CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Interdimensional parasites, (alien, demon, etc) Options
 
Doodazzle
#21 Posted : 9/15/2012 5:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 793
Joined: 23-Oct-2011
Last visit: 22-Aug-2014
Location: arcady
One thing to remember about bugs, specifically hive bugs: an ant or a bee is not an individual, they are part of a collective. Think of an ant like a cell. The hive has a mind. Sure, it's kind of like the way a society has a mind, any group of people has a group mind, a planet has multi-layered Gaian consciousness--but with a hive, it's bit more immediate, a bit less hypothetical and a bit more like the Borg.

How long till one of the mods move this thread to the thru the looking glass? If it did get moved, I would not be offended. I also hope that I am not feeding anyone's paranoia here.

Modern food production has always reminded me of the Borg. Modern industry and many facets of modern life are of course Borg-like...drones, performing functions, minerals and life and all natural materials being assimilated into some seemingly mindless and malfunctioning mechanism.

Industry of course could draw such "inter-dimensional parasites" to our world. If we are becoming as a species more Borg like (or just building more and more Borg-like factories and farms and what-not), might Borg-like entities find themselves drawn to us?

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.


 

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.
 
Eliyahu
#22 Posted : 9/15/2012 6:39:54 PM
住谞讚诇驻讜谉


Posts: 1322
Joined: 16-Apr-2012
Last visit: 05-Nov-2012
Location: 诪诇讻讜转
soulcrushingbass wrote:
I found this interesting and thought I'd share this message delivered to me with permission.

Your post came up during a semi regular internet search I conduct on this particular life form. I've done so every few months since 2001 when I first learned of their existence. These things, are definitely feeding on us for the most part without our knowledge. I know at least one type of inter-dimensional parasite has entered various aspects of the industrial food supply. This one is much like a fly or wasp and has similar life cycle characteristics. Hatching is likely activated through contact with the body fluids (saliva, sweat) of a potential host. They dont seem to have much more than an insect like intelligence but indeed appearances can be deceiving.

They may also be serving another proxy purpose in the same way bees are farmed to collect nectar from flowers and turn to honey. They may also have some ability to manipulate the dna or protein structure of living organisms. As I mentioned I've had information on this for many years now, but the little I do know scares the hell out of me. I know for a fact international governments have been studying these lifeforms but dont have any direct access to research. Actually this information is much more widespread (outside the entheogenic community) than I first realized... One thing that worries me... where are the 'whistle blowers'?

Almost nothing is said on the internet. I've found, the best way to adjust my perception / phase to see these guys is using Salvia Divinorum smoked with a butane lighter through a 'water-bong' to cool down the inhaled particles. Best place to see them is a sunny day, lunchtime, at a busy McDonalds. Look for the shaded areas as the seem to prefer the shade. I expect if you try this, you may never want to enter a McDonalds again.

I shall leave this sender anonymous, scb


Yes, I believe they do collect energy....and I believe they have utter and complete control of this world...At the same time however I feel there is nothing to fear. Just as in nature there is always something bigger and badder out there that exists....

In this case the bigger and badder thing is an army of angelic beings. An angelic being can make short work of any parasitic being...

As far as this thread being moved to the looking glass goes, I think we will be fine as long as no one mentions anything about channeling...Very happy

The spider picture is halarious,,,,it inspired me.

And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph
 
SoulCrushingBass
#23 Posted : 9/15/2012 9:27:13 PM

Keeper of the spice


Posts: 316
Joined: 08-Oct-2011
Last visit: 29-Apr-2016
Location: Between the void
I agree these parasites are only to be feared if ignored, like any other invasive species. Terminates are easy to kill, but left unchecked destroy massive structures. I believe in healthy fear of things, and a closer look into the unknown with a discerning eye. It's easy to get caught up in fear and forget to listen to instinct as to the actual dangers or lack of which may be present.

Eliyahu is right as far as I've experienced. There are others on our side. Often in fright I've forgotten to simply ask for help. That's all you need to do is ask. Stay calm, don't panic, and think. In Fight or flight mode, we can't really flee easily from hyperspace, many panic, and have a "bad trip". IMHO. I'm glad someone liked the spider, I have a meme app I was dying to use.

And the hive mind. Yup. No question as far as I've experienced.

I have no reason not to let this be moved, this discussion has evolved, as many do, from the beginning.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like
 
Macre
#24 Posted : 9/16/2012 1:24:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 746
Joined: 30-Sep-2009
Last visit: 10-May-2019
Location: United Kingdom of Hyperspace
When such situations arise, it may be useful to try and adopt an agnostic or pragmatic approach to such things. In my opinion, this may be the best approach.

If these entities you speak of are real and feed on negativity, then such an approach will have an adverse effect on their supply of negativity. If the entities are not real, then this approach will help change the thought patterns associated with dwelling on such possibilities.

In either case, real or not, integration is key to anyone involved in the use of psychedelics. Take what ever lessons you can from such experiences and apply them to the everyday.

Speaking of the everyday, this is where you spend most of your time. You still have to wake up each day and do what you do, and the reality or unreality of such entities will not change that.

If you feel such entities or the thoughts of such entities are overwhelming you, then take a break from psychedelics and/or dwelling on such things, and focus on something different for a while. This will help if the entities are real and this will help if the entities are not real.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

 
Doodazzle
#25 Posted : 9/16/2012 4:17:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 793
Joined: 23-Oct-2011
Last visit: 22-Aug-2014
Location: arcady
Good post, Macre.

I not only took a break from psyches, I also took a break from dwelling on delusional nonsense like archons and interdimensional parasites and even from magickal thinking in general.

...then a week and a half ago I had my darkest experience ever. I wonder--maybe I had termites eating at my house. Dwelling over much, one can become paranoid, OCD, delusional or whatever. Dwelling not at all, well, them bugs might eat your house. I wonder is soulchrushingbass is unto something--these things can't be ignored, but there is a balance between ignoring and obsessing. I'll find it.

Here's a theory: everyone who is all into this type of bullschtick, all of us, we are damaged souls. Anyone ever touch you when you were a child, or just beat the heck out of you or whatever? Do you have serious trust issues? Maybe some of us were just born weird, but usually the oines with a strange limp, something happened. We draw this stuff to us. Maybe crazy idiots like us need to leave psychedelics to the good non-delusional happy people. Only problem: I've been wrestling with Choronzon for decades--can't stop now. And heck, I got some good buddies in the other world. remember I said earlier that I took a break from delusion, magick and entheogens? Well, now that that old outre cosmic weirdness touched my god damned heart I am back in the game till death and maybe beyond.

Sorry Elijah, however you spell your name, but I can't believe in some host of angel that somehow exists above the archons and kliffoth. There aint no god and (tho it seems odd, the following is ALSO true) he does not care about us. Deal with it. OM will not save you, angels will never swoop down and save the day. Be a warrior.


Macre is right. These sleezy parasites are not real, none of anything is real, we made this world, we drowned it in tears, covered it in plastic, choked it in petrol, filled it with semi-sentient ET deamons and now, well, now what?

Emotional and crazy rant, but I gots to kicks it real, so there it is.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.


 
SoulCrushingBass
#26 Posted : 9/16/2012 9:17:54 PM

Keeper of the spice


Posts: 316
Joined: 08-Oct-2011
Last visit: 29-Apr-2016
Location: Between the void
Well, it doesn't matter too much what one believes, except to them.I'm not worried at all about these beings, because if they are there, they have no power over me. I don't give fears any of my power. I've come to a very balanced nature from meditation and psychedelics. The most notable instinct I see in people is to fight. Fight nature, fight ideas, fight themselves, fight against the experience they are seeking. They want but won't let it happen. I had a good friend on a great dose of oral dmt, listening to the grudge, with the lyrics repeatedly, being screamed, "let go, let go let go let GOOOOO", and he just would not let go.

It's right in our faces, and we just won't LET it happen. Everyone seems to try trying to MAKE things happen.

I never fear anything that may happen when I take psychedelics. I know it will or will not be intense, depending on what I want. There is nothing to fear but the resistance of your own conditioned mind.

And I don't try and tell others they are right or wrong, or push my beliefs onto others, hint hint. To do that would be ignorant, foolish and rude. It takes some courage to admit to others, and ourselves, we don't really know anything, just that we have ideas.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like
 
Eliyahu
#27 Posted : 9/16/2012 10:28:55 PM
住谞讚诇驻讜谉


Posts: 1322
Joined: 16-Apr-2012
Last visit: 05-Nov-2012
Location: 诪诇讻讜转
Doodazzle wrote:

Quote:
Sorry Elijah, however you spell your name, but I can't believe in some host of angel that somehow exists above the archons and kliffoth. There aint no god and (tho it seems odd, the following is ALSO true) he does not care about us. Deal with it. OM will not save you, angels will never swoop down and save the day. Be a warrior.



You believe in these arhcons and kliffoth or however you spell them...

If you think L. Ron Hubbard is a more accurate source of information than other beliefs then your welcome to think that. Perhaps L. Ron will swoop out of the sky and save you at some point.

And for the record I have already had Angels swoop down from the sky and save me many times so I already know that it works. I am not just some failed science fiction writer who is trying to start my own religion here.. I actually happen to know what I'm talking about from direct experience.





Eliyahu attached the following image(s):
THIS MAN.JPG (89kb) downloaded 467 time(s).
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph
 
Lagomorph
#28 Posted : 9/16/2012 10:32:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 47
Joined: 06-Sep-2012
Last visit: 09-Feb-2021
Location: CA
SoulCrushingBass wrote:
I found this interesting and thought I'd share this message delivered to me with permission.

Your post came up during a semi regular internet search I conduct on this particular life form. I've done so every few months since 2001 when I first learned of their existence.

[snip]

Actually this information is much more widespread (outside the entheogenic community) than I first realized... One thing that worries me... where are the 'whistle blowers'?

[snip]

I shall leave this sender anonymous, scb


Would you be willing to get some more information from the sender? I'm curious what internet search was used, and what other information the sender could send or link to.
 
SoulCrushingBass
#29 Posted : 9/17/2012 1:43:31 AM

Keeper of the spice


Posts: 316
Joined: 08-Oct-2011
Last visit: 29-Apr-2016
Location: Between the void
Lagomorph wrote:
SoulCrushingBass wrote:
I found this interesting and thought I'd share this message delivered to me with permission.

Your post came up during a semi regular internet search I conduct on this particular life form. I've done so every few months since 2001 when I first learned of their existence.

[snip]

Actually this information is much more widespread (outside the entheogenic community) than I first realized... One thing that worries me... where are the 'whistle blowers'?

[snip]

I shall leave this sender anonymous, scb


Would you be willing to get some more information from the sender? I'm curious what internet search was used, and what other information the sender could send or link to.


Yeah, ill send this post to him/her. It's actually someone who joined the nexus because of this thread but has not.yet been approved for posting.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like
 
Doodazzle
#30 Posted : 9/17/2012 2:18:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 793
Joined: 23-Oct-2011
Last visit: 22-Aug-2014
Location: arcady
Well, I really never wanted to push any beliefs on anyone, or rudely challenge anyone elses beliefs--looking at the reaction to my last post, I suspect I may have come off a bit offensive and angsty. Do please pardon my behavior.

That was yesterday morning. This thread elicited a bit of an emotional reaction from me, mostly in relation to a recent trip of mine, which I am still processing. At various stages, I just keep getting the feeling that I should process this one out loud a bit, and I thank everyone for indulging me.

SoulCrusher and Eliyahu, I have muchly enjoyed both of your perspectives on this subject, you've both given me a bit to think about.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.


 
Eliyahu
#31 Posted : 9/17/2012 9:10:31 PM
住谞讚诇驻讜谉


Posts: 1322
Joined: 16-Apr-2012
Last visit: 05-Nov-2012
Location: 诪诇讻讜转



No problemo Doodazzle...

Peace, my brethren.

Cool
And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not percieve the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "brother let me remove the speck from your eye", when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye?-Yeshua ben Yoseph
 
Botanical Bliss
#32 Posted : 11/15/2013 1:48:06 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces


Posts: 186
Joined: 24-Aug-2012
Last visit: 21-Mar-2019
Location: DancingBetweenPlanes
First off, I know this thread is a year old... but I have experienced these parasites... these Archons, as I've come to learn they are. (supposedly they prefer that term because it means "lord" or "ruler," which is just what they want you to see them as to us. So let's just stick with interdimensional parasites, because that's what they are. They feed off of lower vibrations and like others have said, that's all they do... is feed off of us. That's all they're really able to do. However we have more power over them than we think... because they are separated from the source, the light.... if we connect to the light and higher vibrations... these buggers can't mess with us. (sounds like gullible new-agey bullcrap but read into what the Gnostics had to say of these guys)

Now bear with me.. as I know this stuff seems ridiculous to many people, and they claim these parasites are just parts of our own ego, our subconscious, that have power over us and we are too gullible and foolish to realize that. Well, I think not. I KNOW they are very real... as I've had experiences with them and afterwards (recently) stumbled upon a facebook post by a friend that mentioned Sophia (gaia consciousness) and the archons (parasites), and it shedded some much needed light on the subject for me.

Let me go over some experiences I had in the past, when I had no knowledge of these "astral parasites," that would cause me to "hallucinate" this stuff. However let me also say real quick that for a while I believed aliens created us and are our gods. (upon reading about these Archons, that's just the thing they want us to believe- that they are our creators).


So several months ago I took pharmausca, about 3.5 grams of syrian rue tea, with only like 50mg spice, if that. A low dose. Only time I've taken it though. Anyway, this really tame, calm trip came to a point where, shortly after smoking pot, a white light, a "portal" looking thing, appeared above me on my ceiling. Out of this light came a reptilian/insectoid looking being. I'm pretty good at picking up "vibes" of good intentions and bad intentions. I was paralyzed with fear. And closed my eyes and had this thought that it felt like some kind of parasite or something inside me. It felt like a mind probe. It was a "personal alien invasion." Then I had a panic attack which I've never had before... for the next hour or so I thought I was dieing. It was scary as hell. Literally.

So, that experience was over and I just thought maybe that dimensional alien/insectiod being I saw was perhaps good but I just wasn't ready for it and my perception of it made it seem bad. And I continued on with my life thinking I'd be more prepared if such a thing happened again, and that I'd be able to have a good experience with said beings. Well I was wrong...

About a month ago I took 4 hits of good acid alone in my room at night. Once again things were going good then I smoked a bit of pot. (I know believe pot opens you up to more subtle energies and that's why these guys seem kind of connected with pot, and I've smoked daily for the past couple years, now on a break). Anyway back on topic... I remember starting to not feel like myself... like I was possessed by an interdimensional alien. As the trip progressed this thing really started messing with my energy and reality.

I got the impression it fed off of my energy and that it was demonic with bad intentions. Looking in the mirror I could see it in my face... it wasn't just my face. (i noticed at a psy festival on acid and mxe that several people there had this "look" to them too and at the time, which was before this experience I'm describing, and I felt this connection to these people, like they were some space brothers or something.. like we were all interdimensional aliens.)

Back on topic... so this thing made me feel very cold and very very drained spiritually for hours (some of you may have remembered when I came on chat several hours in the trip which I've done like twice ever.... and some of you could relate to some things I was describing which brought me relief). So it was messing with my energy and I felt very abused by this thing.

I had images of "grey" looking aliens altering humanity, and it made me feel sad... also I got a text from my girl saying she woke up from a night terror, which she gets all too often. Well, I texted her back "I fucking found out!!" explaining some interdimensional demon was fucking with me all night and now it's messing with her too. She obviously was a bit worried but oddly didn't really text me back that night other than once and I was freaking out thinking they went and possessed her and that's why she wasn't responding. (after recently learning about archons I learned that they don't like the love between couples, or any love for that matter, and will try desperately to destroy that connection and feed off of it.)

I could go into more details but some of it is hazy and hard to remember... it was all so real though. Oh, my dog was terrified of me when I approached him. When I exited my bedroom and opened the door it felt like evil was spilling out into the rest of my house and coming with me... very real stuff that I would have never believed if I heard this shit years ago. My dog looked frozen in fear, and I could see that "look" I've seen in myself while possessed, in his face. (later in the morning me and him went on a nice grounding walk in nature and all was good with us and our energy. I felt much more grounded. Smoking a couple joints walking in the woods with my dog never felt so good)

I burned sage at several points in the night to try to ward this thing away and everytime as soon as the sage lit, I could hear demons bantering as if they were being attacked and dispelled, but the would soon come back and continue messing with me. I started to pray for protection and tried not to think of what was happening to me because I had the intuition that if I did these things that they would be less able to feed off of me. Eventually the guys in chat helped calm me down several hours into my trip, and that's when I took the nice grounding, morning nature walk.


This post has gotten long enough and I probably come across as psychotic to most of you guys Laughing , but for those who've had similar experiences, it is all too real and we know this isn't psychotic. I'm honestly a sane person, believe it or not lol. Here's a couple links to some info on these buggers, think of it what you wil:

http://www.disclose.tv/f...en-invaders-t77882.html

http://www.ascensionhelp...ever-call-them-archons/

Upon reading you will learn that they are deceivers who trick us into thinking they're our creators, just as they had me thinking. Also, it becomes apparent that they specifically target people who are in the awakening process, becoming more conscious and of higher vibration. I feel that this is part of the reason they have been targetting me, because that's what I feel my call is in this life.. to help people awaken and realize their true potential, so we can save ourselves and mother earth. This all goes back to that story a friend posted on fb, about Sophia (gaia consciousness) being attacked and targetted by these parasitic bastards.

Think of it what you will. I'm not crazyBig grin ( I wish Eliyahu was still around Laughing ) He seems like he'd be able to connect with what I'm saying
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day 鈥揳nd that is what I ask and pray.
 
SoulCrushingBass
#33 Posted : 11/15/2013 2:30:46 AM

Keeper of the spice


Posts: 316
Joined: 08-Oct-2011
Last visit: 29-Apr-2016
Location: Between the void
Well I'm glad to see this revived and was suprised to get an email notificiation of It. I still remember the experience like it was yesterday. I'm not so sure what to think anymore.

A week ago I did a 100mg oral dose from acrb that made me think I may never do anything but smoke again. But anyways, I've been contemplating the preconceived beliefs affecting the experience. While I don't refute my post at all, I know the strangest forms of life exist because they can, like acid spitting worms that live on cave ceilings that almost appear to move between dimensions. Life is so complex that I've wondered if things exist because the environment supports it.

But if the conflict and breakdown of love creates an energy, then there will be something to feed from it. Nothing is wasted in this universe. Any traveler who watches planet earth won't dispute that lol.

All I know is that I don't know anything at all. I wanted to discuss this more but environmental distractions have turned my train of thought Into an Amtrak.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like
 
Hyperspace Fool
#34 Posted : 11/16/2013 3:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1654
Joined: 08-Aug-2011
Last visit: 25-Jun-2014
Ahh... yet another astral parasite/dark entity/archon thread.

Sadly, there seem to be all too many of these over the last time. It seems like the number of people having/remembering these kinds of experiences is increasing dramatically. This could be due to the increased amount of psychedelic RCs and old school entheogens around these days... but it seems even more troubling than that.

When I would talk about these things 10, 20 and even 30 years ago, VERY few people could relate to what I was talking about. Most people, even entheogen users, thought I was either making things up... or a very high functioning delusional psychotic. Hehehhee. Now, it seems that many thousands of people are coming face to face with this kind of stuff.

Probably even more disturbing is that people who work with these dark entities and serve them are actively engaging in disinformation and going out of their way to persecute and attack the good people who are waking up. The one upside to all of this is that the parasites and forces of darkness and chaos seem scared. They are more dangerous now because they feel threatened. The old techniques of keeping the masses asleep are breaking down.

This is too broad and important a topic to deal with in a single post... or a series of threads even. I suppose I will condense the most important bits into a few bullet points, and leave it at that.

1) There are a vast and wide variety of entities, far more than any classification system or spiritual belief framework can account for. It is generally not an either/or situation here. The spectrum of interdimensional intelligences is nigh infinite. In fact there are multitudinous spectra.

2) There are a good baker's dozen entities (including physical flesh and blood ETs) that have special histories and interest in this ball of mud, rock and water.

3) Certain popular and quickly spreading drugs are opening people up to attack and possession, and should be avoided. Most designer drugs, processed street drugs, and sadly much of the weed available are straight up tools of the darker forces. Weed is generally prized for its ability to open people up, but this can be the last thing you want if there are baddies about or you are under spiritual attack. This is exacerbated greatly by the chemically boosted and stupid high THC strains that are around. Naturally, if you get into meth, coke, heroin or the RCs that mimic them... you are asking for trouble.

4) The only surefire way to deal with negative entities and parasites is... POSITIVE ENTITIES. Light beings (angels) and the friendly "gods" are able to rid you of the parasites you carry, defend you against attack, and can destroy the dark entities. The most powerful of the bad boys are hard to kill, but they can be banished easily enough. The problem is mostly that such light beings can only work with you and not against your will. Thus, sitting on the fence and adopting grey philosophies or clinging to non-dual conceptions of what is going on (as nice and blissy as they tend to sound and feel) all tend to get in the way of you befriending and utilizing the help of the only people who can actually deal with the situation.

That last one is important.

Rational people without any direct experience of any of this will scoff at my alarmist and clearly schizophrenic post. Many people allied with the dark entities who know full well what I am talking about will adopt stances of ridicule and scoff even harder... as you would expect.

But the fact is that the interdimensional/spiritual situation on Earth right now is akin to viral outbreak... combined with multiple fungal and bacterial outbreaks. The average person is as blind to these pathogens as would be a primitive society to microbes. Their disbelief in the existence of things they cant see and that run counter to their established belief system can be dangerous in that they will not be keen to take vaccinations or strange medicines, and will put their faith in institutions and beliefs that will be useless to them. Furthermore, many of them are personally vectors for the illness. The angelic beings in this analogy would be like Red Cross aid workers.

Anyway... this is long, and the thread is old. Hehehehe. I must be off at any rate. I sincerely wish that any of you who know what I am talking about... or even suspect that some tiny bit of this might be true... find aid and succor among friendly beings and humans. At the very least, do your best to be a good person, avoid negative emotions and the things that trigger them, squash drama immediately, and do not hang out with dark people or give them entry into your affairs... and be open to help.

Blessings on all of you my fellow Nexians.

HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha
 
Doodazzle
#35 Posted : 11/16/2013 4:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 793
Joined: 23-Oct-2011
Last visit: 22-Aug-2014
Location: arcady
Quote:
At the very least, do your best to be a good person, avoid negative emotions and the things that trigger them, squash drama immediately, and do not hang out with dark people or give them entry into your affairs... and be open to help.


and

Quote:
4) The only surefire way to deal with negative entities and parasites is... POSITIVE ENTITIES. Light beings (angels) and the friendly "gods" are able to rid you of the parasites you carry, defend you against attack, and can destroy the dark entities. The most powerful of the bad boys are hard to kill, but they can be banished easily enough. The problem is mostly that such light beings can only work with you and not against your will. Thus, sitting on the fence and adopting grey philosophies or clinging to non-dual conceptions of what is going on (as nice and blissy as they tend to sound and feel) all tend to get in the way of you befriending and utilizing the help of the only people who can actually deal with the situation.


Well, a year ago I was off-balance. Frankly, my earlier posts in this thread seem off. Feel free to view my current posts and future posts as suspect, that's cool.

Encounters with these parasites left me unbalanced, but I'm feeling much better. These two quotes from HF both seem like very good advice, to me.

Another thing, and Global has mentioned this in a couple posts, is throat singing. I came upon this technique myself...later happened upon globals comments. My experiments have been preliminary, can't say too much for certain, but what I can say is this: WOW.

Over-tone singing seems like a very powerful tool indeed.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.


 
blue lunar night
#36 Posted : 11/16/2013 4:24:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 230
Joined: 12-Apr-2010
Last visit: 08-May-2019
thanks for that most succinct & cogent post, HF !

i had some brutal & harrowing encounters with the archons in Peru, so this all hits very close to home.

i do however prefer to avoid phrasing it in terms of 'darkness vs light'... as a metaphor it's too facile & introduces conflict where none need be; 'yin vs yang'.
darkness has its own healing properties, & can also terrify demons - just ask Kali Ma !

so 'negative vs positive' feels more acceptable to me. (semantics, i know.)
 
hug46
#37 Posted : 11/16/2013 4:24:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1856
Joined: 07-Sep-2012
Last visit: 12-Jan-2022
Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Probably even more disturbing is that people who work with these dark entities and serve them are actively engaging in disinformation and going out of their way to persecute and attack the good people who are waking up. The one upside to all of this is that the parasites and forces of darkness and chaos seem scared. They are more dangerous now because they feel threatened. The old techniques of keeping the masses asleep are breaking down.


I don"t really understand this. It sounds like CT fearmongering. I think this sort of point of view does more to put people to sleep than anything else. If i was anymore gullible than i already am i wouldn"t be able to sleep at night let alone read your evil entity posts (which i very much enjoy).

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Many people allied with the dark entities who know full well what I am talking about will adopt stances of ridicule and scoff even harder... as you would expect.


Does this mean that most people who think you are talking shite (which, as always, i am in 2 minds over but mostly in the "he"s barking mad" camp) are in league with evil? That"s like saying "if you don"t believe me you are going to hell!" Come to think of it, you do come across like a manic, gonzo, psychedelic preacherman (that was a semi compliment). But i am of the opinion that good and evil are purely man made products.
 
Hyperspace Fool
#38 Posted : 11/16/2013 6:36:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1654
Joined: 08-Aug-2011
Last visit: 25-Jun-2014
hug46 wrote:
It sounds like CT fearmongering. I think this sort of point of view does more to put people to sleep than anything else. If i was anymore gullible than i already am i wouldn"t be able to sleep at night let alone read your evil entity posts (which i very much enjoy).

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Many people allied with the dark entities who know full well what I am talking about will adopt stances of ridicule and scoff even harder... as you would expect.


Does this mean that most people who think you are talking shite (which, as always, i am in 2 minds over but mostly in the "he"s barking mad" camp) are in league with evil? That"s like saying "if you don"t believe me you are going to hell!" Come to think of it, you do come across like a manic, gonzo, psychedelic preacherman (that was a semi compliment). But i am of the opinion that good and evil are purely man made products.


Love Not to worry my brother... I take it as a compliment. I would rather be the Hunter S. Thompson of Hyperspace than some anonymous advocate of the status quo. Hehehehe.

Seriously though... I never expect anyone to buy anything I say. If you don't have experiences that validate or at least resonate with my words, then they are sure to seem not only mad as a hatter's tea party... but can be taken as deliberately provocative and somewhat arrogant.

I accept that. In fact, I applaud the critical thinking people for not just accepting some random kooky thing that I may say. Nonetheless, I will continue to speak my mind... and more poignantly, what I say will continue to resonate with people who have had these experiences.

In the end, there is no harm in people thinking ill of my mental health, or occasionally accusing me of fearmongering. The benefits to people actually struggling with this stuff outweigh any wounds to my pride that may accrue.

Because, after all, what am I actually proposing? That people make an effort to be good, work to eliminate negative emotions that feed parasites, and try to make friends with the positive entities.

Avoiding the malevolent entities we encounter seems a no-brainer, but alas, people tend to have notions that encourage them to face "their demons" and "just accept" whatever is going on. This method of dealing would be fine if the demons were in fact yours and merely figments of your subconscious... but if you accept the idea that entities could be independent intelligences, then it behooves you to have some idea of how to deal with that possibility.

I realize that by suggesting that people who are in league with the negative entities would be inclined to ridicule and mock what I say, it could be misconstrued as the kind of fundamentalist mule-headedness that many religiously or politically inclined folks display. But if you notice, in the sentences preceding the one you quote, I make it clear that basically ALL rational people without direct experience of this stuff will scoff. I am not saying that if you don't buy my BS you are evil... I am saying that nearly everyone who reads my stuff will find reason to scoff and ridicule me... and that a small percentage of those that do, will be doing so not out of disbelief, but in full knowledge of what I say.

Think of the climate change deniers who are paid to scoff at people who speculate that extreme weather might be tied to human greenhouse gas emissions... or the rational experts who swore up and down that cigarettes were not addictive or dangerous (while having detailed reports in their briefcases showing the opposite).

Anyway. I wish you well. Feel free to ignore or disregard anything I say. I will only add that if you knew me personally, you would not find me manic or soft-headed... and that I have absolutely nothing to gain by making up tales to frighten and cajole my fellow psychonauts.

<3<3
HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha
 
Jin
#39 Posted : 11/17/2013 5:46:12 AM

yes


Posts: 1807
Joined: 29-Jan-2010
Last visit: 12-Jul-2023
Location: in the universe
does'nt being one with the moment , put all this to shame like everything else ?

stop thinking people , thought can be stopped ,
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth
 
hug46
#40 Posted : 11/17/2013 9:50:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1856
Joined: 07-Sep-2012
Last visit: 12-Jan-2022
Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Love Not to worry my brother... I take it as a compliment. I would rather be the Hunter S. Thompson of Hyperspace than some anonymous advocate of the status quo. Hehehehe.


That is what i suspected Wink

Quote:
Nonetheless, I will continue to speak my mind...


I sincerely hope that you continue to do this. As will i.

Quote:
The benefits to people actually struggling with this stuff outweigh any wounds to my pride that may accrue.


I think you have been round the block enough to not worry about pride or take any offence over what i have to say.

Quote:
but if you accept the idea that entities could be independent intelligences, then it behooves you to have some idea of how to deal with that possibility.


I have no problem with the idea that these entities could be independent intelligences but i do not think there is any one single thing at play in these situations. We are in a hyper suggestible state of mind where various influences and core beliefs, both inside and out, past and present can colour our interpretations of them.
If i change my mind over this you will be the first person to know HF. I will seek your council with my tale between my legs.

Jin wrote:
does'nt being one with the moment , put all this to shame like everything else ?

stop thinking people , thought can be stopped


You could be right Jin
 
PREV1234NEXT»
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.111 seconds.