We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How much Harmala extract is need to orally activate? Options

Binary Drool
#1 Posted : 10/15/2013 7:25:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll be doing my first extract on some reduced caapi tea. What is a decent dose?

I will be eating 75mg of dmt as well. I've had 4 unsuccessful experiences so far but with drinking brew. So I'd like to extract and know the exact amount of alks to take. thanks.
We actually worship incomprehensibility as the highest form of explanation. ~TM

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

expandaneum
#2 Posted : 10/15/2013 9:11:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

this topic has been covert extensively

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=41011

Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

No Knowing
#3 Posted : 10/22/2013 11:50:27 PM

fool adept

Hey I think Harmala amount depends on weight and a bunch of other factors. I found 180mgs I seem to get full MAOI inhibition and no nausea. This is harmaline from rue though.

75mgs of DMT is alot. I used 150mgs one time and still had a mild experience. What finally made the difference for me...DMT freebase PUT IN orange juice [or lemon juice] I forget the mechanics of it but this allows your stomach to absorb the alkaloids when I ate 150 mgs of freebase in a cap I guess I just wasn't getting much of any of them into my bloodstream. This isn't a factor for everybody but many people swear by it. This could be the factor in your "failed" brews...it was in my failed pharma and Aya experiences.

Because when I put 20 mgs in orange juice and took 15 minutes after my harmalas it was as strong or even a bit stronger than the 150mg dose. Glad I didn't try it with 150mg Shocked

Your other option to allow the DMT to absorb more effectively is convert it to fumarate form with a FASA tek. I've never done this personally but I have been told it will allow it to be absorbed more effectively much like the conversion to dmt-acetate that occurs with orange juice.

I tried throwing freebase DMT into a caapi brew and this worked a little better than when I just took a cap of freebase after harmalas extract but definitely still didn't feel like the dose I took. My next caapi brew I'll be drinking the orange juice 15 minutes after...
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.