We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
New GVG - The Glass Bat VG Options

Gianluca
#81 Posted : 10/13/2013 4:33:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Glass Bat Vaporizer? I cracked my GVG into pieces the other day Sad I managed to put it all back together with superglue, but I just don't know if its even worth keeping since I don't know if I would still be breathing in superglue vapors as well.

The glass bat does look much more portable,but I'm not sure if its going to a bit worse for DMT...

Important lesson though...spend 10 bucks for a pouch...Sad

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

expandaneum
#82 Posted : 10/13/2013 5:32:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here you go Big grin use the search function
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=41011
Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

Gianluca
#83 Posted : 10/13/2013 5:47:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I searched but nothing came up between that and the Hammer Vaporizer..think I only found 1 post of each with them.

square
#84 Posted : 10/15/2013 11:26:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i have a glass bat, actually i have all the vapor genie models, and the bat was the first one i bought, and i think it sucks. just invest in the glass vapor genie (sherlock) you wont be dissapointed.

SnozzleBerry
#85 Posted : 10/16/2013 5:57:15 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

There are posts about the bat if you look for them. Consensus seems to be that it is not ideal for dmt.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Gianluca
#86 Posted : 10/16/2013 7:35:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah thanks guys, I found some other posts... I won't be getting the glass bat.

Even though I def fixed up my cracked GVG I'm still thinking I should get a back up one just in case...or if I should go with an electric portable vaporizer as a 2nd backup... I still wish the Pax Vaporizer worked, since it was so small ,portable and discreet..sigh...

square
#87 Posted : 10/16/2013 10:05:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeah the bat does look better and is highly portable. it does work but you have to hit it like a champ and have the bat facing downwards to get the best hit out of it. i havnt tried enhanced leaf out of it yet but it does vaporize cannabis pretty well. also maybe if you used a volcano liquid pad in the bat you might have good results for crystal. Hmmm... i might have to re-try my bat now. also use a torch lighter.

Update: I just used the bat with enhanced leaf and it does work pretty well. il try the volcano pad in a little bit. now i feel like an idiot for speaking bad against the bat lol

«PREV345