hours later i fell asleep and something else had control over my dream. Something very external was trying to scare the living shit out of me. I think in my dream a magician (Symbol for Magician, illusionist; An artist that does tricks that surpass one's own knowledge I.E. A spiritual being playing tricks on me in dreams i never deemt possible)

It was pissed off that i still haven't talked to him and made some sort of plan. I never experienced this sort of non-control in dreams ever. I rarely have had nightmares except since i started taking DMT and meeting dark entities. All this had me feeling weird and out of balance for days after the experience.

So.. As for my question (lol) @Hyperspace Fool, Not sure again what i am asking but i've seen you mention in this forum that you can help people get rid of nightmares.

I have been trying to get lucid in dreams, i have dozens of ideas but i need to be in the dream-state for them to have any effect whatsoever. But what can i do while awake to provoke this from happening and prevent nightmares?

Also ask for a friend of mine who suffers from trauma, but i think that is a different kind of nightmare. It is entirely based on one's own fears. Although i have dreamed of this friend and did recognize an external source to be the culprit for her nightmares. But it's a dream. I don't know.

Redguard
#91 Posted : 11/24/2013 9:36:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Now now peeps... play nice.

I have read enough Western Occult to know that it is not my thing. I prefer to go to the source material in Kabbalah, Norse, and Druidic info... Zoroastrianism and Gypsy stuff. The problem with Crowley and his ilk is that they gleefully embrace the darkness, and many a young mystic has followed their lead down paths that lead to desolation and ruin.

Whereas you find many mystics of Sufi, Taoist and Tibetan lineage still practicing and even growing stronger as they reach old age... you are hard pressed to find any true wizened Masters of Western Occult who have not fully gone over to the darkside, or committed suicide.

I would steer well clear of Lilith if I were you. Her wolf spiders are no joke... and you don't want to tangle with the dark elves who serve her either. Besides, she is crazy... so crazy even Adam couldn't deal with her (hence Eve). Everyone knows you can't bargain with a crazy woman... how much moreso a Demon queen?

You really don't want any of your hip dark rituals to succeed. And before anyone points out that this tradition also has rituals for invoking angels and whatnot... they are almost all cribbed (badly) from Kabbalah. As such, you are better off going to the source. No one wants Taco Bell once they have tried real Mexican Food.

While I find Wiccans to be a bit offbase and neo-Druidic as well, at least they tend to not be so Goth and plagued by demons, and I fully understand why many women embrace it as a tradition that empowers the feminine...

No offense to anyone who might find my opinion wrongheaded.

My advice is to not follow any tradition, but to develop your own experiential knowledge. Like it or not, this is the world we live in. The parasites are not even invaders per se. They were, in many cases, here before we even arrived. It is often a case of us having come in and homesteaded on their hives and nests... and then wondered why our house is lousy with them.

In many ways, this is THEIR world. And this makes the morality a bit hazy here. Nonetheless, they are the aggressors, and we have a right to defend ourselves. No one deserves to be preyed upon, and I for one am certainly not game for allowing giant astral mosquitoes to sit on my back with their beaks in my jugular. No energy vampires, no mindless gibbering lovecraftian horrors... no devils, no malevolent trolls and certainly no spineless human lackeys of the above. Sorry, that is just how I roll.

You wouldn't want to live in a house full of roaches... how much worse if the roaches actually caused you pain and suffering just to feed on those emotions?

Light beings ftw.

I appreciate your candor, it gives me more insight into who you are as an individual and I feel better about sharing this information because of it. I don't consider myself ready to practice ceremonial magic. I have a lot of questions that need to be answered but I do recognize that I have a talent for it. You could say in a way Lilith left a calling card to me. I wouldn't try something as foolish as summoning her. If I ever were to make contact with divinities (light and dark) it will be in the astral. Sometimes though... we don't have a choice in the matter and they come to us....

The reason I suggested reading about her is you can get access to more experiences of individuals who have embraced the chaos. I think their experiences are very valuable in shedding some of the light at what chaos is. It is dangerous but all powerful things are dangerous. In my pursuit of metaphysics I'm not just happy with embracing one side. I want to see it all, I want to experience it all because I see these experiences as necessary for my own personal development.

These parasites are attracted to some people very strongly. I'm happy I don't have to deal with them very often. I have very conflicted opinions on them. On one hand I do think they are real, on the other hand I think people when learning about them become a bit obsessed. And this obsession in turns creates more. Do you think this is possible?
Although I haven't gotten very deep into eastern practices I do respect the mystics for who they are. At some point in my life I will have time to delve more deeper but as it stands I have too many things to learn about and not enough time to do it all!Mad

Jin
#92 Posted : 11/24/2013 10:43:24 AM

yes

since everybody is talking about the occult ,

well here is a very simple trick with words that everyone can practice , pls remember i am not reading into occult , i am learning from dmt itself , so the tricks i learn are perhaps way different than others practice

this trick is all about the power of words

try saying "awesome" in your head , try to say it more and more , repeat it a few times - now check your reality , you might see something awesome starts happening in your reality ,you might read/see/experience something awesome if you repeat this word

say yessssss - and realize its power

don't repeat words like negative , sadness or anything on the negative lines as these will colour your reality negatively

this trick is probably the same as mantra repetition , yet far more specific
as a mantra is mostly about invoking divinity
while this trick is about painting reality in the way you want

you can say words like "sex" or anything on those lines if thats your thing ,

the words you repeat will lead you to where you want to go and paint your reality in the ways you want , don't be pushy with this or try to enforce you're will on other people/animals/plants , just use this trick for your benefit and respect the divinity that is all around us

also believe and most importantly observe and find out for yourself how this trick affects your reality , if you know exactly how this affects your reality , you might gain even greater control

warning - please do not practice this trick if you do not know how to be in the moment , because this trick effectively using language will cloud your mind into thinking more , so this trick is for those who can get out of their minds whenever they want and also delve into thoughts when they want

also if you observe you're thinking ,, you'll know thoughts colour reality and control it to some degree

i have a really big bag of tricks and the bag only grows bigger , there are many tricks that really cannot be explained right now , use this trick to your advantage and tell me how it going

if you don't know how to be in the moment , then perhaps you must learn that first by paying attention to breath and sound , paying attention can lead you to even far greater magick then this silly trick , so learn to pay attention - it is the greatest asset to any true Sorcerer

edit : please note i know nothing about Lilith , except i saw her once on the series called supernatural , and please note the tricks i mention are not from any tv series , books or anything

i learn from DMT itself , perhaps one of the greatest teachers
DMT can teach us things that will make this reality look like childs play

i know no-one has started a thread called "benifits of smoalking DMT" , yet there are incredible benifits which no-one will mention

also please note i never use magick to enforce my will on anyone else , this is the reason why magick always serves me right , don't use magick for any negative purpose or you'll know how wrong it can go , it might even not work for you if your intentions are not pure
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Jin
#93 Posted : 11/24/2013 12:29:58 PM

yes

just because i am so happy today , here is another trick

this trick is about healing yourself ,

please note this will not work for cancer or any serious condition , and if it does please let us know

this trick can help you heal your body from small ailments such as back pain , sore throat or fever or similar conditions that are not so serious

this trick uses our power to forget

the trick is to forget about your physical condition and focus your attention on enjoying reality

example - if you have a back pain , forget about your pain - get that out of your mind

focus on enjoying the moment by concentrating on music/sounds or your breath , if the thought of your pain keeps coming back again and again , keep forgetting it again and again

the moment you're able to get that totally out of your mind , the sooner you're pain will be gone

this trick can be effectively applied in other areas aswell , like jobs,finance,career,relationships or any other area infact ,

example - if you're worried about your job/finance or a relationship problem , forget about that and focus on enjoying reality in this moment by the breath and sound method ,if the thought of your problem keeps coming back again and again , keep forgetting it again and again

the moment you're able to get that totally out of your mind , the sooner you're problem
will be gone

and please remember this is not logic , this is magick
thus when you're problems disappear , don't ask why or wonder how this is possible, just continue enjoying the moment with the techniques i've already mentioned about being in the moment

enjoying the moment is the greatest magic of all

goodluck people ,

say yesssssssssssss to Godmode and end you're suffering forever , walk the path of enjoying the moment forever and all your problems will disappear like an illusion , this path has given me Godlike control on my everyday reality ,

edit : perhaps i am just suffering from delusions of grandeur , eitherways find out the Truth for yourself

i have far more dangerous tricks in my bag aswell however until i do enough research on these tricks i will not mention them , some things in my reality have changed negatively because of certain tricks that is why i have'nt mentioned the dangerous tricks

i am far more scared of these tricks then aliens or demons because having Godlike control is a very dangerous thing ,

i still cannot levitate , lets see if thats also possible someday or have extraordinary powers like X-men or carrie , i can't even fly like superman , except in my dreams perhaps

yet i have solved all of my human problems like finance,food,shelter,health,relationships or any other human thingy just by enjoying the moment itself ,

the magick i am talking about is not atall like the movies its far more subtle and relative to our lives, i am sure the movie makers are far more delusional than me
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

ZenSpice
#94 Posted : 11/24/2013 1:02:44 PM

Mostly Ignored

I just had to hop in again to both second InfectedStyles commentary (on the useful nature of posts like this) and thank him for sharing his experience also. Very good/enjoyable/insightful read.

Seeing the inner thoughts of nexians is a unique method of learning and expansion. Especially when there is little to no friction between differing perspectives.

Anyways, back to absorbing words I go Smile

Edit: Some top tips from Jin also hehe.

Hyperspace Fool
#95 Posted : 11/24/2013 5:31:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well friends, it seems we have a little Harry Potter-esque Dumbledore's Army going here... hehehehe.

It is not surprising that there are DMT users who are interested in the occult. I know many sane, rational materialists who became obsessed with the subject after partaking of DMT. Having vivid and tangible encounters with other worlds and hyper-intelligent entities will do that.

I suppose I would caution anyone to not get trapped in the mythology and dogma surrounding these traditions or the peculiarities of various writings. In all things of this nature, nothing beats the direct guidance of a mentor. A true master is an incredibly valuable thing, and anyone who is serious about any of this should be on the lookout for some truly knowledgeable people to learn from... if not actively seeking them out. Shaman, gurus, sifus, monks, wizards and kahunas... they all have something to teach.

If you can't find anyone to help you, don't fear. You always can find masters in the Dream World... and in Hyperspace. If you are able to lucid dream, then it should be easy enough for you to will yourself to a Dream Master. If you are not able (or can't remember being able) to lucid dream... it is a skill you should devote yourself to mastering ASAP. Not only is it one of the most valuable and useful things you can learn... it is a LOT of fun.

Googling the subject will turn up years worth of info, so I won't rehash things I have said before. You can search the forums for threads on the topic, but I would just go to the Nexus library (via the welcome page) and download the books there on LD and AP. The holy grail is that area between standard lucid dreaming and what we refer to as astral projection... the WILD (wake induced lucid dream). Some people can master that right off the bat, but I wouldn't hold out for it, as it requires the ability to put yourself into a deep trance/sleep paralysis without actually falling asleep.

If you are inclined to try it, search for lucidology 101 on Youtube.

InfectedStyle, becoming lucid is the best cure for nightmares, and once you get a grip on it you will go lucid anytime a nightmare rears its head... which will eventually even stop happening as it will be clear that "hommie don't play that."

As for things you can do while awake (aside from reality checks)... I would meditate, cleanse the body & mind, release fear and other negative emotions... and exorcise yourself of any external influences and hangers on. If you are not able to do this yourself, find someone who can. A good ayahuascero can help you.

Just make sure you find some truly good, lighty people... innocent young children even who are themselves surrounded by light beings, and you might get one to "follow you home" so to speak. If you are plagued by any serious dark entities... call on the Archangel Michael. He is bad to the bone, and will make short work of any pest big or small. In fact, being down with him is enough to keep most entities from even thinking about bothering you... having an Apache warcopter hovering over your house would be a minor deterrent by comparison.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Hyperspace Fool
#96 Posted : 11/24/2013 5:55:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Redguard I feel you bro, and know exactly where you are coming from. I am also not an either-or kind of guy, and tend to want both... all of the above... and then some. I was the kid who had to try all 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins.

It didn't help me that my background in mystical things was mostly Buddhist & Taoist Kung Fu. These are powerful, effective and very useful traditions... and I highly recommend Chi Kung to everyone... but the Yin & Yang way of seeing things implies that there is always a balance to be found. It also makes you think that all things are part of the Tao.

Sadly, there are limits to this. Non-dual philosophies etc. are fine and dandy, even work like a charm... until they don't. There comes a time when fence sitting is not an option for you anymore. You might feel neutral and above the fray, but they don't see you that way. To be neutral in the face of real darkness is to tacitly support it. Think of the Swiss and Hitler.

I used to go around the world and hang out with every kind of person I encountered. I felt love and oneness for all of them... even... especially, the misguided darkness lovers. I would stay up all night joyfully chatting away with methed up satanists... trade entheogenic plants with twisted old witches... even hung out smoking weed with straight up thugs and gangsters. I have seen just about every sick underbelly that humanity has to offer. Klansmen, Illuminati types... you name it. I was so good at this, that I could feel relatively safe among people that would smash my skull in for a laugh.

Needless to say, I stopped this. It was needlessly provocative, and at some point you push them into a corner with your light, and a cornered venomous creature is dangerous. Even those of us with massive protection and skill to burn can be set up and fall into traps. Don't go hunting vampires unless you are prepared to slay them.

For this reason, I suggest that in your search for people to learn from you only go to people that are clearly and amazingly on the side of the light. Dark people are dangerous and the grey people are shifty and untrustworthy. I say this as someone who was kidnapped by sorcerer cultists in Mexico, and came this close to being sacrificed.

Of course, I don't expect that anyone here will take my word for any of this. You will all follow your own paths and I pray you are guided and protected on those paths long enough that you come to see the light on your own. All I can say is that this is not a case of polemics. The dark and light are not "equal opposing forces." This is illusion. The truth doesn't lie in the synthesis of thesis and antithesis here... as it does in most things. Darkness is sickness, disease and death. The light is the life force of the Universe. Do not be fooled. Chaos is not powerful... in that it is not a power you can control. It is like a wild tornado or cyclone that destroys everything in its path. Real power is like the Death Star that can destroy an entire planet in an instant. What the light beings have is beyond even that... they can erase darkness from creation retroactively.

Make no mistake, a little attraction for the darkness is all it takes. A tiny crack in the door, and they are in. Diabolical home invasion on steroids. Do not invite darkness into your life. There is a reason that vampire myths involve you inviting them into your home...

SpartanII
#97 Posted : 11/25/2013 10:00:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
As for the TV tangent...

Breaking Bad rocks. You can't watch some random episode in the middle and understand. Like any of the good serial dramas, you have to start at the beginning and take the whole ride.

Hell yes it does.Cool That show had some of the most intense moments. And Bryan Cranston's acting is genius.

Quote:
I haven't watched Supernatural, but I might give it a shot one day... it kind of struck me as a Buffy The Vampire Slayer update, but I never watched it so what do I know.

I get the feeling you might like Supernatural. it's a lot darker than Buffy and many of the themes of the show might be familiar to you- like using African Dream Root to "Dream-walk" in other people's dreams, Astral projection to fight Reapers, and using martial arts, weapons and magick to kick demon ass, all of which I'm pretty sure you've actually done.Twisted Evil

Macre
#98 Posted : 11/25/2013 8:10:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Well friends, it seems we have a little Harry Potter-esque Dumbledore's Army going here... hehehehe.

Spoiler Alert if you haven't seen Harry Potter

Remember when Harry let Lord Voldemort kill him, because he was himself a Horcrux? When he went to that white, otherworldly version of King's Cross and met Dumbledore; the parasitic part of Lord Voldemort's soul that was latched onto Harry was laying on the floor, a pathetic weak little lump of a creature.

This pretty much sums up parasites. Whether inter-dimensional parasites are real or not, parasites are parasites and are always weak and pathetic compared to their hosts. So weak, they rely on the power of their host for all their needs.

I was depressed for many years, and had a massive dark cloud hanging over my head. I thought this black cloud was infinitely dense and never ending. Over the years I managed to break out of this. Once I had broken out I realised how thin the veil really was. I liken this negativity to a parasite, because the concept is kind of similar.

Was there actually a parasite latched onto me for all these years? I don't know, maybe there was maybe there wasn't. Either way my negativity was defeated, so if there was a parasite involved that too was defeated.

If these parasites do exist, perhaps they can still be defeated even if you are unaware of their presence. If they do not exist, maybe they are a personification or some form of symbol of any such negativity you may be embroiled in or suffering from. Maybe they're both, who knows, the universe and beyond is weird.

Either way, sometimes "mundane reality" can be helpful in allowing you to let go of any negativity you are suffering from. This is just my opinion however, others may disagree, everyone's different.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Hyperspace Fool
#99 Posted : 11/25/2013 8:25:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good points Macre. I agree totally with the parasite stuff. Of course... not all dark entities are actually parasites or weak, so be careful. Some of them are much more like demonic military forces. Seal Team Beelzebub, hehehe.

I also agree that there are mundane ways to deal with "supernatural" threats, and it is very possible to eliminate parasites you didn't know you had. (as it is with physical parasites) Generally this is accomplished by the host becoming an unsuitable environment for the parasite. If the conditions become insufferable and uninhabitable, the parasite will die or leave. Think of the giant tapeworms that come crawling out of their host's mouths when they become too weak and starved to feed the monsters... or how you can get rid of giardia by consuming absolutely no sugar until the protozoa has died completely.

If an astral parasite is feeding on anger and you are no longer angry... and you are not able to be goaded into anger by it... it will leave. Same goes for fear, sadness, spite and misery. This is why it is important you strive to be "good" and positive, and associate with positive light people. In this way you are no longer the astral equivalent of a malarial swamp.

I suppose I will have to watch this Supernatural show now. Peer pressure. Twisted Evil Laughing Love

SoulCrushingBass
#100 Posted : 11/25/2013 8:35:39 PM

Keeper of the spice

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Good points Macre. I agree totally with the parasite stuff. Of course... not all dark entities are actually parasites or weak, so be careful. Some of them are much more like demonic military forces. Seal Team Beelzebub, hehehe.

I also agree that there are mundane ways to deal with "supernatural" threats, and it is very possible to eliminate parasites you didn't know you had. (as it is with physical parasites) Generally this is accomplished by the host becoming an unsuitable environment for the parasite. If the conditions become insufferable and uninhabitable, the parasite will die or leave. Think of the giant tapeworms that come crawling out of their host's mouths when they become too weak and starved to feed the monsters... or how you can get rid of giardia by consuming absolutely no sugar until the protozoa has died completely.

If an astral parasite is feeding on anger and you are no longer angry... and you are not able to be goaded into anger by it... it will leave. Same goes for fear, sadness, spite and misery. This is why it is important you strive to be "good" and positive, and associate with positive light people. In this way you are no longer the astral equivalent of a malarial swamp.

I suppose I will have to watch this Supernatural show now. Peer pressure. Twisted Evil Laughing Love

I agree. Seems to most logical to me thus far. That and I've been practicing imagining an indigo violet bubble around me shielding me from too much energy. I'm extremely sensitive to people and their emotions, its almost posionous the way vibes cut into me and make others feelings overpower mine. Some days I have to wear ear plugs so I can stay calm.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

«PREV3456NEXT