We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enhanced leaf - Pot + DMT (for pain management) Options

Aviator
#1 Posted : 10/16/2013 2:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My co-pilot and I grabbed some 91% IPA today and made enhanced leaf. I'd like to note we were not trying to break through but to see if DMT aided pot in relieving chronic pain.

The ratio was 0.30 grams of Northern Lights with 0.06 grams of slightly yellow tinged crystals.

We smoked this in the form of a joint.

I had two hits while my co-pilot finished the joint.

I had no visuals but I did feel an expansive sort of body buzz and happy feelings. It was nothing like my normal high after smoking pot.

Normally, I have a very heavy and clouded feeling in and around my head along with a good amount of paranoia. It makes conversation difficult along with being around crowds of people. Also, I get extremely lazy so after I smoke nothing seems to get accomplished.

None of these negative side effects existed with the addition of this amount of DMT.

My co-pilot felt the same things except he reported seeing the ground move or breath as a result of ingesting more DMT.

There didn't seem to be any reduction in pain though for my co-pilot or myself. In fact it seemed to make the pain more noticeable at times.

Tomorrow we plan to run the same test and smoke the same amount but with twice as much DMT infused into the pot.

Strange note too. I tasted the DMT on my lips after I hit the joint the first time. I could tell because it was extremely bitter. After that my lips became numb where it seemed the DMT touched my lips. I mean VERY numb. It lasted for about an hour. My co-pilot reported the same thing and thought this might have happened because all of the IPA wasn't evaporated. I thought it was as it didn't smell like alcohol we had it in the dehydrator for about an hour and a half.
Oh my god. I broke it. I broke reality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.