We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anahuasca Adjuncts Options

zhah
#1 Posted : 9/7/2007 3:55:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think it would be good to maintain a commentated list of usable anahuasca adjuncts, i.e. dmt and 5-meo-dmt containing plants which are useful for brewing anahuascas. That means this isn't supposed to be a comprehensive list of dmt containing plants, rather just the Plant Teachers that have shown themselves to be useful and capable of establishing constructive relationships with humans. This will be a heavily edited thread to keep it sleek, so don't feel snubbed if your post gets deleted or merged, etc. Please include common and latin name, basic dosage, availability and short comment. Table of Contents...............................................................................................Thread page ================================================================
What if it really [i:92fda18de4]is[/i:92fda18de4] all about the Hokey-Pokey?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.