We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st B . Muricata Caapi black powder alone experience Options

Binary Drool
#1 Posted : 9/22/2013 4:13:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm starting out with a low dose.

35g Banisteriopsis Muricata Caapi black powder added to near boiling water pH range between 6-7, steeped for about 20 minutes. Ingested all liquid + sediments.
11:00am - 15g/16oz
11:45am - 20g16oz

Empty stomach, other than the cup of coffee around 10:00am.
Expectations: uplifted spirit, relaxation.

Any comments, or replies would be welcomed. I had a rough day yesterday physically, mentally awesome! A bunch of us guys got together 5 weeks ago and built a rugby team. We had our first game yesterday and won. Sure did take a toll on the body though. So I'll be lounging around the house and nexus for the day, updating this post.
We actually worship incomprehensibility as the highest form of explanation. ~TM

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#2 Posted : 9/22/2013 5:39:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder why they call muricata black, nothing black about it, at least not on my end, even when boiling and reducing volume hard, it stays orange. Yellow vine gives more dark color.

Anyway, just had 2 gr muricata powder (fine as dust) raw 2 hours ago, flushed in with water, feeling really great now, chilled out, fully functional though, very nice. Smile Reminds me a bit of 1 gr kratom.

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/22/2013 7:15:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

my muricata brew is not orange at all..it is a dark dark red..almost like a black red when reduced. It was sold to me as red vine.
Long live the unwoke.

Jees
#4 Posted : 9/22/2013 7:31:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The powder was sooo fine, I tried a 2 x 1 hour boil to see what it delivered, now the mark sits in acid to recover the remaining extracts present a la A/B etc, to see what's left. So maybe when boiling real long the color will shift, we'll see about that later.

Binary Drool
#5 Posted : 9/23/2013 3:24:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My powder is a dark greenish/brown color.

So I drank another 15g cup of tea. Total 50g with in an hour. I guess I felt a little more relaxed, but ultimately the same and it gave me the shits. upset stomach for most of the day.

I don't think I'll eat/dink 50g raw again. especially if I have to consume 100+ g with 30mg spice. I will most likely do an extraction on 100g Muricata and see what I get. and eat the extract next time.

I do also have whole yellow caapi. I will try a 50g vine only tea with that next weekend and post my results.

#6 Posted : 9/24/2013 11:29:39 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Binary Drool wrote:
My powder is a dark greenish/brown color.

So I drank another 15g cup of tea. Total 50g with in an hour. I guess I felt a little more relaxed, but ultimately the same and it gave me the shits. upset stomach for most of the day.

I don't think I'll eat/dink 50g raw again. especially if I have to consume 100+ g with 30mg spice. I will most likely do an extraction on 100g Muricata and see what I get. and eat the extract next time.

I do also have whole yellow caapi. I will try a 50g vine only tea with that next weekend and post my results.

Just on a sidenote.

If you want to get a solid brew, givin the amount that you plan on ingesting, id highly suggest doing a thorough brew. three 3-hour boils. After you have boiled the 3 times and have collected all 3 of your boils, reduce to a shot and your good to go.

Only brewing for 20 minutes will result in a significantly weaker brew than if one were to brew for several hours. And that way you can get a moar accurate experience of the vine, knowing that you extracted nearly everything outof it.

Hope this is of some help binary.

much love,
tat

Binary Drool
#7 Posted : 10/1/2013 5:06:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

created a new thread regarding 2nd vine only brew. A lot of time went into this one. over 3 days of simmering, 3 boils. reduction to 150ml. Banisteriopsis caapi whole yellow.