We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tabernanthe elliptica Options

MadPlanter
#1 Posted : 9/25/2013 10:55:21 PM

plant enthusiast

I wanted to bring this plant up in the iboga area here at the nexus. It is a rare species like iboga and has the ability to crossbreed with iboga. It differs from iboga by producing a spiky
ball like seed pod. Native to the same lands as iboga as well.

I bring this up mainly for these reasons. First it is a plant that could be used to diversify the gene pool of iboga by out breeding and rebreeding back with a true iboga. This matters because iboga is rare now in the wild and few people globally have this plant in successful cultivation.

Secondly it could be a specimen that needs closer examination alkaloid wise considering its closeness to iboga itself. Maybe it has usable content or new undiscovered stuff who knows. It is worth a look IMHO.

Thirdly I would like to get one! Also any vendors peering at this...think about it...new exciting plant and being the only source brings in the sales doesn't it? Just a thought.

Peace

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.