We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis and Aya/Pharmahuasca? Options

osubzero18
#1 Posted : 11/6/2013 4:25:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexians (:

I am about to go on my first journey with Pharmahuasca. I'm basically using 3g syrian rue tea (with a few additives for flavor, etc.) And 80mg spice in two shots of Coke to be consumed individually at intervals..

Anyways I smoke cannabis regularly. By regularly, I mean once or twice a day. Sometimes I dab as well.. (I do live in CO) Razz
I find cannabis really eases my anxiety and just puts me in a more baseline state and I just thoroughly enjoy it plus it helps me with naseua. I would like to perhaps smoke a bowl right after dosing and maybe more bowls as the journey continues as needed.

Does anybody have any experience with this? Will I even be coordinated to load and smoke a bowl? Will it hinder the experience at all?

I know cannibas is said to dampen dmt in a way.
I have taken mushrooms before and found that smoking cannabis intensified and helped the trip come on if anything.

Any advice is appreciated (:
Thanks in advance Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Du57mi73
#2 Posted : 11/6/2013 8:03:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking on aya/pharma will give you a more detached earthy feel to the trip, and will take away from the experience, imo. If its your first time try it the pharma by itself and see where it takes you. You may have no desire whatsoever to smoke once you've started the pharma. And pharma is very selective with how strong it is. Some people maybe be coordinated enough to pack a bowl, it may be beyond others. If you think you're going to smoke my suggestion would be to roll a joint or two before starting. You chose a nice starting dose though. Good luck. I hope you don't purge too much. At those amounts you should have a very amazing time.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 11/6/2013 10:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you have a high tolerance you can take a small toke or too to help with nausea, but i would recommend trying to experience the trip on its own first, and from there you can decide to add cannabis into the mix or not.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

osubzero18
#4 Posted : 11/7/2013 5:48:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your advice! (: that is all really good to know. SWIM did indeed have an unbelievably amazing experience and SWIM did smoke a bit. Will definitely be going there again. Probably avoiding smoking at all next time but upping SWIM's dose a few mgs as well. Thumbs up