We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
fasw picks up something fasa leaves behind - red jungle from xylene Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 9/25/2009 8:09:20 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

After fasa'ing some xylene from some pulls bob decided to do a fasw wash - this yeilded a jungle of a totally different color to the usual orange.
very red - il ask bob for some pix.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bufoman
#2 Posted : 9/25/2009 3:00:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually this makes a lot of sense. As not all of the compounds in MHRB would have the correct properties to crystalize out of the acetone/xylene solution. Plus it is difficult for the fumaric acid to stay in solution and thus convert freebase to salt. Thus a water wash would likely yield a slightly different alkaloid profile.

Its been a while but SWIMs foaf looked at DMT extracted from regular FASA method with MS (without a clean up) and saw only DMT peak. However JS via STB, or A/B def has minor components that are small but detectable it is just very hard remove the DMT.

Heretic
#3 Posted : 11/6/2009 12:11:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoke it and tell me how active it is, methinks it's oil/fat and not a psychoactive alkaloid. I'd love to be proven wrong on this matter to prevent wasting active honey!
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 11/13/2009 11:27:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
After fasa'ing some xylene from some pulls bob decided to do a fasw wash - this yeilded a jungle of a totally different color to the usual orange.
very red - il ask bob for some pix.

is taking pulls with xylene enough for obtaining jungle spice? or theres a trick for it? can you tell me a bit please i am wondering or if you know any links to a thread about it, will be so helpful

Phlux-
#5 Posted : 11/14/2009 3:59:35 AM

The Root

check this comc. : http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=7545
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Heretic
#6 Posted : 12/17/2009 4:10:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim followed your advice and is now fasw'ing his already fasa'd xylene and is pulling some dark red fumerates on top of the 4 gs of brown/red jungle salt already retrieved. pics later, pulling now, will it freebase? Who knows.

ismokecrystals
#7 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:34:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This was the yield of a fasa

EDIT: It freebases well. I have only smoked it with some herb/ash mix though.
ismokecrystals attached the following image(s):
DSCF1310.JPG (300kb) downloaded 336 time(s).

Heretic
#8 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:54:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim's fasw (from xylene) after scraping is posted below:

also, swim has 4 different varients of jungle fumerate from the last kilo, ranging from dark scarlet powder to hard brown chunks, and pulled in slightly varying ways such as letting the fasa dmt solution fully evap... or running fasw through the cashed fasa... or pulling with ether when the jug was spent... all stemming from an acid base. When swim has time to finish freebasing he will post pictures of the varying jimjams
Heretic attached the following image(s):
Photo 528.jpg (69kb) downloaded 322 time(s).
Photo 533.jpg (66kb) downloaded 324 time(s).

MelCat
#9 Posted : 4/18/2011 6:06:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just curious... Is it possible to salt xylene with just FASW and skip salting it with FASA?

Would the FASW miss stuff that only binds to FASA?
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

endlessness
#10 Posted : 4/18/2011 6:15:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FASW will get everything that FASA precipitates because what FASA precipitates is fumarate salts, and they would definitely be very soluble in acqueous solution from FASW.

As for FASW getting something that FASA leaves behind, I wonder what will be the results of the freebasing. Evaping FASW will yield all the fumaric acid that was dissolved in the water. Are you sure that isnt simply fumaric acid? Also it may be plant oils and things that are water-soluble in acidified solution and yet not active ? Let us know the results please

mew
#11 Posted : 9/17/2013 8:26:41 AM

huachumancer

bizzump

endlessness
#12 Posted : 9/17/2013 9:49:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member