We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic podcasts Options

Infinite I
#1 Posted : 4/22/2009 9:11:13 PM

JC

Ive just recently got into listening to psychedelic podcasts on my mp3 player. Their great, can be such an education and a great laugh, heres a link to a forum with loads on them. Most of them are about weed but two are specifically about psychedelics, max freakout and Lorenzo, psychedelic Salon. Lorenzos my favourite but max freakouts great too, just love hearing about psychedelics! Very happy The others do mention psychedelics on ocassion too and can be good for new music, enjoy,

http://www.thegrowreport...144e85ce559867af24ef5fa7

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 4/22/2009 9:46:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah for some time I was quite addicted to listening to it... Big bus travels were made entertaining with podcast. Psychedelic Salon was also my favourite. Indeed many laughs, and learning too.

but lately I havent been listening too much anymore, many different things happening in life. When I settle again will probably go back to listening to it.

Amongst some of my favs were nick sands talk about his imprisionment, quite a few trialogues.. also one of bruce damer, forgot which... and one of this indian doctor... actually there were many really good ones haha

The funny thing is, I even made my mom listen to these podcasts and she loved it! she is quite open minded but is way too scared to actually try these things. But she has good heart and is a curious person, so she was really interested. She loved how cultured mckenna and crew were haha.

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 4/22/2009 9:54:42 PM

JC

I listened to the nick sands one the other day, after you posted it here Wink Ill check the other one you mention, the zoe7 one lorenzo plays is hilarious, one of the funniest things ever! Smile I think my dad would love them, he used to be into acid in the 70's but only dope these days, was telling him about hbws with peppermint and he sounded quite keen, he also loved mescaline, swim will have to get some for him and these podcasts could dfeinately help! Smile