We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia analysis and acceptance Options

Tribal Dreamings
#1 Posted : 10/11/2006 11:16:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an experience very recently in which the spirit of the Acacia obtusifolia came upon me. The buzzing was intense as it entered me and i felt it take me apart. It analysed my thoughts, it analysed my being but mostly it analysed my intent -the reason i was there. It expressed how i had dissapointed it the last time we had met. It had shown me great love and beauty but i got greedy. I went further than i was ready to and further than it wanted me to see. For this it was dissapointed. but THIS time it wasnt going to show me anything until i had proven a pure intent. It (although unimpressed) acknowledged that I could come back again soon if i was ready to do things properly. It left me just as soon as it had come. Following it were mischievous sensual female beings waving joyfuly at me, giggling that they would see me again soon. The spirit of this plant is strong and it holds great and ancient wisdom and power.
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Tribal Dreamings
#2 Posted : 10/11/2006 11:56:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As the spirit of the plant left me i felt it travel out of my right hand side and (as i later found out) to the south. Interestingly this plant comes from south of where i live. Cool

Noman
#3 Posted : 10/11/2006 7:26:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've felt the gentle reproach from a sister of Acacia. I feel like an overexcited teen losing his virginity with an experienced older woman. I love it when she sends the female entities though. Is there such a ting as Acacia 'huasca?

Kija.
#4 Posted : 10/11/2006 10:00:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Acacia experience's different from Juremma? Anyone try both???

Tribal Dreamings
#5 Posted : 10/12/2006 1:04:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

there is such a thing as acacia huasca but one must be experienced in selecting the right acacia for an oral dose. Some acacias have other chems in them which could prove troublsome if not extracted. My FOAF usually has caapi + viridis brew and then smokes acacia extract on top. Last night this was done and more developments occured in the way of what i beleive is an initiation into the wisdom of the obtusifolia. this is what FOAF said; 'This time the spirit didnt come upon me like b4. I felt it open my eyes and it was as if i was walking down a street and there were many obscure faces/beings all around. Some were beautiful and friendly and some were ugly and horrible. I felt very much seperate from them all tho. I felt as tho I could engage with any of them if i wished but chose to keep 'walking'. A while later another hit of the acacia was inhaled. This time again his eyes were opened and this is what he reported. 'I was allowed to see again, and i became aware of many sensual female entities around me. I engaged with them and they treated me to all manner of pleasures. I felt their 'hands?' stroking my neck and head. I felt rush after rush of ecstatic serotonal releases into my synapse. It was beautiful. I played erotic games with the brugmansia that hung over my physical body and she showed me her song. I began to tap the beat of the song on my knee. I giggled with joy and ecstacy, reveling in the exotic beauty of it all.' A little while later some more acacia was inhaled. He reports: This time the spirit of the obtusifolia returned. Its presence was overpowering. All beings in the vincinity including myself were made to cower in its almighty presence. A great darkness came over me and i was allowed to see no more while it hovered above me. It seemed to be discussing me to another being of equal stature. It seemed as if they were there to decide if i was allowed to continue further into my initiation. They must have agreed that i was 'worthy' of continuing because they left soon after and i was allowed to see more. This time there was no 'street' filled with beings. There were no sensual female entities. Instead i was shown things that go much deeper than my understanding. I was shown (again) that my physical exsistance is threatened but that i had still enough time to do the things needed. A star directly in front of me began to shine very brightly and grew to an enormous size. It sparkled blue and red and yellow and i was told that this is my home. This star is where i will be going when my physical exsistance comes to an end. I was ok with that. I have come to a place of peace with my enevitable physical death. I began to ask questions. I asked about this girl that has come into my life with whom i have deep feelings. I asked if she is the one. It kinda laughed and told me that i knew the answer already. It told me to trust my heart. But it also told me that I have some healing to do within my self before I can have something to offer her. It showed me visions of us as very primal beings like monkeys. I began to laugh heartily as it showed me visions of some of the monkey-like body language we express to each other. It was beautiful, i wept as it confirmed what i already knew to be true. I asked about my uni work. I asked if i was on the right track and again it laughed and said that i already knew. TRUST YOUR HEART! It showed me my potential and showed me that i am not even begining to fulfill it because i do not try. At another point in this particular journey I experienced a process that it somewhat beyond words. I experienced whati felt to be a process of karmic resolution. I saw bad things in my karmic history and i saw a little of this bad karma neutralised. I cant describe the process that took place or what it looked like but i had the distinct feeling that it was indeed a positive thing and that I had come to a point in my initiation were i was able to recieve this grace. LOL There is way too much to try to transcribe. My initiation continues. This Acacia Obtusifolia is indeed an ancient and wise being and i beleive is the gate keeper to great knowledge and realms. It is filled with love and grace but also with a terrifying disciplinary power.

Tribal Dreamings
#6 Posted : 10/20/2006 3:27:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

last night aya was taken by my foaf and some acacia obtus smoked. foaf found himself in a dark place with nothing around and then suddenly a presence was behind him pressing on his head. The being questioned his motives for being there and showed him all manor of ugly things to try and distract him from the path. It was obvious that it wanted to scare him away. the being dissapeared as soon as foaf told it that he was not afraid.

Tribal Dreamings
#7 Posted : 10/20/2006 4:53:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:0f146f4e95="Kija."]Acacia experience's different from Juremma? Anyone try both???[/quote:0f146f4e95] Is Juremma mimosa hostilis? if so im sure they have distinctly different alkaloidal profiles. IMO every plant is different in someway. The spirit is def always different.

Kija.
#8 Posted : 10/20/2006 10:07:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes it is MHRB and that was my question. Different plant teachers,different spirit.