We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Trichocereus, Lophophora, etc. Mescaline Workspace Options

Cosmic Spore
#21 Posted : 10/14/2013 2:33:08 AM

☠ ⚡ ☣ ⚠ ☢

hostilis wrote:
endlessness wrote:
Yeah just a small amount is necessary, for example 100mg

Oh wow. Yeah, that would be perfect. Just take a small chunk out of a certain area (anywhere but the shoot apical meristem.) Then put some sulfur powder on the wound.

I have a lot of cacti that have no information about the alkaloid profiles. (melted wax bridgesii, monstrose bridgesii, crested pachanoi, ect...) I should look into getting a TLC.

Indeed, kind sir, indeed.

As I am aware you have seen Substance Analysis Kit- Wanna know whats in that plant or drug? Drool

The nexus will be well served if that project reaches goal... If/when these arrive I will be testing cacti like a wild man.

Original Post of this thread (Trichocereus, Lophophora, etc. Mescaline Workspace)

Pictures of Specimens Available for Testing in the Trichocereus, Lophophora. Workspace

These threads are all related, so I wanted to include a post with them together.

Everyone is welcome to join in the effort, or provide feedback/thoughts/constructive criticisms.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Chaquah
#22 Posted : 11/7/2013 11:10:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Koehres wrote:

From what i remember the more punishment and hardship the plants are subjected to seems to significantly raise the alkaloid levels if my memory serves me rightly. I wish i had the source material for you to read. How you ever heard this before?

Hi there.

I´ve read this as well. Stress causes the cactus to start producing mescaline. I dont know the exact mechanics, but its a survival technique for the cactus.

If I can do anything to help I´ll be glad to do so. I have many San Pedros and Peruvianuses in front of my window. All grown from seed. They are very small still (2 years), but next year they shoud start boosting.

And also a few bigger ones, but those were bought and not grown myself.

magic9
#23 Posted : 1/19/2014 10:01:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im not sure if somthing like this already exists. i didnt see anything off hand. I found it hard to keep track of the types of tricho's that have any sort of mescaline in them. I want cacti that has even traces of mescaline because i want the energy of that plant around me. Not just so i can eat it. I put together a list of Tricho's from trouts book with listed mescaline content. Just for quick reference for anyone looking to start landscaping and wants to use entheogenic mescaline containing cacti.

T. Peruvianus - .817% Dry (817mg / 100g Dried)(3.2g / 400g Dried)
T. Santaensis - .3% (Dried/Fresh?)
T. Cuzcoensis - .5-5mg / 100g Fresh

T. Pachanoi - 25mg+ / 100g Fresh (2% Mescaline from 100g Dried)
T. Validus - 25mg+ / 100g Fresh
T. Bridgesii - 25mg+ / 100g Fresh

T. Pallarensis - "Active" "1.5-2x as potent as San Pedro" Bioassay word of mouth
T. Scopulicola - "Active" "2x as potent as San Pedro" Bioassay word of mouth

T. Terscheckii - 5-25mg / 100g Fresh
T. Werdermannianus - 5-25mg / 100g Fresh
T. Taquimbalensis - 5-25mg / 100g Fresh
T. Macrogonus - 5-25mg / 100g Fresh (1.6kg - 8kg Fresh ~ 400mg Mescaline) RS0004 Clone is potent

T. Strigosus - Traces
T. Thelengonoides - Traces
T. Vollianus - Traces
T. Fulvilanus - Traces

Dosage for bioassay:
+ 100g - 1000g Fresh
+ 10g - 100g Dried

(25mg @ 100g Fresh) = 1.6kg Fresh = 400mg Dose

AlbertKLloyd
#24 Posted : 1/19/2014 3:30:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.largelyaccura...onmedia.com/SanPedro.pdf

This PDF is also by Trout and has a lot more data included showing for example the range of recoveries for many plants, likewise it includes the most recent data that has been published.

magic9
#25 Posted : 1/19/2014 4:26:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AlbertKLloyd wrote:
http://www.largelyaccurateinformationmedia.com/SanPedro.pdf

This PDF is also by Trout and has a lot more data included showing for example the range of recoveries for many plants, likewise it includes the most recent data that has been published.

Sweet there it is.

Ez
#26 Posted : 1/19/2014 4:50:55 PM

"Love is the medicine."

Magic9, you may find this page quite interesting.
http://www.cactus-mall.com/mss/old.html
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Auxin
#27 Posted : 1/19/2014 7:00:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It might be better not to link directly to trouts pdfs.
He may have made his books free to download but the book summary page its supposed to be downloaded from does have a optional paypal donation function.
Since your using his bandwidth, people should at least see that theres a donation option.

SpaceSeek
#28 Posted : 1/19/2014 9:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, magic9.

I've been looking for something like this for awhile. Good lookin' out, man.
Thumbs up
SpaceSeek is a fictional character. Everything posted on this account is for educational and entertainment purposes only. SpaceSeek does not condone the use of any illegal substance. Use of post content from this account without authors said permission is prohibited.

Love,
SpaceSeek

Entheogenerator
#29 Posted : 1/19/2014 10:28:32 PM

Homo discens

Auxin wrote:
It might be better not to link directly to trouts pdfs.
He may have made his books free to download but the book summary page its supposed to be downloaded from does have a optional paypal donation function.
Since your using his bandwidth, people should at least see that theres a donation option.

I agree. Even if it's only a couple of dollars, I typically make a donation every time I download one of his pdf files. I just feel like if I can't thank Trout in person for compiling and sharing such an incredible amount of knowledge and information, donating a few dollars here and there is the next best thing Smile
"It's all fun and games until someone loses an I" - Ringworm
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

AlbertKLloyd
#30 Posted : 1/21/2014 6:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know he both wants information to be available and is under-financed and could use any monetary help anyone is willing to give.

It is wise and kind to donate to his cause.

He certainly does not do it for the money, but I wish he could make a living off of it, however in this day and age what he does, does not pay well.

The man is a psychedelic Saint.

Entheogenerator
#31 Posted : 1/21/2014 7:46:05 AM

Homo discens

AlbertKLloyd wrote:
I know he both wants information to be available and is under-financed and could use any monetary help anyone is willing to give.

It is wise and kind to donate to his cause.

He certainly does not do it for the money, but I wish he could make a living off of it, however in this day and age what he does, does not pay well.

The man is a psychedelic Saint.

I could not agree more! Thumbs up
Attitude PageHealth & SafetyFAQKnown Substance InteractionsExtraction TeksThe Machine

MomentOfTruth
#32 Posted : 1/30/2014 4:25:04 PM

Astro-Travellin

Anyone report yield from the pachanoi offered by the guy that sells alot of cactus, yet doesn't approve of their "sacred" use? I trust many of you will know what i'm talking about. I'm not experienced with this extraction so i'll see what i can do to share some results, but i'm wondering if an extract would even be worth it. I've heard mixed things.
Coinci-Transcendentalism

obliguhl
#33 Posted : 1/30/2014 6:31:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I just feel like if I can't thank Trout in person for compiling and sharing such an incredible amount of knowledge and information, donating a few dollars here and there is the next best thing

Why can't you thank him in person? He's even a member here. Wut?

Entheogenerator
#34 Posted : 1/30/2014 7:54:19 PM

Homo discens

obliguhl wrote:

I feel like there is a distinct difference between thanking someone in person, and thanking someone through the private messaging function of an online forum. Razz

Archmage
#35 Posted : 1/30/2014 8:09:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So has anyone here ever had any experience with T. Terscheckii? I found some not to far from home and was just looking for some feedback....

?

-=Archmage=-

..."We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth. You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms."

AlbertKLloyd
#36 Posted : 1/31/2014 1:26:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entheogenerator wrote:
obliguhl wrote:

I feel like there is a distinct difference between thanking someone in person, and thanking someone through the private messaging function of an online forum. Razz

Attend the WVC at the Institute of Noetics some year when he is presenting and you might get your chance.

rosutubojo
#37 Posted : 12/1/2014 5:21:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, Can you please give further information and sources for your comment: "Secondly reports of persistent adverse effects have been known from some clones when consumed raw, this is not well understood but it might not be wise to ingest raw cactus, or at least it might lead to greater risk of negative side effects."
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

rosutubojo
#38 Posted : 12/1/2014 5:23:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=AlbertKLloyd][quote=Entheogenerator][quote=obliguhl]

Hi, Can you please give further information and sources for your comment: "Secondly reports of persistent adverse effects have been known from some clones when consumed raw, this is not well understood but it might not be wise to ingest raw cactus, or at least it might lead to greater risk of negative side effects."
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

PREV12