We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does anyone here practice wicca? Options

jungleheart
#1 Posted : 11/24/2013 4:56:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interested in how it ties into your psychedelic use and spiritual journey.

xoxo
J

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hiyo Quicksilver
#2 Posted : 11/24/2013 7:26:16 AM

just some guy

I'm definitely not a Wiccan, but I grew up in a Wiccan/Pagan household and explored it a bit when I was a kid, had some weird experiences and then life shifted away from that direction in my early teens. When I started exploring psychedelics around 19-20, my first heavy, reality-shattering trip rekindled elements of some of those weird experiences in a new light. I've since gained a bit of a renewed interest in occult studies in general... but only in the tools as they're useful, rather than any particular belief system such as Wicca.

Regardless, Neo-Paganism in general seems more suited to psychedelic use and exploration than many belief systems out there... If only because it's a paradigm in which the psychedelic experience is not out of place. It's a spiritual journey that meshes perfectly with the psychedelic journey, which can open doors to some really incredible ways or relating to the world and the trips and, most importantly of all, grokking the ineffable.

There's no replacement for ditching the belief systems and going at the damn thing with eyes wide open... But if you just can't take your eyes off the map, it might as well be a map that details psychedelic territory better than "Here there be Dragons". There are actual tools in Paganism (even Wicca) that can be brought to bear in the psychedelic context, and they're not coded in ancient Hebrew poetry; they're explained in contemporary language

Jin
#3 Posted : 11/24/2013 11:29:39 AM

yes

not in the traditional sense

yet i've learned some tricks from DMT

for anyone interested in the tricks i have mentioned some in this thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;m=503618&#post50361 on page 5
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth