We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Need a basic "how to" Syrian Rue + freebase DMT Options

teveo
#1 Posted : 10/5/2013 8:05:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I have both and don't want to waste either. What is the best way to get this pharmahuasca party going?

I know the Syrian Rue part already: boil it in some vinegar then take it 45 minutes before. The part I'm missing is what to do with the DMT powder. Do I just slam it with some more of the rue?

I'm also guessing ~3grs. of rue and ~100mg of DMT should do the trick?

Thanks for any help!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

CatchThirtyThr33
#2 Posted : 10/9/2013 9:16:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm also just starting to learn about the pharma route, but I've spent the last few days researching. From what I've gathered, you'll want to boil 3g crushed Syrian Rue seeds in vinegarized/lemon-juiced water for 30 minutes twice. This can be done by boiling the seeds, filtering out the solids, separating the liquid into separate container, re-boiling the solids with fresh water, combining the two resulting liquids and reducing down to desired volume by simmering. Drink this brew and wait 20-30 minutes so that the MAOI can do it's thing. Apparently a small amount of food (slice of bread) eaten during this time can also help kickstart the harmalas, as the gallbladder (?) can suspend it.

While waiting, mix your dose of spice into a small shot of lemon juice. This is to convert your freebase spice to DMT Citrate, which will reduce nausea (as freebase isn't too friendly to the stomach). At the 20-30 minute mark, down the lemon/spice shot, and you should be good to go.

3g rue/100mg DMT sounds like a solid first time dose.

If someone more experienced sees any flaws in my advice, please do chime in!

teveo
#3 Posted : 10/9/2013 9:30:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd be really curious to hear a report on how this went!

3rdI
#4 Posted : 10/9/2013 9:52:48 AM

veni, vidi, spici

morning teveo,

there lots of info on pharma prep and dosage, just do some searching and reading, all your questions have been answered many times already.

However, CatchThirtyThr33 is pretty much spot on, only thing I would do differently is to do 4x1hr boils of whole rue seeds, its more boiling but it makes filtering much easier and it makes sure you get everything out of your seeds. You could even do a 5th boil and extract it to see if there is anything left.

taking the 2 parts separated by 20-30 mins works, taking them together works, it is just a case of trying both to see which works best for you.

I would also make more than a single dose at a time.

hope that helps
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Jerzeecanuck
#5 Posted : 10/26/2013 7:56:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

000 size gel caps and a coffee grinder works great for Syrian Rue. Thumbs up
I got sick of tasting Rue tea so this methods is a Godsend for me.

It also works great for stretching out your supply. I can smoke half as much changa with twice the duration (& twice the intensity!) if I pop three 000 caps first.

Be careful though. This method can cause serotonin syndrome if the doses are too high. It can get you a trip to the hospital or morgue.

Good Luck!
"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

expandaneum
#6 Posted : 10/26/2013 10:45:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As far as I know this statement is not correct.
Quote:
Be careful though. This method can cause serotonin syndrome if the doses are too high. It can get you a trip to the hospital or morgue.

Where did you come up with this info?

Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

Jerzeecanuck
#7 Posted : 10/26/2013 10:51:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

"In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit.” - Miyamoto Musashi

ymer
#8 Posted : 10/26/2013 10:54:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jerzeecanuck wrote:

I think he meant that where did you come up with the information that powdered rue seeds can cause the syndrome, AFAIK this is not true.

Jerzeecanuck
#9 Posted : 10/27/2013 6:28:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ymer wrote:
Jerzeecanuck wrote:

I think he meant that where did you come up with the information that powdered rue seeds can cause the syndrome, AFAIK this is not true.

I should have been more clear. I didn't mean that Rue by itself will cause it.

But if you took Rue then a super heroic dose of spice, then your Serotonin Re-uptake Receptors will be working overtime since the monoamine oxidase enzyme won't be breaking down the spice because of the Rue.

So the level of serotonin will skyrocket and stay elevated until the re-uptake receptors can process it all. This is why taking Rue before smoking spice will make a more intense & prolonged trip with less spice. Depending on how fast the receptors work and the size of the dose, symptoms of serotonin syndrome may start appearing.

Now if someone took Rue, spice and an SSRI (Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitor) then there's nothing processing the high levels of serotonin since monoamine oxidase is turned off as well as the re-uptake receptors. Serotonin would climb to dangerous levels. I can pretty much bet medical care would be needed at this point.

Last, if someone added MDMA to the mix, better dial 911 or a meat wagon because it would be an insane amount of serotonin with no where to go.

This is just a brief explanation of how it works. You can search wikipedia for serotonin syndrome, dmt, RIMA, MAOI, & SSRI to read all the scientific mumbo jumbo yourself.

Ufostrahlen
#10 Posted : 10/27/2013 7:38:16 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Rue is some nasty s... that makes you feel veeery sick *barf* Better find a TEK, that let's you separate the harmalas from the sickening alkaloids (vasicine, deoxyvasicine and vasicinone)

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...he_Tao_of_Rue_Extraction

Like this one:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ion_and_Separation_Guide

If you want a pleasant trip perform a separation.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.