We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Exploding Head Syndrome? Options

c0hush
#1 Posted : 8/19/2007 5:01:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey people, I was doing some research online and came across this thing called Exploding Head Syndrome... It says: "Exploding head syndrome is a condition...that causes the sufferer to occasionally experience a tremendously loud noise as if from within his or her own head, usually described as an explosion, roar or a ringing noise. This usually occurs within an hour or two of falling asleep, but is not the result of a dream...Sufferers often feel a sense of fear and anxiety after an attack, accompanied by elevated heart rate. Attacks are also often accompanied by perceived flashes of light (when perceived on their own, known as a 'visual sleep start'Pleased or difficulty in breathing. The condition is also known as 'auditory sleep starts'. It is not thought to be dangerous, although it is sometimes distressing to experience" Something sound familiar here? Pleased

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

quantumbrujo
#2 Posted : 8/19/2007 9:32:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like a breakthrough
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

fredyjenkins
#3 Posted : 8/20/2007 6:42:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ya man, Sleep paralysis, Robert Monroe out of body experiences, alien abductions, near death experience, temporal lobe epileptic seizures and now this exploding head stuff, i'll defitivly look out for this. Everybody here should read a Robert Monroe book. Seriously, it's weird, we could take some of OBE reports, take them out of context, then tell someone that it is a Dmt report. If these things are related for real, how and why ? Shocked I had a couple of sleep paralysis/obe stuff in my life ( less than 10 times) . It was like dmt but different. Buzzing sounds, half awake state, vivid psychedelic like hallucinations then back to sleep, then weird dreams, then back to paralysis, then out of body or partially out of body with EXTREME buzzing and paralysis and physical sensations, then half paralysis half awake, hearing voices, and so on ect. One time i managed to get up while still vibrating a little, moving was hard, it felt extremely bizarre through my limbs. Tow minutes and it was gone.

quantumbrujo
#4 Posted : 8/20/2007 12:34:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had what they call "faces in the dark syndrome" where just after going to bed I felt like I just had a hit of DMT and started seeing people's faces like a slide show.I'm talking hudreds of faces one after another.men,women, boys, girls ,good looking faces, ugly faces,all kids of faces for what felt like about ten minutes and then I fell asleep.I actally posted about this about a year ago here.I just don't remember what I called my thread.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

Implants
#5 Posted : 8/20/2007 3:22:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was into lucid dreaming for a while, after a while i kind of felt like i was going a little crazy though, i would have upwards of 10 false awakenings many nights in a row and become evry unsure of whether or not i was sleeping or awake virtually all the time. It got pretty annoying after a while, and because of all the false awakenings sometimes id feel as if i had been asleep for days. Now ive never had a DMT experience personally, but my "astral projections" where you go from being awake into the dream world would feel like this when i first started having them. Intense speed, my mind just exploding out of my body down dark twisted tunnels, with an awesome body rush, very close to the full body "orgasm" while peaking on e. finally landing into something of a different dimension or a dream. Later on what would happen, during the speed process of separation i would get intense pain either in my head.. or oddly.. my testicles. it was very uncomfortable, like someone had pressed their foot (with a boot on) into my sack and kept pushing harder. I would try to go with it knowing it would end when i "got there" but it basically ruined what used to be a very nice experience. Part of why im afraid to smoke the spice is because of this. Has it happened to anyone while trying to breakthrough, or have any of you guys experienced what i did with my dreams?

DZ-015
#6 Posted : 9/7/2007 7:08:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Ok, for the past month or so i've been getting these weird "headaches". Then just last weekend, i had one so bad it felt like my head would literally explode. There was an extremely loud noise inside my head, my heart was racing, and i could barely breath. When it first happened i thought it was Judgement Day or something. I ran outside expecting to see the sky falling, then realized it was in my head. I've been trying to figure out what it was. I thought i was having an aneurysm, or stroke, or had brain cancer. I, or someone similar, had been smoking DMT rather heavily (1 to 2 grams per week on average), and i was afraid i was losing my mind. That's a relief.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2