We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : So, how much do you like?
Choice Votes Statistics
< 0.5 mg/kg 4 50 %
0.5 - 0.66 mg/kg 1 12 %
0.66 - 0.83 mg/kg 0 0 %
0.83 - 1 mg/kg 0 0 %
1 - 1.16 mg/kg 0 0 %
1.16 - 1.33 mg/kg 0 0 %
1.33 - 1.5 mg/kg 0 0 %
1.5 - 1.66 mg/kg 1 12 %
> 1.66 mg/kg 2 25 %

What is your dose threshold for Entity Contact Experiences? [DMT freebase] Options

kaos.underwave
#1 Posted : 4/12/2009 11:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all

It would be great if those who have experienced this phenomenon with vaporised freebase DMT could give the dose SWIY would take to facilitate it, or the dose at which SWIY remembers achieving it / usually experience it. Simply divide SWIY's dose by SWIY's body weight, and click on the right button!

[If the dose varies for SWIY a great deal, please try and choose the dose at which it most often occurs]

This is intended to help us 'fine-tune' our experiences according to our objectives, and also just to attempt to gain a bit of accuracy in this unpredictable and arcane science. I regard communication with an entity as one of the truer and higher forms of hallucination, associated with deep trips and usually high doses. It is also potentially one of the most useful.

My hypothesis is

Higher dose = Higher incidence / probability of Entity Contact Experience

Pretty straightforward yeah? Lets see what the survey says...and then dig a little deeper
Onwards and upwards

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kaos.underwave
#2 Posted : 4/17/2009 3:04:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After 4 votes! Hypothesis disproved after this tiny sample! Madness.

So far, it seems that the most people chat with the elves at very small doses....

So I guess personal sensitivity is more important than I had surmised. Or else the lower end of the dose scale is more conducive to ECEs...maybe because things get too incoherent the deeper you go...fuck knows

Thank you to the tiny sample that have contributed to my research attempts! Such a small sample! Use your power to vote damn you!
Onwards and upwards

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 4/17/2009 3:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i dont know...if you take a big strong dose...you will find something...

the problem is..its so hard to tell how much you are actually ingesting...usually people i know that do it..just inhale as much as they can..and see what happens...who knows how much is actually getting in there..

it's a sound

coz42
#4 Posted : 4/17/2009 5:19:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The effects SWIM gets from minuscule amounts do not get interesting unless mixed with THH&harmine. Even then, he would still prefer his threshold dose just due to that its already pre-rolled in rizla papers ready for journey.

For the acclaimed breakthrough, he usually measures out doses to 1.5mg/kg. No matter how harsh that may be to some, he finds himself to the point of sedation, relaxation & comfort.

purely confrontational hypothesis, but would agree to his own extent.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

tolu
#5 Posted : 4/17/2009 2:14:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kaos.underwave wrote:
After 4 votes! Hypothesis disproved after this tiny sample! Madness.

So far, it seems that the most people chat with the elves at very small doses....

So I guess personal sensitivity is more important than I had surmised. Or else the lower end of the dose scale is more conducive to ECEs...maybe because things get too incoherent the deeper you go...fuck knows

Thank you to the tiny sample that have contributed to my research attempts! Such a small sample! Use your power to vote damn you!

This proves nothing, especially the size of the doses. This is flawed.
In my opinion this poll is bad. What are you trying to find from it? There's hundreds of factors that affect whatever it is you're trying to find.

Quote:
Higher dose = Higher incidence / probability of Entity Contact Experience

Basic logic shows this to be true.. you don't need a poll to show it.
How would getting low-dose results prove that a higher dose does not increase the chance of entity contact? It doesn't.
You can't learn anything from this poll.

kaos.underwave
#6 Posted : 4/17/2009 9:59:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cheers guys. relax tolu, its not that serious.
I was nicely stoned and wondering about entities

"In my opinion this poll is bad." Excellent conclusion
Onwards and upwards

tolu
#7 Posted : 4/17/2009 10:12:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kaos.underwave wrote:
cheers guys. relax tolu, its not that serious.

Good point, sorry man.

ohayoco
#8 Posted : 4/17/2009 10:27:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well SWIM got 0.52. But if it gets smoked wrong then mission aborts.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.