We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recalling my first experience Options

Onawa
#1 Posted : 11/3/2013 3:44:49 PM

StoryTeller

My first journey with was with changa, almost a year ago, January 2013. Although it was a while ago the memory is still clear in my mind and still amazes me.

I had no idea what to expect. At first, I didn't take enough, but felt the intensity of it pulsing through my body. So I waited around 2 or 3 hours, and loaded up the pipe pretty full. I took three large tokes, holding each in for around 10-15 seconds. I lay back. I remember thinking to myself, oh god, thats it, I've killed myself, Im dead, Im never doing this again! I recall seeing beautiful geometric patterns, swirling and moving like I never knew possible. Eventually, I opened my eyes, to see that the room was alive. I had set out some of my artwork around the room, hoping to see some visuals from them. However, every time I looked down at these things they were normal as ever, but when I looked up at the patchy, unfinished drywall ceiling, everything was going haywire, shifting and morphing into things. (I have since realized this is a good example of the medicine showing you what it wants you to see.)

Then I looked over at the wall and thats when i saw myself, holding my dear one--who i barely knew and was not with at the time--like a baby. We sat on a fancy chair/love seat. I was this beautiful, serene, wise looking woman, with long dreadlocked hair, (i do not have dreads) but inside the locks were intricately moving 3D celtic designs, and i was dressed in unusual fairy tale-like warrior goddess clothing with these ornate wrist cuffs on. My love was bent over my lap, face all red, butt in the air, crying like a spoiled little child, and it felt that it was showing me he had been a whiny brat in this life due to not being loved enough, and for whatever reason I was here to love him unconditionally like a mother...I heard this invisible voice that told me he had been a real asshole to women. I watched as 'I' looked down at him tenderly, loving him.

Then I saw smoke out of the corner of my eye, and wondered if my fireplace was leaking. I then realized this was not smoke. It was a fractal mist, floating in the air. I looked up to see that this clear, slightly rainbowy prism-like mist, had a face and was looking right at me as it gently swayed back and forth. I could still see myself on the wall behind it, through the mist. I then saw a flat, clear 'wall' moving in front of this. This wall was like a relief sculpture of tiles with very mayan looking symbol carvings all over each one. Somehow, I could see this relief tile 'wall', the misty air spirit, and the image of me and my love behind it, all at the same time.

Then, in the middle of the clear mayan tiled 'wall', was a figure sitting in lotus position. Its hands were holding a glowing heart in front of its chest. In amazement, I blurted out in a whisper "i love you"... It began to move towards me, then centered itself above my heart, then lowered itself and sank into my heart as I watched in awe. I then looked up to see its face as this was happening, and saw that it was Ganesh. Then all the visions disappeared, and I lay there with tears in my eyes saying thank you, thank you, thank you.

Okay- so this is the part I hesitate to tell you for fear of judgement, but seems essential to this story. After the experience had ended, I picked up my tablet to view the time. I saw that I had an email from my dear one. He had been sitting at his dinner table when he had a full on vision (at the same time i was journeying) of his deceased father, who said to him his time for healing had come, and asked me to come meet him. I thought it was odd, but he's not the type to profess random visions, so I rushed over there. When I arrived, he told me, in tears, all about his mother (also deceased), how unloved he felt by her and how she had abused him and he had been taking it out on women ever since. It was then I told him of the things I saw.... Coincidence?

Needless to say, having witnessed these things, I've never been the same.

Thanks for letting me share.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pixar
#2 Posted : 11/10/2013 4:29:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like the ending, it's a very touching story and makes you wonder: how does the world work? For all I know, I know nothing about how it works.. maybe you guys had a connection.

Thanks for sharing !

ca1e
#3 Posted : 11/10/2013 4:53:27 AM

Somewhat reckless

It's funny how things seem to happen at the right time. Some call it 'synchronicity'.

Regardless of whether or not you believe in influences external to our plane, it's fair to say that some things go way beyond coincidence. Like.. Your attention being guided towards possibilities that otherwise wouldn't occur to you.
Drink tea.