We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
bufotenin dosing Options

burnt
#1 Posted : 4/25/2009 12:26:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIM has been dreaming about bufotenin lately and has some questions. How high have SWIMMERS dosed on bufotenin?

SWIMs dream material is a light tan crystal. So far SWIM has dreamt of going up to 10mg. After the initial tight feeling and nasuase (very very mild) SWIM gets a pleasant relaxed feeling but few visuals unless concentrating. Things are also less alive compared to other tryptamines.

SWIM wonders if this is because in SWIMs dream the smoking was spread out over a half hour or so? Or is the dose kind of low? The powder certainly contains bufotenin because it has been analyzed but who knows how pure it really is.

Just curious how high others have gone?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 4/25/2009 4:06:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoke it in one inhalation to get the maximum effects from it. It should be 98-99% pure for the best experience.

SWIM has inhaled up to 30 mg of freebase bufotenine in 1 shot. To do that you really need a homemade vaporizer. SWIM uses one made of a glass test tube, rubber stopper with two whole in it, one glass rod extending into the test tube, and a vapor whip connected to the other whole in the rubber stopper. He uses a candle to vaporize the bufotenine in the test tube and waits for 30 seconds. At that point there's a giant cloud of bufotenine vapor that is somewhat cooled down. He inhales this all in one shot.

At that dose objects will be hovering around you with your eyes opened. If you close your eyes you'll have visions of people, places, and all sort of stuff. It's the most visual psychedelic experience possible. It goes beyond DMT. With DMT you mostly just get a bunch of visual patterns, but with a high dose of bufotenine you have visions that are like movies.

He's also tried up to 100 mg snorted. That's one hell of a trip. It's very different, more ayahuasca like.

SWIM has also tried up to 50 mg sublingually. That's enough for visuals but kind of weak.

He's tried up to 100 mg orally, it's nice but after 30 minutes nausea is felt for the whole rest of the trip which ruins it. You'll need something to combat the nausea if you want to use it orally.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

burnt
#3 Posted : 4/25/2009 10:34:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

How are the side effects when snorting? Does it burn?

SWIM thinks his dream he spaced out the smoking process too long. Anyway thanks for tip SWIM would like to dream more on this substance.

69ron
#4 Posted : 4/25/2009 1:37:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It burns a tiny bit, not much. It's very strong when snorted. Twice as strong as sublingual use is for SWIM. About 8 times stronger than oral use. But only maybe 1/5 as strong as smoking it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.