We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Build a story Options

anrchy
#1 Posted : 11/11/2013 4:13:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You know the drill. You get a max of 3 sentences per post. Stay on track.

This story is about billy's first DMT trip. (stay in the trip)

<----------------------------------------------------------->

Billy goes to Hyperspace.

It's been 2 days since billy completed his first extraction from ACRB. He decided it was time to finally see what the fuss is all about. He loaded 50mg of white fluffy funfest into his bong, sandwiched between mullien, inhaled the whole dose in one hit then laid back resting his head on his pillow...
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cubeananda
#2 Posted : 11/11/2013 4:20:50 AM

jai

Billy watches in amazement and horror as DMT runs through his bloodstream, accumulating through his brain. When he realizes what DMT is doing he feels a surge of anxiety in his belly, but he quickly catches it. He is making a very fast ascent.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 11/11/2013 4:22:34 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Just after closing his eyes, he could have sworn that he had spotted a giant toad in his room. It sat there at the edge of his bed as unassuming as a piece of furniture, watching him. The toad had a stoned look in its eyes and wreaked of bufotenine.... but being familiar with hyperdimensional animals, billy shrugged it off as a sign that the journey was about to begin...

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

infinitynlove
#4 Posted : 11/11/2013 4:45:11 AM

Mushroom Explorer

30 seconds later, billy was thrown into the void, but to his surprise, he could look down and see his body and he noticed that in hyperspace he had no penis, instead he was staring at what looked like a mangina, billy started to panic!
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

anrchy
#5 Posted : 11/11/2013 4:59:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

His panic was overshadowed by a sudden shift in the geometric shapes. They were now rushing through him, piercing his very thought, and the thought of that, and the thought of that, and the thought of that. Billy now realizes he is in a terrifying Loop and doesn't know what to do...

hostilis
#6 Posted : 11/11/2013 5:00:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This loop kept going for a few minutes and in terror he looked down at his new mangina and he noticed a ball of light forming inside of it. This ball of light got bigger and bigger until it consumed everything. His new mangina... it was GOD!!!
3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF!!!!FFO TSALB ...1 ...2 ...3

My grafting guide

captaincactuscakes
#7 Posted : 11/13/2013 5:27:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeCacti expert

God then questioned Billy: Who are you? Where is your penis? What condition is your condition in?

hug46
#8 Posted : 11/13/2013 8:52:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Billy contemplated these profound questions while staring down at the beautiful flowering bud of light of his mangina and had a moment of clarity. While engulfed by the psychedelic maelstrom that was shaping his mind, he made the resolute decision to visit the haut couture ladies underwear shop in order to redress, both mentally and physically, the mental imbalance that he felt inside of himself. The internal work and mental re-alignment that he had been seeking from the sacred molecule had begun in earnest.

anrchy
#9 Posted : 11/13/2013 10:05:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All of a sudden billy was transported to a room filled with 4 or 5 entities. The room was dome shaped and on the walls were egyptian like symbols pulsating with knowledge and understanding. One of the entities, which appeared to look like a neon geometric pattern constantly folding and unfolding in on itself, approached him with its hands outstretched holding something as if offering it to him.

hug46
#10 Posted : 11/13/2013 11:07:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The object was a 5 dimensional negligee of immeasuarbly complicated beauty. Billy took the negligee and was immediately engulfed with a warm, silken frisson of infinite magnitude and became a woman, a man, a dog, a monkey, a cat, a giraffe, a racing car, a lemon scented bathcube, a counterfeit ralph loren t-shirt, a mosqito, a bowl of curry, the Menai bridge, Harry Secombe, a Haynes manual for a Rover P6 3.5 V8, Def Leppard"s first album, a particularly poor quality tin of paint from the hardware store, Geoff Hurst"s right foot, Beyonce Knowles" left foot, Lionel Jeffries" thorax, 33 grams of duck fat, the 3 substandard prequels to the Star wars trilogy, a courgette, Luton town hall, an artesian well, the battle of Agincourt, a mutated hybrid of Mike Banks and Barry Humphries, the first and third seasons of Dallas, an ox-bow lake and a quite few other things aswell.
He was a complicated tapestry that had been woven from the computer coded super strings of nature and knew that, because being a woman is totally acceptable, he had to wear women"s clothing whenever possible.