We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
foraging club/mushroom club Options

sleepypelican
#1 Posted : 10/7/2013 2:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive always been intrigued by the idea of starting a foraging/mushroom hunting club and think it could be a lot of fun. Who all here would also be interested in something like this?
In dreams...I walk with you
In dreams...I talk to you
In dreams...Your mine
All of the time
We're together
In dreams...In dreams

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

MagicGing
#2 Posted : 10/7/2013 3:48:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

me!

Big grin

what would you propose? like how would it be setup?
β€œThe swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

The Traveler
#3 Posted : 10/7/2013 4:16:41 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This topic is locked due to the following reason:
No sharing of any real life information

Also the online sharing of information about specific places where to find mushrooms might cause irreparable damage to nature. This since it will probably attract a lot of people that will overrun those locations. With mushroom hunting it is very important to leave a few of them behind, alive and well, to keep the colony going for another year.

I hope you all understand.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 10/7/2013 5:21:57 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I will note for people interested in this kind of thing. Most cities have local mycology groups who do group forays hunting edible mushrooms, this can be a good place to learn skills and meet other mycophiles. Similar wild plant foraging groups can also be found. Check for facebook or google groups local to your area, check local colleges and universities for mycology or botany clubs, see if there is a relevant meetup on meetup.com, if not start one.

While nexus isn't the space for such things, such spaces do exist. Though they may not cater specifically to hunting psychedelic mushrooms or plants, they can teach you valuable skills that will assist you in your personal endeavors; and you may just stumble into some like-minded new friends while you are at it.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca