We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Volcano vaporizer Options

corto
#1 Posted : 11/22/2013 11:08:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone tried one of these? I've just ordered a GVG, but this looks interesting too.

Product website: http://volcanovaporizer.com/

Example of usage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EveyKpr7uA
All posts are made on behalf of, or referring-to, a paranoid internet buddy who does not wish to post on this forum directly. He or she reads the forum and tells me what to respond. I sometimes paste his or her communications in verbatim to save time (and therefore these posts naturally use 'I', 'me' and so on). Other times I write as myself and refer to my buddy's exploits explicitly ('my friend', and so on). I do not know my buddy's real name or location, we met on another forum. I am basically a member of this site as a human proxy for an anonymous other.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Cosmic Spore
#2 Posted : 11/22/2013 11:15:29 PM

☠ ⚡ ☣ ⚠ ☢

I've tried spice with cannabis in the volcano once.

It took me more tokes than I was expecting, and I became overly paranoid that dmt was cooling down inside the bag and condensating.

It works, but is probably not very efficient.

corto
#3 Posted : 11/22/2013 11:18:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting. It does look like an overly-large bad - like you'd have trouble taking all the vapor in, in a few deep breaths.

Maybe the bags come in smaller sizes...
All posts are made on behalf of, or referring-to, a paranoid internet buddy who does not wish to post on this forum directly. He or she reads the forum and tells me what to respond. I sometimes paste his or her communications in verbatim to save time (and therefore these posts naturally use 'I', 'me' and so on). Other times I write as myself and refer to my buddy's exploits explicitly ('my friend', and so on). I do not know my buddy's real name or location, we met on another forum. I am basically a member of this site as a human proxy for an anonymous other.

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 11/23/2013 1:05:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It works (on setting 6?) using a herb or weed as the base. Its good for safety and blastoffs for more than one person. Worst that can happen safety wise is you drop the bag nothing dangerous will happen.