We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Bye bye MHRB sourcing talk, we will remember you Options

highRvibratoryfreq
#21 Posted : 2/16/2013 9:35:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nothing better than smoking your own intentions rather than somebody elses.... Love

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ZenSpice
#22 Posted : 4/26/2013 3:15:46 PM

Mostly Ignored

I humbly think this would serve well as a sticky in the "All your basic questions" or "Welcome discussion" section of the newcomers area.

#23 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:50:15 PM

Game Master

I'm still waiting for a genius to figure out a urine extraction, then we will be unstoppable, all stocking up on empty gallon jugs . . . May be smelly, but pee is free! Shocked
Fear, belief, love phenomena that determined the course of our lives. These forces begin long before we are born and continue after we perish. We cross and recross our old paths like figure skaters; our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
---David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

TOXSIN
#24 Posted : 4/26/2013 4:56:41 PM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

112233 wrote:
I'm still waiting for a genius to figure out a urine extraction, then we will be unstoppable, all stocking up on empty gallon jugs . . . May be smelly, but pee is free! Shocked

I still can't believe Amanitas actives are carried so much so through the urine that multiple people can get high off the urine of the original eater.... and like people talk about the first person to do this or that, like who first thought to milk a cow or to smoke weed?.. But honestly someone was like dude I know you just ate those mushies I can't find anymore lemme drink your pee. Makes me also wonder if someone tried eating the uh.... well the grosser side of human waste.....
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Parshvik Chintan
#25 Posted : 4/26/2013 8:45:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TOXSIN wrote:
like who first thought to milk a cow or to smoke weed?.. But honestly someone was like dude I know you just ate those mushies I can't find anymore lemme drink your pee.

i know that my pee reeked of amanitas, so it would not be that far of a logical jump (ofc i still couldn't work up the courage to ingest it).

but i would not be surprised if humans thought the psilocybe mushroom might pass through to human waste as it does the cow. still i don't think anyone would attempt consumption until after mushrooms started growing.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

Nitegazer
#26 Posted : 4/29/2013 3:45:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TOXSIN wrote:
But honestly someone was like dude I know you just ate those mushies I can't find anymore lemme drink your pee. Makes me also wonder if someone tried eating the uh.... well the grosser side of human waste.....

Ask and you shall recieve:
Japanese Scientist Creates Edible Meat Alternative Made from Recycled Human Waste

I recommend the link to the video found in the article...Shocked

I appologize for the topic drift.

To bring it back, I'll say that I'm glad the site is walking the middle path with sourcing talk, and am encouraged that supply restrictions are leading to sustainable options.

SnozzleBerry
#27 Posted : 4/29/2013 3:51:45 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Nitegazer wrote:
TOXSIN wrote:
But honestly someone was like dude I know you just ate those mushies I can't find anymore lemme drink your pee. Makes me also wonder if someone tried eating the uh.... well the grosser side of human waste.....

Japanese Scientist Creates Edible Meat Alternative Made from Recycled Human Waste

This was a joke article Wink
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Nitegazer
#28 Posted : 4/29/2013 5:41:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm a bit chastened-- not usually taken in so much-- but still love the article.Big grin

Thanks Snozzberry.

TOXSIN
#29 Posted : 4/30/2013 12:21:47 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Nitegazer wrote:
TOXSIN wrote:

Omg lol I'm glad to know this was a hoax. Very happy nice find though!
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

cyb
#30 Posted : 9/23/2013 11:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Bump time...
For newcomers to check...rules are still being ignored.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

Ancotar
#31 Posted : 9/24/2013 12:01:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like this is posted as an announcement, cyb.

No need to bump. Will always be on top for reference. Thumbs up
"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

The Traveler
#32 Posted : 9/24/2013 8:45:02 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Ancotar wrote:
Looks like this is posted as an announcement, cyb.

No need to bump. Will always be on top for reference. Thumbs up

Bumping it means that it will again show up again in the active topics too.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Ancotar
#33 Posted : 9/24/2013 2:11:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah ha! Gotcha! You learn something new every day! Smile
"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

The Traveler
#34 Posted : 11/1/2013 8:22:13 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I like to clarification one important thing on this issue:

Please do not talk about anything that is related to the sourcing of the MHRB (or ACRB or any other substance for that matter), this includes no talk about things like "my MHRB is on the way".

The reason behind this is that it is clearly related to sourcing and that it will encourage other people to ask you where you got your MHRB from. I would hate it if policing the PM's and private chat would become necessary (let alone that I have time for that).

You can all still talk about having MHRB, but not about how you got into possession of it. I hope you all understand this rule and will approach this issue with common sense.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

spinCycle
#35 Posted : 11/1/2013 9:34:47 PM

Life is Art is Life

TOXSIN wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
Nitegazer wrote:
TOXSIN wrote:

Omg lol I'm glad to know this was a hoax. Very happy nice find though!

Soylent Green is POOP-LE!!! Twisted Evil
Images of broken light,
Which dance before me like a million eyes,
They call me on and on...

cyb
#36 Posted : 1/25/2014 6:57:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

Bump...
Still necessary, unfortunately.
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

hummus
#37 Posted : 1/25/2014 12:20:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trav:
One suggestion for helping people to grow their own entheogens would be if you could organize the sustainable nexus, other psychoactives and research project areas into subforums specifically for active areas of research and plant varieties - especially with stuff like phalaris where the information is scattered all over the place. I think this would make a big difference to the accessibility of information and people feeding off each others research.

indydude19
#38 Posted : 1/25/2014 6:10:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Completely agree with this post. There are plenty of other places to look for and discuss sources without relating it to this beloved forum. The last thing we want is to seem like a bunch of people who just want to flood the streets with DMT. Any threads discussing sourcing would probably appear on google and other search engine results high enough for people who have no good intentions to find, join, and use this site as a way to produce a drug for money, not an entheogen for enlightenment and growth. Very Smart move traveler! though i thought that it was already forbidden subject matter on here?
I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I became human. Then why fear disappearance through death? Next time I shall die, Bring forth wings and feathers like angels; After that, soaring higher than angels-- What you cannot imagine, I shall be that.

Any speakings written are the purely fictional ramblings of an illiterate grande taco, and are false in the face of truth when judged by the all-father. They are in no way real.

a1pha
#39 Posted : 5/12/2015 2:10:01 AM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

cyb wrote:

Bump...
Still necessary, unfortunately.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

wearepeople
#40 Posted : 5/30/2015 7:18:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Traveler wrote:
I like to clarification one important thing on this issue:

Please do not talk about anything that is related to the sourcing of the MHRB (or ACRB or any other substance for that matter), this includes no talk about things like "my MHRB is on the way".

The reason behind this is that it is clearly related to sourcing and that it will encourage other people to ask you where you got your MHRB from. I would hate it if policing the PM's and private chat would become necessary (let alone that I have time for that).

You can all still talk about having MHRB, but not about how you got into possession of it. I hope you all understand this rule and will approach this issue with common sense.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

double bump
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

PREV123NEXT