We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Want to know if one chemical reacts with another? Options

Du57mi73
#1 Posted : 11/10/2013 3:15:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to post this in the FAQ section, but for some reason I can't post there. I found this site and I thought it might really help to be stickied here or the faq section. Feel free to move the thread.

http://www.coleparmer.com/Chemical-Resistance

This website allows you to select two chemicals and shows their reactivity to each other. Ill use what just happened as an example.. Someone had asked if it was okay to soak their copper scrubber from their machine in naptha to clean it. So on the website you put in copper, and then naphtha. The result is Excellent, which means there is no reactivity between the two substances. Hope that helps some people!
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Chairman MAO
#2 Posted : 11/10/2013 10:25:08 AM

Writing the little red book of life...

Great to know, this concern was raised like, yesterday.

Thanks
In my country, the legal go-to psychoactive substance is ethanol. Sometimes my friends get wasted and tell the craziest stories about how they go out at night to harvest strange grasses in the light of the full moon. They claim to meet elves, white light and jaguars. These are their stories.

SMAOLK ZEBONG
Mon Ami, if you lose your inhibition we can take some extasy and DANCE!

Du57mi73
#3 Posted : 11/10/2013 3:37:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pleased
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 11/10/2013 9:20:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great reference. Thanks.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Ufostrahlen
#5 Posted : 3/23/2014 6:54:19 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Thanks for posting. Thumbs up
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

mrwiggle
#6 Posted : 3/26/2014 12:40:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

started perusing this...there are a few strange things that make me question it as a whole, the big example that stands out is that grape juice has rating of D = severe effect...how could it be that grape juice has a sever reaction with rubber?
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

PowerfulMedicine
#7 Posted : 3/26/2014 1:05:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mrwiggle wrote:
started perusing this...there are a few strange things that make me question it as a whole, the big example that stands out is that grape juice has rating of D = severe effect...how could it be that grape juice has a sever reaction with rubber?

Grape juice has a wide variety of organic acids that could potentially react with rubber. I don't know exactly what severe means, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could dissolve rubber in grape juice given enough time.

But this would depend on the type of rubber. There are different things that are referred to as rubber. I wouldn't be surprised if silicone rubber doesn't react with grape juice but that a natural latex rubber might react to it.
Maay-yo-naze!

Untm
#8 Posted : 3/27/2014 8:14:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe I should step in and make a appearance here, haha.

Tea fell into water
Smoalk N,N DMT errrrday

Quote:
11:53:11 ‹Untm› Nexus chat and anti-gravity simulated racing is my coffee.

TOXSIN
#9 Posted : 3/29/2014 8:29:58 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

Untm wrote:
Maybe I should step in and make a appearance here, haha.

Continue UNTM?

As others said there are acids involved, and certain plastics can't even handle the weakest of them, and the longer they sit the more damage to the container will be done, on top of that, the plastic that's being damaged is potentially contaminating your substance inside so think about that wisely
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!