We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have everything except d-limonene what is an alternative? Options

TheFly
#1 Posted : 1/2/2013 8:25:42 PM

The Fly

Okay so SWIM has his vinegar, pickling lime, but I need to order the d-limonene online as SWIM doesn’t know where to buy it locally. I was hoping to find a solution at safeway or riteaid (only major brand stores around SWIMS little town) but all I found was goo-gone and not sure if that will make anything "toxic" for smoking. From my understanding is that the d-limonene is just a non toxic solvent that helps dissolve "salt"(I could be wrong I was never a chem pro so i always double check).

Does anyone know if the safeway brand called "Bright Green all purpose dilutable cleaner" will work? It says lemon scented, bio-degradable, and non-toxic on it.

But the real question is there an alternative to d-limonene?

*Update/Edit: I'm willing to purchase online but I would like to buy locally.
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TheFly
#2 Posted : 1/2/2013 9:36:43 PM

The Fly

Also SWIM has done an A/B extraction before and wants to use the non-toxic route as much as possible so even if an alternative is a "toxic" solution then let me know he just needsto know what should replace the d-limonene
Existence is an illusion of an experience with states of minds and functions of memory to entice you that it is in fact real.

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/2/2013 9:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sunflower oil. It works very well and is all I care to use now.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=38133
Long live the unwoke.

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 1/2/2013 11:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i bought my limonene on the interwebs.

i would imagine you are safe as long as you buy reasonable quantities.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

rudder
#5 Posted : 1/3/2013 4:11:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good question. I too would like to know where to obtain d-limonene locally, since it's ALWAYS better to pay in person with cash than to order something on the net.

I'd like to add one caveat to your other question though...what is a d-limonene substitute in the case of Phalaris extractions?

jamie
#6 Posted : 1/3/2013 6:03:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sunflower oil.
Long live the unwoke.

rudder
#7 Posted : 1/4/2013 4:08:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
sunflower oil.

really? That's unbelievable. Just straight sunflower oil that you can get in the grocery store? Evaporation/crystallization must be close to impossible, right?

jamie
#8 Posted : 1/4/2013 4:28:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

click the tek I linked to. You wont be evaporating this stuff lol. You have to salt it out..which is ideal anyway. Whats the point of evaporating non polar solvents at this point in the evolution of DMT teks? You cant freeze precip with sunflower oil either..you must salt it.
Long live the unwoke.

TheFly
#9 Posted : 1/10/2013 9:04:37 PM

The Fly

What about naptha? I can get that right away. Is it possible to use naptha instead of d-lemonene for 69ron tek? Or am i just making it harder on my self for this route?

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 1/10/2013 9:31:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheFly wrote:
What about naptha? I can get that right away. Is it possible to use naptha instead of d-limonene for 69ron tek? Or am i just making it harder on my self for this route?

you might be able too, but i see no reason it would be preferable.

imo just stick to oil and salting.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Nathanial.Dread
#11 Posted : 10/29/2013 3:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
click the tek I linked to. You wont be evaporating this stuff lol. You have to salt it out..which is ideal anyway. Whats the point of evaporating non polar solvents at this point in the evolution of DMT teks? You cant freeze precip with sunflower oil either..you must salt it.

Jamie: every time I click the link it tells me "you've sent an invalid value to the form" and then reroutes me back to the main page.

Got another URL, or maybe a title I can search for?

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

nexalizer
#12 Posted : 10/29/2013 10:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There used to be a topic about it, i have it bookmarked too, but it gives the same error.

If you search for Hippie Salad in SEARCH you will find a couple of other threads about this.. perhaps the original author could repost the full tek?
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Yerba
#13 Posted : 10/29/2013 10:30:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you're not looking for a hippie/food-safe tek, xylene is the best option.

Limonene first came into use when 69Ron noticed its similarity to xylene.

dreamer042
#14 Posted : 10/29/2013 10:41:10 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

See q21q21 tek.

Follow the version called "Fluffy White Funfest" for use with naphtha, this is actually much easier than using full spectrum solvents because you can skip the whole salting process and simply freeze precipitate your product.

Regarding oil, xylene, or toulene follow the version called "The Jim Jam Party" Oil can be substituted for limonine in this version. Hey q21, if you see this I'd like to recommend renaming that that one to the "The Jim Jam Jamboree" because it sounds awesome that way. Big grin
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

inaniel
#15 Posted : 10/30/2013 5:45:08 AM

mas alla del mar

I didn't want to make a new thread with regards to this because I'm not certain if it has been answered elsewhere, but I am a bit confused as to the location of the Hippy Oil Salad Tek thread? I have found the few other threads talking about similar methods (from what I understand) while doing research, but can't seem to locate it.

Or is it that it is basically the Q21Q21 tek substituting oil (olive or sunflower, etc) instead of limonene?

dreamer042
#16 Posted : 10/30/2013 7:14:52 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

inaniel wrote:
Or is it that it is basically the Q21Q21 tek substituting oil (olive or sunflower, etc) instead of limonene?

this ^
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca