We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
"Alien possession"/Glossolalia Options

CatchThirtyThr33
#1 Posted : 10/4/2013 9:09:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lately I've been smoking changa while on other psychedelics, and twice now I've had breakthroughs where instead of being the "observer" of hyperspace, I felt like the experience embodied in the physical world. While it's happening, it feels to me as though I've been 'possessed' by an alien force.

The first time, I moved and swayed my arms in a very flowing way and it felt like I had multiple limbs. My arms moved in perfect symmetry and I could feel my human frame transform into something completely unrecognizable and what I could only describe as "alien". It absolutely blew me away, and felt like I had unlocked some "secret". This happened through continuous smoking of 1:1 caapi changa on an 1/8th of Cubensis.

The second time, smoking 50mg changa on 2.5 hits LSD, I had my first glossolalia experience. I could feel my mouth open in a way that it never has before. I remember thinking that it felt like I had the mouth of the hollywood creature Predator, with a multi-hinged jaw. I could feel my jaw structure transform into something completely exotic and unfathomable. I spoke out in what sounded like bad Chinese but it felt like the DMT experience manifested into a vocalized pattern.
The trip started off very dark and "spooky", and then as I got a hold on it a bit more I was able to experience this.

As a avid listener/reader of McKenna, I've heard his mentions and imitations of glossolalia but only now can I relate. I know this is nothing new and it's been discussed before, but I'd like to hear from those that have had similar experiences.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DisEmboDied
#2 Posted : 10/7/2013 5:15:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I once started chanting Native American chants out of nowhere for a long time, I also started "singing" in a higher and higher vibe for a good while that night too.

"Don't DMT and drive" Smile
Meditate before you venture, take it seriously, use it as medicinal—it is good psychotherapy if needed. Realize that you, the Earth, others, and the Universe are all one and the same process. Then take that knowledge back to become, as you already are, one with nature. Eternity in every moment. Divinity in every particle. All is one organism.

Aviator
#3 Posted : 10/9/2013 5:53:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've experienced multiple limbs and majorly altered proprioception many times.

The first time I felt as if I had maybe three extra sets of arms underneath my usual two. I didn't feel like myself whatsoever... the arms felt extremely alien... like extremely long, skinny, spikey arms. I also had multiple legs.

Sometimes, my mind would say, "Hey, move your arm from your side to behind your head." It would feel as though that has happened and it would feel as though my hand was behind my head. Then I would look at my arm and see it still at my side. Then I'd freak out Laughing

Oh my god. I broke it. I broke reality.

CatchThirtyThr33
#4 Posted : 10/15/2013 10:09:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DisEmboDied wrote:
I once started chanting Native American chants out of nowhere for a long time, I also started "singing" in a higher and higher vibe for a good while that night too.

It's interesting when these things just "happen". You simply watch as you do these things and are amazed by it

Aviator - I got the long skinny arm feeling along with the multiple limbs. My arms and fingers felt like they stretched to infinity. It's like feeling tracers instead of simply seeing them, but in a way thats completely indescribable

Botanical Bliss
#5 Posted : 10/16/2013 1:20:04 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

I get this alien feeling in my body too.... with dmt and with lsd... At a psytrance festival recently on lsd and mxe I experienced dancing but I wasn't "me," I felt like something else in this body dancing in trance. Guess that's what psytrance does Laughing

I've looked "elfish" before while coming down off dmt and back into mxe space and looking in a mirror... wow! It was so bizarre and amazing.

A while ago when I tried pharma for the first (and only so far) time, which wasn't even a high dose... this "alien/bug-like" being came into my room through a white light that appeared on my ceiling above my bed. At the time i was totally unprepared for what was a relatively tame trip to suddenly get that intense. So I got scarred and it felt like this thing was like in my head probing around or something and the images that were popping up in my head (eyes are closed by now) were of "aliens." It sent me into like an hour long panic attack, which I've never had those before... and I thought I was possibly dieing somehow.. it was freaky.

Looking back I wish I just embraced that experience instead of freaking out... would've went better.

Idk.. I have a big fascination with the sky and with dimension-travelling beings and stuff. Call me crazy but I think aliens/extra-dimensional beings are observing us and we have an unseen relationship with them. It could just be my imagination.... BUT I've also seen ufos a few times.. on mushrooms (sober people there too, it was real) and while just chilling with two friends in the country. I've seen things and that's why I believe with certainty that these things are real even though I have no real proof.
[center]Sophia's Light

In darkest night, when lights are dim, and all in sight seems sad and grim,
I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

CatchThirtyThr33
#6 Posted : 10/16/2013 1:36:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Botanical Bliss wrote:
I get this alien feeling in my body too.... with dmt and with lsd... At a psytrance festival recently on lsd and mxe I experienced dancing but I wasn't "me," I felt like something else in this body dancing in trance. Guess that's what psytrance does Laughing

I've had this happen on LSD as well actually, to a lesser extent though. I felt like I had extreme precision over the way I could control my arms, hands and fingers. I felt like my hands were gliding through digital water or something, it was insane. As if I had hyper-focused control over every single little muscle in my hand, it blew me away. I remember thinking that it would be really cool in a dance setting, though I haven't attend a rave before (not sure if I will). The DMT experiences though have been just completely otherworldly though.

My next plan is pharma, I recently got my Syrian Rue and have more root bark to extract from. I'm in no hurry to dive in just yet though. Sorry to hear you had a less that stellar time Thumbs down hopefully next time (if there is a next time) you're able to let go more easily.

I believe the same, though I can't necessarily explain it or prove it. Just from these "take-over" episodes I've had a feeling. It's hard to really say for sure when it's all induced by a "drug", but I felt like there has to be something there. Could just be psychedelic delusions though... not sure if we'll ever find out for sure.

DesykaLamgeenie
#7 Posted : 10/19/2013 1:32:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey CatchThirtyThr33, I'm writing up a thread having to do with this very subject and my belief/personal understanding of the matter - do you mind if I use your thread as an example and link to it in my new thread, and also link to my new thread in this thread? My reply to you about this thread will be mixed in to my new thread both as a response to your situation and an address to the community as a whole in an effort to explain and share my views on this.

That cool with you?

CatchThirtyThr33
#8 Posted : 10/19/2013 2:58:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DesykaLamgeenie wrote:
Hey CatchThirtyThr33, I'm writing up a thread having to do with this very subject and my belief/personal understanding of the matter - do you mind if I use your thread as an example and link to it in my new thread, and also link to my new thread in this thread? My reply to you about this thread will be mixed in to my new thread both as a response to your situation and an address to the community as a whole in an effort to explain and share my views on this.

That cool with you?

Absolutely, go for it. The more minds on the subject the better Thumbs up

DesykaLamgeenie
#9 Posted : 10/19/2013 7:24:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, I'll keep ya posted.

olympus mon
#10 Posted : 10/19/2013 1:57:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

That's a very interesting experience to say the least. I can also see why it would be disturbing. I don't think it's coincidence that so many people report alien type experiences. For me with my current understanding of dmt it's also not surprising. I have always felt there is something very alien about dmt and I now think dmt is either an alien intelligence or possibly an actual alien. That may sound nutty but it's where my years and hundreds of journeys has brought me.

I read some others here assuming thus was a negative experience but I would caution you not to see it as that. It's a very peculiar one and scary but I would personally try to embrace it and feel gratitude for having it. For me, the experience we are discussing is what I find so fascinating about the molecule.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

DesykaLamgeenie
#11 Posted : 10/19/2013 6:48:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys,

Just posted a thread on this subject here if you're interested: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=496245&#post496245

CatchThirtyThr33
#12 Posted : 10/19/2013 8:25:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
I now think dmt is either an alien intelligence or possibly an actual alien.

I read some others here assuming thus was a negative experience but I would caution you not to see it as that. It's a very peculiar one and scary but I would personally try to embrace it and feel gratitude for having it. For me, the experience we are discussing is what I find so fascinating about the molecule.

I can't help but feel the same. It definitely might sound a bit crazy and will be greeted with skeptisicm by the unexperienced, but I believe that as well. The experience, as well as the various "moods" that it has definitely give it an "intelligent" design.

olympus mon wrote:

As strange and as otherworldly as my alien experiences have been, I found them both to be completely euphoric and awakening. It felt like my spirit was ignited by some exotic and foreign type of energy. Completely bizarre but also very eye-opening

RoGu3
#13 Posted : 10/20/2013 6:01:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I once smoked DMT outisde at a park and I started to feel an alien spirit posses me. It was as real as anytbing. I could FEEL. This alien pressence inside me. It was silent and it felt as if it was looking thru my eyes at the world for the first time. I moved my arm around as if I were a baby moving my arm around for the first time looking to it like a foreign object. It chwnged colors too like green and scaly at one moment then it morphed. Everything was synchronized and I could see and feel all this perfect energy
Don't be afraid, Don't be afraid, Let everything flow through you

I AM Everything

You're In Class
A Nice Little Place

Botanical Bliss
#14 Posted : 10/20/2013 11:10:51 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

I took lsd just a couple hours ago and i'm having this fucking inter-dimensional/demon/alien fucking thing won't get out of my life right now. I'm experienced in tripping and this is not what tripping is... I FEEL POSSESSED. it's affecting my girlfriend right now too and she's miles away sowho isn't texting back/answering calls too and I feel so exposed and stupid for fucking around with "spiritual" stuff

this is not like me to post like this... i'm really possessed right now... hopefully you guys are in chat..
[center]Sophia's Light

I find you there, your arms surround me, your spirit fills me and it grounds me.
I look to you, Lady of Truth, most ancient One, yet eternal youth,to keep me safe, protect my heart,and with the wisdom you impart, fill up my empty mind and soul,so that, my Lover, you can make whole, all that was broken in this day –and that is what I ask and pray.

adam
#15 Posted : 10/21/2013 1:27:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope you are okay botanical bliss, I can relate to that very well.

Sometimes I forget what I am actually doing with this stuff. It is difficult in the world in which we live to really cultivate the proper mindset for this stuff. When things like Kim Kardashian stepped out in shorts today make headline news, while you are possessed by an alien with no one to help things can really seem down.

Anyways, DMT to be certainly seems to have an intelligence of its own, and same with several other psychedelics. I think it opens up a two way channel where you can go in, and also other things can come out. Which is why lately I just can't just vape a bowl without some serious preparation. Looking at shamanic practices, many steps are often taken to rid the area of bad spirits, call upon guardian spirits and things of that nature. Ritual seems to be more of a self defense strategy then anything else.

For example, when you want to undergo surgery in real life, first you set your intention then you undergo a process to set it in motion and make it happen. Ideally it occurs in a sterile setting where entities(doctors) you trust perform the operation. Same thing in hyperspace, except if you just take a psych with no intention or ritual to protect yourself, you might get a crummy surgeon just trying to exploit ignorance.

There seems to be many entities in hyperspace and when I forget to set my intention and properly set myself up for a good experience I can get harmed, as can happen in this plane. If you drive down the wrong street without proper protection, you can be harmed.

Sometimes you can do everything to set yourself up for a good experience and still be attacked or overwhelmed by the experience. This is where mediation, contemplation, or some sort mindfulness and self-empowerment practice comes into play. Create a personal mantra to empower you when times are rough or have an object that is powerful to you nearby.

I don't know what dmt is for certain I don' think anyone does. To me it is a tool to open up another dimension. A powerful tool, one that you can easily hurt yourself with if you aren't careful.

DMT can seem very alien at times, and at times perhaps it is. But, this shouldn't really be to surprising. Do you really believe in all the infinite possibilities that there isn't other life out there? And that we wouldn't have a way to communicate with it. And that the other lifeforms don't want to enter our world the same way we want to enter theirs?

Hyperspace is like anyplace, its filled with wonders and dread. Like on earth it contains both extremes of the spectrum. If you want to be in control, then take control, but sometimes the most rewarding experiences come from knowing when to let go. Ultimately the experience to me feels like a balancing act and it requires a certain degree of power to get through it unscathed, as it seems with life. So be respectful of yourself and the experience you are bringing on yourself, this way when you confront an alien you can be as prepared as possible to make a choice on what to do.

this got way off topic but ill leave it here anywayEmbarrased

Botanical Bliss
#16 Posted : 10/21/2013 6:06:20 AM

SeeingFacesInManyPlaces

I'm fine. Last night was just weird. I've had many acid trips but this one was different. Excuse the post that follows for the rambling I do... the experience already feels so far away and a bit hazy and my mind is still blown so I'm just gonna ramble about shit.

Probably an hour after dosing 4 hits, I took a hit of weed and laid back and closed my eyes. All I can remember was hearing some chanting and thinking of trying to imitate it but I instead just listened. it seemed very ancient.

Then, while I can't remember exactly what the first sign of this happening was, at some point I literally felt like there was a presence within my body of what I felt 100% certain was a type of "alien" being... some interdimensional trickster who fucked with me for the next couple hours by "possessing" me and latching onto my consciousness and feeding off of it. I was also very very cold during this whole few hours (despite the nearby heater and all my blankets), and throughout this time there were moments when it seemed like the atmosphere changed or something, and it was those times when it was in me and I felt alien and kept thinking of how I was so vulnerable because this particular being that was in me started to seem more like a demon-trickster-type "alien" after a while because it repeatedly messed with me on a deep emotional and spiritual level. I felt like part of my consciousness wasn't there sometimes and i'd be listening to music that usually makes me happy but i felt really emotionless during those times and I didn't like it.

I honestly thought I wasn't going to come back.. that i'd be labeled insane and locked in a psyche ward...all the while knowing that I am experiencing some crazy shit that is real but is beyond the physical world we usually see, therefor with no proof... so yeah I had this feeling I'd be labeled crazy.

Looking in the mirror I looked not like myself... (I've had similar mirror experiences with dmt where I look ancient and "elfish."Pleased This time though I felt like I kind of looked like a demon/alien thing. That was unsettling seeing a demon within me.

I was burning sage in my room throughout some parts of the night... each time I lit it I could literally hear whatever this parasitic entity was banter and seemingly getting upset over the sage.. but it didn't make them/it leave for good.. just kept coming back to "mind probe" me and put images in my head of "greys" or something basically having us humans as a big experiment here on earth and that i am at their mercy.

Also a couple times during the night out of nowhere I would literally hear native american chanting in the voice of an elder from the sweat lodges I go to. When this happened I felt happier and like he was helping me through this. (was he looking out for me beyond the physical realm?? me and him have personally talked before about these sorts of things (taking psychedelics outside of traditional ways with shamans) and he had told me basically that you gotta be careful with these things because there are some heavy things out there that can effect us if we aren't careful.) I'm certain that he was referring to possible "possession" experiences.

A lot of the music I was listening to during some of the trip was really pointing towards that i was finding something out that many others didn't know of.. about this whole "alien" thing. For example the lyrics to this one song said "some people just don't understand.. don't understand, these things." and it really blew my mind cuz I always listen to that guys music (xavier rudd) and I've never once thought he was referring to aliens. (i'm not saying that song is referring to aliens cuz it's not, but for the moment it was on yesterday.. it was, for me, given the circumstances. It felt like a confirmational message like "hey you're experiencing some crazy shit that is unseen to the naked human eye but some people just won't understand but you just gotta live with it knowing how crazy 'reality' is." that's how that song felt to me last night. And many of the songs were similar in the way that they connected to the events last night.. weird. Well that's acid for ya Razz

Also at some point in the night my girlfriend who lives miles away had texted me after I had been experiencing this torment for a couple hours about how she randomly woke up again. (she gets night terrors fairly often). Immediately I suspected this parasitic entity/alien/demon/whatever the hell it is had gotten a hold of her and that perhaps this is part of the reason of her common night terrors.

For a while I've had sneaking suspicions that the ancient astronauts theory could be very true.. dealing not with purely physical aliens/ufos, but interdimenional beings... that they "created us in his image." I gotta say... after the experiences I've been having with other intelligences and the few times that i've literally felt like I was channeling some ancient and alien presence... i honestly can say that after last night... I don't care how crazy I sound... that was proof enough for me.

Ok now where's my tinfoil hat?

^just kiddding about the last part hehehe

I now understand something better than I have ever before... the power of thought and intent. My fear only fed this parasitic type entity... I really needed to rise above that but honestly it was really hard but I feel like next time I trip I will be more able to control where my thoughts wander... we'll see.

i honestly feel like learning to work with these beings/energies is something that I am here on earth to do... years ago (before i'd had dmt or knew about entities and how crazy things can really get with psychedelics) me and several friends were on mushrooms and saw a red orb ufo come down from the sky and observe us, only to fly away and disappear as my friends approached it. So what right? Well right before that i was contemplating what my life path should be... what would I do with my life? Then that happened... and it is only now, after all my other "alien" experiences since then, that I have come to believe that there is something about this.. that I might possibly be some "star brother" of some space tribe or something.

Ok clearly I'm still in the afterglow thinking all this crazy shit. I know I sound crazy which is funny cuz I don't care. I hate to sound like I'm so sure of this stuff and and honestly not trying to convince anyone of this stuff... just merely adding my own personal experiences so people know just how powerful these chemicals are..
[center]Sophia's Light

adam
#17 Posted : 10/21/2013 4:07:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to hear your ok. I know how bad things can get when on acid or any longer psychedelics. Especially how weird things can get, especially with acid when you get stuck in those strange loops that feed themselves. Even though it may not have been enjoyable doesn't mean it can't be a revealing and productive trip, which seems to be what your trying to make it. Anyways seems like your doing the right thing trying to integrate it and make sense of it within the context of your life.

Peace,

Adam

shanedudddy2
#18 Posted : 10/21/2013 4:52:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One time smoking DMT on Ketamine, it felt as if an alien organism has possessed my body, and was looking around the room with its consciousness...it was very odd.
My (its?) eyes were moving independently to one another, and had a plastic film when blinking...like a lizard does.

space face
#19 Posted : 11/7/2013 8:39:28 PM
AND THIS IS WHY!

I love when this happens. It's extremely special and I've never really talke to anyone else about it cause I never knew how to describe it but you did a great job. The very first time it happened and my arms started doing those specific symmetric sequences and my mouth started producing alien language inexplicably and flawlessly it felt like an initiation into something very very special. Turns out it was in a way. Using motions and language while merged with dmt space has become an ongoing experience for me. Using the dmt, movements, and language all together is the way I most easily and comfortably contact my galactic family.. BTW have the arm motions ever reminded anyone of moving how the entities do? Interchanging so fast symmetric and flawlessly. They're teaching us to be like them I think.
Learn. Manifest. Integrate. Grow.

CatchThirtyThr33
#20 Posted : 11/7/2013 11:23:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

space face wrote:
I love when this happens. It's extremely special and I've never really talke to anyone else about it cause I never knew how to describe it but you did a great job. The very first time it happened and my arms started doing those specific symmetric sequences and my mouth started producing alien language inexplicably and flawlessly it felt like an initiation into something very very special. Turns out it was in a way. Using motions and language while merged with dmt space has become an ongoing experience for me. Using the dmt, movements, and language all together is the way I most easily and comfortably contact my galactic family.. BTW have the arm motions ever reminded anyone of moving how the entities do? Interchanging so fast symmetric and flawlessly. They're teaching us to be like them I think.

It does feel very special. It's so beyond what we perceive as possible; truly eye opening. Though, DMT in general is very special, it shows us that "possibility" is merely a human concept.
Agreed, it does feel as though you become the embodiment of the beings that inhabit hyperspace.

12NEXT