We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Ethnobotanicals Options

sleepypelican
#21 Posted : 9/30/2013 9:32:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice list.Big grin

heres one ya missed though

Mucuna pruriens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucuna_pruriens

i can vouch for this one. The L-dopa content has an effect for sure not to mention the nicotine, DMT, 5-Meo-DMT, 5HtP .
In dreams...I walk with you
In dreams...I talk to you
In dreams...Your mine
All of the time
We're together
In dreams...In dreams

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pup Tentacle
#22 Posted : 9/19/2014 11:08:00 PM

lettuce

Thanks for reading... I've been a friend of LSD for a very long time, but hadn't tried MDMA until about a year a go having had, up until now, a grand total of 3 MDMA experiences, 2 of which have included LSD in the mix.

The most recent combo experience was absolutely beautiful. Very helpful, very kind.

I plan to give it another go soon and have a few questions.

I'd like to increase the amount of LSD, but the amount of MDMA consumed during my last experience seemed perfect.

1) In your experience...does one need to increase the amount of MDMA as the amount of LSD increases?

2) Do you have an opinion on that ratio?

3) Do you have any helpful hints or other thought to share regarding this combo? (please do Smile )

Thanks for your help in advance!

Many Blessing and Much Love
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
Mushroom Greenhouse How-To
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Al-Wasi
#23 Posted : 9/20/2014 1:15:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

All I can say about candy flipping is that I love it though I haven't in years. It'd nice when u want a LSD trip with no mindfuck at all. Yet super intense visuals

I always dose the mdma first around 125mg and a hour into the roll I drop the LSD. It sets the tone of the experience when your on MDMA.

Enjoy. Reading this brings back a great experience I had doing just this. I've never taken the LSD prior to MDMA though I bear its a different experience althogehter.

How have you done it in the past I'd like to know?

That moment when you wonder if this time you went too far....

Obviously everything discussed here is the fictional accounts of someone with an out there imagination. I mean really could any of these tales be real?

dreamer042
#24 Posted : 9/20/2014 1:58:37 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I like 200-300ug of LSD with an average 100-125mg dose of MDMA when I do it then a top up in the 50-75mg range. That seems to hit just about perfectly. I usually drop em together so they peak more or less simultaneously then take the top up after the peak(s) wear down.

Honestly though I prefer mescaline, it gives me all the trippiness, all the love, and something much more authentic in there too, I like to call it the hand of god at my back lol. It also lasts longer. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Pup Tentacle
#25 Posted : 9/20/2014 2:38:49 AM

lettuce

The first time I ate them both together... about 50mg of MDMA and half a hit of strongish blotter.

The second time I ate 1 hit of LSD, followed by 85mg of MDMA and hour and a half later, another hit of LSD 2 hours after that and another 33 mg of MDMA 10 minutes later. IT ROCKED.

As far as the mescaline goes. I too am a big fan. Just happened to be in the position to try this combo a couple times and wanted to make the most of it.
Pup Tentacle

You are precisely as big as what you love and precisely as small as what you allow to annoy you.
Robert Anton Wilson
I'm no pro but I know a a few things - always willing to help with Psilocybe cubensis cultivation questions.

Ufostrahlen
#26 Posted : 9/20/2014 3:37:37 AM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...d/10619665?dopt=Abstract
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...d/11170222?dopt=Abstract
https://www.erowid.org/c...mdma/mdma_article3.shtml
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

nexalizer
#27 Posted : 9/20/2014 2:27:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ufostrahlen wrote:

So.. eat oranges half an hour before MDMA, then have broccoli/kale/pepper salad, and top it off with a blueberry/strawberry/kiwi dessert ?
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Ufostrahlen
#28 Posted : 9/20/2014 2:34:19 PM

nexalizer wrote:
So.. eat oranges half an hour before MDMA, then have broccoli/kale/pepper salad, and top it off with a blueberry/strawberry/kiwi desert ?

A good idea from a scientific viewpoint.

Also useful:
https://en.wikipedia.org..._of_antioxidants_in_food

And in case of (rare!) Ecstasy-induced hyponatremia:

Quote:
Ecstasy-induced hyponatremia is treated by restoring the proper balance to the sodium and water in the body. In mild cases, getting rid of the excess water, either by limiting fluid consumption or giving a diuretic, has been effective. In more severe cases, especially in cases in which a patient has had a seizure, the treatment is to give sodium containing intravenous fluids. That’s what was done in the case of this young woman. Because she was so agitated, she was also given a sedative.

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Pup Tentacle
#29 Posted : 9/20/2014 2:48:10 PM

lettuce

Thanks some more... I've actually gotten a number of supplements (including the ones listed) in an effort to make things better for my brain and body.

I think today is the day as well. The better half is headed out for the latter half of the day and I have all my chores and work done. Twisted Evil
Pup Tentacle

Robert Anton Wilson

Ufostrahlen
#30 Posted : 9/20/2014 2:50:53 PM

Happy tripping!

Coja
#31 Posted : 9/27/2014 5:53:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried them together once and really felt like the air was let out of the psychedelic balloon when the MDMA wore off. I'd like trying it again, perhaps dosing the MDMA a couple hours after the LSD.

Shanghigher
#32 Posted : 9/29/2014 3:13:14 PM

Burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help.

I'd say do them at the same time, around 150mg of MDMA with some to top up later, and 200ug (ish) LSD, rising if you are in a particularly good setting (200ug at festival, 300ug if somewhere more private).

You'll rush on the MDMA before the LSD hits, but it won't be too far behind. More MDMA perhaps later on as the LSD could easily roll on for a few hours afterwards. That said, it'll last for the peak of the LSD, and you might want to just chill for the second half.

I have to also agree with the mescaline people here. I don't bother candy flipping any more because I can just have mescaline, which is pretty much the same thing but all together a bit calmer.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

Infectedstyle
#33 Posted : 9/30/2014 2:52:42 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

In response to different MDMA topics popping up on the Nexus. And considering that I regard most Nexus members to have high standards for knowing a substance thorougly before using it.

I was wondering if someone with a broader array of experience with the substance could tell me if they noted different types of experiences arising from use of different sources of MDMA. And if some of them have turned out negative. If there are major differences with different types of ingestion (quidding,oral, etc.) Alternatively, is set & setting the main cause for slightly challenging experiences.

I have personally acquired 2 grams from a different type of MDMA (rocks as opposed to off-white powder) and have noted anxiety in the form of chest discomfort arise from dosing over 50mg. Granted, set & setting may not have been quite ideal for letting out emotions which I have a hard time in verbalizing anyway.

In kind regards, me

expandaneum
#34 Posted : 9/30/2014 7:55:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just noticed the hangover got worse and worse over timeBig grin

How do you know your MDMA is clean ?
Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

Infectedstyle
#35 Posted : 9/30/2014 8:17:17 PM

expandaneum wrote:
I just noticed the hangover got worse and worse over timeBig grin

How do you know your MDMA is clean ?

I suspect it might not be. I am mighty curious if the stuff they use at MAPS has a totally different effect because of labgrade purity. Since they don't seem to notice any dangerous side effects or negatives from using MDMA.

I think I may be immune to hangovers. Rarely have any except on weed Sad Shocked

expandaneum
#36 Posted : 9/30/2014 8:29:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just have it tested

Also there are negative side effect's the hangover being one of them. IMO the experience is sometimes good and sometimes you think o is this it, or anxiety.

Just remember it will never be the same as the first few times, those where your golden tickets.

Quote:
I think I may be immune to hangovers. Rarely have any except on weed Sad Shocked

I used to have this to, but now i don't take m anymore because it will cost me two days to get better. This with the decreased effects is just not worth it.
Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

Infectedstyle
#37 Posted : 9/30/2014 8:34:05 PM

expandaneum wrote:
Just remember it will never be the same as the first few times, those where your golden tickets.

That just makes me sad. But to be fair, the large array of psychedelic drugs will hopefully make up for this flaw of MDMA.

I am marvelled at the intensity of this drug from this newer batch. Someone said to me that whenever you use a new source of MDMA your body reacquints itself and produces stronger effects. I think I may just be feeling some of that.

Hell no that i'm getting it tested. Haha. I payed good money for this stuff Razz Maybe later.

expandaneum
#38 Posted : 9/30/2014 8:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Hell no that i'm getting it tested. Haha. I payed good money for this stuff Razz Maybe later

yes and your life was for free, so why would youVery happy

anyways i believe mdma is mdma no adjusting no connecting to your new rock.
Disclaimer:

Infectedstyle
#39 Posted : 9/30/2014 8:46:25 PM

Aye. I value ur opinion. With such a profile picture who coulden't, right! Very happy

Shanghigher
#40 Posted : 9/30/2014 9:45:50 PM

Burning the locals, abusing the tourists, terrifying the help.

I think there's different ways of putting it together, so you might get slightly different looks. There's also the other problem where the chemicals used to make it are a lot harder to find, and you can make knockoffs (I can't remember their names off the top of my head) easier, which is generally what happens. You can even get people flogging MCAT as MDMA, which is nowhere near as enjoyable IMO and makes you feel like death (much more so) the following day.

Best and the legit stuff tends to be some of a mild yellowish/brownish colour, and crystal. Anything else could be anything else.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson

PREV123NEXT